Wayward Soul
    Your Blackened Sky
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 16:591 edit
    Originally posted by jimmyb270
    <sigh>

Not that again.
    😀

i never quite got around to discussing it last time as i wasn't online for a while...

and darvlay, you can't blame something that you don't beleive exists. he was just saying that assuming God exists, blame Satan not God. kinda...
  2. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 19:10
    Originally posted by darvlay
    How can you blame something you don't believe in?
    Then if you donot believe in GOD. How can question or complain about what they do or say.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 19:13
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Areou questioning GOD'S judgement? Do you think that GOD should forgive Lucifer/Satan and his army, for their Sins? Or do you think that they should serve only part of their punishment and get Paroled? Do you think that all the warnings that GOD, has given in HIS WORD, that HE did not mean what HE said. Do you think that all men that have rejected the ...[text shortened]... hance, to repeat His actions. Should GOD be in a battle with evil over and over again and again.
    I guess that I am questioning God's judement. Trust me my friend that I understand the bible very well. I bet I know your response before you give it. Why did God give me a brain to question?? I think God is big enough to handle my little questioning. All I'm saying is a finite transgression = eternal punisment?? Why?? Why not just zap Satan out of exsistance and all other evil. Why do we have so called free will?? Do you know originally I became a Christian because I did not want to go to hell so I guess I was scared into becoming a Christian do you think that is a good thing?? It is ok to question not not blindly follow like a robot. Manny
  4. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 21:54
    Originally posted by menace71
    I guess that I am questioning God's judement. Trust me my friend that I understand the bible very well. I bet I know your response before you give it. Why did God give me a brain to question?? I think God is big enough to handle my little questioning. All I'm saying is a finite transgression = eternal punisment?? Why?? Why not just zap Satan out of exsist ...[text shortened]... hink that is a good thing?? It is ok to question not not blindly follow like a robot. Manny
    You say that you understand the BIBLE? But do you accept what it says? Do you believe what it says? Are you Saved? If you answer yes to these questions than why are you qestioning GOD'S Love and Judgement?
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 22:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 22:43
    You say that you understand the BIBLE? But do you accept what it says? Do you believe what it says? Are you Saved? If you answer yes to these questions than why are you qestioning GOD'S Love and Judgement?
    It's consistent with the nature of man to question God's love and justice. Man wants to dictate what is just and right for God.
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 01:55
    I guess I just tired of the same old answers. Cookie cutter Christian answers. I will be the first to admit that I'm a sinful human being. I think my frustration is with the first thing out of someones mouth is are you saved?? How about Hello how are you doing?? Am I saved will I do question that at times. I believe that Christ is and was who he said he was. I believe that there is enough historical evidence. I think it is just crazy though the whole they against us mentality. So I'm at a point in my life where I'm questioning. I think God is infinitely more loving than many Christians would have others believe. I'm struggling with all of these Things. Manny
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 02:02
    Seriously there Blindfaith Why & how did you become a Christian?? Please tell us in your own words if you would. I don't mean to badger you but I really want to know. Manny
  9. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 02:11
    Originally posted by Coletti
    It's consistent with the nature of man to question God's love and justice. Man wants to dictate what is just and right for God.
    One that has acceptted CHRIST as their Savior do they question, or just accept the fact that CHRIST died for them
  10. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 02:14
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    I think God, for his daily amusement, stops what He's doing, takes a look over your shoulder to see what you're typing, and then laughs His holy ass off. Refreshed, He goes back to doing what He was doing.
    GOD gets no amusement at looking at man's Sin. HE does not enjoy the sufferring of man. But HE has given man a chance to turn from his sinful ways, with the Sacrifice of JESUS CHRIST. But HE will not force man to worship HIM. HE never has.
  11. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 02:21
    I guess I just tired of the same old answers. Cookie cutter Christian answers. I will be the first to admit that I'm a sinful human being. I think my frustration is with the first thing out of someones mouth is are you saved?? How about Hello how are you doing?? Am I saved will I do question that at times. I believe that Christ is and was who he said he wa ...[text shortened]... han many Christians would have others believe. I'm struggling with all of these Things. Manny
    We all struggle with the issues that you are talking about. You are not the first or the las to question self worth.Wjen youu get tired of being just a sinnful man, then the time has come for you to be a Redemmed Beliver in GOD through the Death of JESUS CHRIST, and HIS ressurrection. We all come to that point in life when we relize that we are vile sinners. Come to CHRIST, let HIM save your soul.
  12. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 03:03
    Seriously there Blindfaith Why & how did you become a Christian?? Please tell us in your own words if you would. I don't mean to badger you but I really want to know. Manny
    I was born and raised on the Right side of the tracks. I had the opportunity to do or be whatever I wanted to in life. I made some wrong turns and decisions in my life. I fell to a level of life that I didnot belong. I faced death and physical attacks, and was very much alone. I had been hurt emotionally, and I could not find my bearings. I fell deep in the pit of life. I knew that their was a God, but I did not Know GOD. Ilost complete control of my life. There is a saying that God protects all babies and fools. Well I was a fool. I could have gone to jail. I could have been a drug addict. I could have been a pimp. I could have been a thief. I could have gotten killed in my battles of the street.
    One day when I was in a hospital, where they were prepared to place me behind a door that I could not get out. In the confusion of my mind I thought that I had seen a vision of Jesus. He was there holding out His hands to me. I never questioned why me? That was the beginning of God bringing me back to Him. I saw that I was nothing, but the dirt that was on the bottom of my own shoes. I learned that I was a sinner, that was in the part of the world , that I did not belong. I knew that i was in the den of Satan, living where I did not belong.
    I think back to those days, and how GOD has allowed me to warn others not to do what I did. It has been a long hard battle to get to where GOD ha allowed me to come. I wish I could tell you the pain and sufferring that goes on in the pit of Sin. The heartbreak and tears that are shed just to survive.
    GOD has not allowed me to return to the station of life that I was born in. But HE has allowed me to be a beacon of life, to those arround me. He has allowed others see that you don't have to make the wrong decisions such as I made. GOD has allowed others to see CHRIST in me. HE has allowed others to see that I have complete Faith in HIM and HIM alone. HE has allowed others to see, that deep within my personal struggles, that CHRIST is the foundation of my life. GOD has let all know,that I stand for CHRIST and my new Life refects just that. That I am saved! That whatever it takes whatever the cost, I am doing all to serve the LORD. That I am doing all that I can to live Holy in the sight of both GOD and man.
    There is more a lot more I got 29 years of trials and tirbbulation that GOD has allowed me survive. And I am hoping I got many more years to go.
  13. Gangster Land
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 03:29
    I was born and raised on the Right side of the tracks. I had the opportunity to do or be whatever I wanted to in life. I made some wrong turns and decisions in my life. I fell to a level of life that I didnot belong. I faced death and physical attacks, and was very much alone. I had been hurt emotionally, and I could not find my bearings. I fell deep i ...[text shortened]... s and tirbbulation that GOD has allowed me survive. And I am hoping I got many more years to go.
    Friend, don't take this the wrong way but I DO NOT see Christ in you. I grew up in the church I have known and do know towering men and women of faith and they are kind and gentle and loving. I do not deny the possibility that in real life that is exactly what you are. However, here at RHP you are a close minded raving lunatic for Christ.

