Doctrines and teachings not required for salvation

Doctrines and teachings not required for salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Feb 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
So people who reject Jesus Christ and don’t have their sins forgiven enter the Kingdom of God?
Deciding who it is that rejects Christ or who have their sins forgiven is for Jesus Christ to do.
You seem to be making that decision for Jesus.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Deciding who it is that rejects Christ or who have their sins forgiven is for Jesus Christ to do.
You seem to be making that decision for Jesus.
The Holy Bible is clear on how sins are forgiven - and it’s not by brushing snow off your neighbor’s car once a winter as you seem to think.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
The Holy Bible is clear on how sins are forgiven - and it’s not by brushing snow off your neighbor’s car once a winter as you seem to think.
The bible is clear that it is not your decision. The decision is made by Jesus Christ. Not by Paul, and neither your church.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
The bible is clear that it is not your decision. The decision is made by Jesus Christ. Not by Paul, and neither your church.
People decide for themselves whether they are saved.

Read Acts 16:30-31, John 3:16, Romans 10:9, John 6:40, etc.

F

Moves
03 Feb 22

Gosh.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@fmf said
Gosh.
What are you Gosh’ing about?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
People decide for themselves whether they are saved.

Read Acts 16:30-31, John 3:16, Romans 10:9, John 6:40, etc.
Just a little extra thought, and any normal person will figure out that there is a whole lot missing from those cherry-picked passages. There are 4000 yrs of people from Adam to Christ, many billions, and billions more from Christ to now who never heard of Christ. Are you saying that none of them as saved and all will be tormented in hell for eternity. Your infantile church doctrine is flawed. Pauls doctrine was to specific churches where he travelled. Paul cannot speak for all the people that ever lived. Thats the job of God and Christ, not you and your church.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@divegeester said
So I’m NOT reprobate and my posting isn’t Antichrist?
Josephw?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@sonship said
@divegeester

Salvation is free and for everyone. It refers to not being extinct after death. This phenomena from the eternal dimension can be experienced in the temporal plane through faith in the finished work of Christ at Calvary. In terms of “salvation” everything else is, relatively speaking, theological scenery.

This sounds good. But in actuall ...[text shortened]...
His mercy endures forever.
The End." [/b] - Divegeester's New Essentials Only Translation.
Why don’t you tell me which of the teaching/doctrines in my OP you think ARE essential for salvation?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@josephw said
Jeez divegeester, that's not even what I said.

Listen! A priori, God's Word is the final authority.

That's what I've been trying to tell you for heaven's sake!

Why can't you see that?!

To hell with my opinions and interpretations. It's about what the scriptures say. They are the final authority.

Now, are you going to understand what I mean or not?
Which of the teachings/doctrines in my OP ARE essential beliefs for salvation?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@josephw said
@josephw
To whom it may concern: do not link my words and what I say with whatever anyone else says. I stand alone with the Word of God within the context of this particular discussion with whom it is I'm conversing with.

I'm not part of anybody's clique. Except Jesus'.
Ok under stood.

But why don’t you directly address the challenge in the OP and tell us, from your you own “stand alone with the word of God” … which doctrines you DO feel are essential to believe in for salvation?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@rajk999 said
Just a little extra thought, and any normal person will figure out that there is a whole lot missing from those cherry-picked passages. There are 4000 yrs of people from Adam to Christ, many billions, and billions more from Christ to now who never heard of Christ. Are you saying that none of them as saved and all will be tormented in hell for eternity. Your infantile church d ...[text shortened]... speak for all the people that ever lived. Thats the job of God and Christ, not you and your church.
I go by what the Holy Bible says.

Not by what you say.

Your false doctrine has been exposed numerous times. The fact you continue spewing it shows your false doctrine is more important to you than the Holy Bible and Jesus Christ.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Feb 22

@divegeester said
So I’m NOT reprobate and my posting isn’t Antichrist?
You misread what I said.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Feb 22

@divegeester said
Which of the teachings/doctrines in my OP ARE essential beliefs for salvation?
Page 7, post #14.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
03 Feb 22

@fmf said
Gosh.
So, are you going to answer my question?

Are you an existentialist?