1. Eternity
    Joined
    14 Jun '06
    Moves
    548
    03 Jul '06 07:381 edit
    ...that i can keep track of you all?

    http://www.rense.com/general72/size.htm
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Joined
    06 Sep '04
    Moves
    25076
    03 Jul '06 08:07
    This is God.
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    03 Jul '06 08:23
    Not as spectacular looking as I thought. Aren't my eyeballs supposed to be burning out or something?
  4. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    03 Jul '06 12:21
    Originally posted by God
    ...that i can keep track of you all?

    http://www.rense.com/general72/size.htm
    I would think that god would be able to make a post without needing to edit it. It sort of impinges upon your supposed "perfection" that way.
  5. Eternity
    Joined
    14 Jun '06
    Moves
    548
    03 Jul '06 15:53
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I would think that god would be able to make a post without needing to edit it. It sort of impinges upon your supposed "perfection" that way.
    if you knew how many times i've had to edit creation - and i still can't get it right - za-bah!

    and i'm not the one claiming perfection - you know how it is - you perform a few "miracles" and all of a sudden you're invincable to some people - zi-boh!

    now, you may have the idea i can only be defeated by people's disbelief or lack of love, but you would be wrong - i can also be defeated with a good hard kick to the crutch region - your problem would be to find it - ze-buh!
  6. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Joined
    09 Sep '01
    Moves
    26187
    03 Jul '06 16:26
    Originally posted by God
    if you knew how many times i've had to edit creation - and i still can't get it right - za-bah!

    and i'm not the one claiming perfection - you know how it is - you perform a few "miracles" and all of a sudden you're invincable to some people - zi-boh!

    now, you may have the idea i can only be defeated by people's disbelief or lack of love, but you would be w ...[text shortened]... d with a good hard kick to the crutch region - your problem would be to find it - ze-buh!
    Is a god who misspells "invincible" worthy of worship?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148420
    03 Jul '06 16:48
    Originally posted by God
    ...that i can keep track of you all?

    http://www.rense.com/general72/size.htm
    I pity you.
    Kelly
  8. Eternity
    Joined
    14 Jun '06
    Moves
    548
    03 Jul '06 18:15
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Is a god who misspells "invincible" worthy of worship?
    like i said - i'm not claiming omnipotent perfection - my admirers are - zo-beh!

    invincable, invincable, invincable, invincable, invincable, invincable, invincable, invincable
  9. Eternity
    Joined
    14 Jun '06
    Moves
    548
    03 Jul '06 18:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I pity you.
    Kelly
    oh yeah? - well you just try and fill my shoes for a day and i guess we'll see how well you do - zo-boh!
  10. Subscriberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Joined
    12 Oct '05
    Moves
    41972
    03 Jul '06 18:30
    Originally posted by God
    if you knew how many times i've had to edit creation - and i still can't get it right - za-bah!

    and i'm not the one claiming perfection - you know how it is - you perform a few "miracles" and all of a sudden you're invincable to some people - zi-boh!

    now, you may have the idea i can only be defeated by people's disbelief or lack of love, but you would be w ...[text shortened]... d with a good hard kick to the crutch region - your problem would be to find it - ze-buh!
    So God.

    why did you put our nuts in such an easily kickable place ???


    Sadism surely??
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    148420
    03 Jul '06 19:56
    Originally posted by God
    oh yeah? - well you just try and fill my shoes for a day and i guess we'll see how well you do - zo-boh!
    God isn't mocked, He does repay. You think it funny taking on God
    as a name. I doubt you'll enjoy it when the real God says enough
    and you find there is nothing and no one that can save you from
    your sins. You should repent while you have time, before it is
    to late.
    Kelly
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 May '04
    Moves
    2221
    03 Jul '06 20:14
    the largest:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LBV_1806-20

    the brightest:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_Star

    ( on the Milky Way )
  13. SubscriberBigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    bigdogghouse.com/RHP
    Joined
    26 Nov '04
    Moves
    110423
    03 Jul '06 21:36
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    God isn't mocked, He does repay. You think it funny taking on God
    as a name. I doubt you'll enjoy it when the real God says enough
    and you find there is nothing and no one that can save you from
    your sins. You should repent while you have time, before it is
    to late.
    Kelly
    Who's to say that god doesn't laugh at himself?
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Joined
    27 Apr '05
    Moves
    8592
    03 Jul '06 23:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    God isn't mocked, He does repay. You think it funny taking on God
    as a name. I doubt you'll enjoy it when the real God says enough
    and you find there is nothing and no one that can save you from
    your sins. You should repent while you have time, before it is
    to late.
    Kelly
    Yeah, I heard that Santa gets real pithy about people mocking him too.
  15. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Joined
    23 Aug '04
    Moves
    24791
    04 Jul '06 02:12
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    God isn't mocked, He does repay. You think it funny taking on God
    as a name. I doubt you'll enjoy it when the real God says enough
    and you find there is nothing and no one that can save you from
    your sins. You should repent while you have time, before it is
    to late.
    Kelly
    You really have balls to talk to God that way.
Back to Top