You do not even seem like a real person half the time. You are not a beacon of light but a smudge on the beacons lens. I do not say these things to anger you but to try to help you understand that your approach is all wrong. You may be a humble and loving worshiper of God in your church but something is not translating here at RHP.

I suggest you pray about it.

God bless,

TheSkipper
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 04:13
    Why is it cruel to create beings, and give them free choice, whether they should worship him or not. Why do you continue to blame GOD, and not Satan. Would it be that you have no fear of GOD, but fear Satan.
    No. That's the point BF. I don't believe in Satan so I don't fear him. I don't fear your God because no matter how often you preach to the contrary, my BS factor says, "Not really." I could say that I believe, but deep down in side my BS factor would reply, "But not really."

Why do you continue to blame GOD, and not Satan.

Because according to your mythology, God is the first cause and thus the one responsible for Satan. Why get mad at the creation, when you can go right to the source? As I've said before, God's either heinously cruel or infinitely negligent.

Why is it cruel to create beings, and give them free choice, whether they should worship him or not.

Just ponder two characteristics of your god for a while.
    1) Creator of all things (including free will)
    2) All-knowing

15. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    21 Apr '05 05:49
    Originally posted by TheSkipper
    Friend, don't take this the wrong way but I DO NOT see Christ in you. I grew up in the church I have known and do know towering men and women of faith and they are kind and gentle and loving. I do not deny the possibility that in real life that is exactly what you are. However, here at RHP you are a close minded raving lunatic for Christ.

You do ...[text shortened]... hing is not translating here at RHP.

I suggest you pray about it.

God bless,

TheSkipper
    You have areason for stating this, is it because you donot like to hear the message. Are you saved? You have spoken as if you know the truth, but not as if you believe the truth. Have you acceptted CHRIST, as your Savior?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree