1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:11
    Originally posted by whodey
    How do you know this?
    if i was dead, the world would continue to function without me. it does not need me. same with you
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:14
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    if i was dead, the world would continue to function without me. it does not need me. same with you
    But how do you know this for sure?
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:17
    But how do you know this for sure?
    people die all the time and the world keeps spinning.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:29
    people die all the time and the world keeps spinning.
    But other people are not you. What about when you die?
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:30
    But other people are not you. What about when you die?
    when i die, maybe family and friends will cry but the rest of the world will not
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:39
    when i die, maybe family and friends will cry but the rest of the world will not
    Does this crying bring your life value or is your value intrinsic with or without them crying for you?
  7. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:46
    Does this crying bring your life value or is your value intrinsic with or without them crying for you?
    crying means that they care, if nobody cares then your life has no value
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 02:49
    crying means that they care, if nobody cares then your life has no value
    That is correct, unless their is a higher power who values you.....and there is. 😀
  9. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 03:05
    That is correct, unless their is a higher power who values you.....and there is. 😀
    true. so if you die and not many people care, then you might find out that God cares. so that is good to know, but if you cease to exist then you know there is no God but you dont exist so you dont realize it, so either way death is not so bad
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 03:091 edit
    true. so if you die and not many people care, then you might find out that God cares. so that is good to know, but if you cease to exist then you know there is no God but you dont exist so you dont realize it, so either way death is not so bad
    Unless of coarse you are seperated from him when you die. If this happens this is known as the second death. Christ said that your spirit must be "born" upon conversion in order to live spiritually when your body fails. God loves us and does not wish us to perish eternally for our sins. That is why Christ died for us.
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 03:26
    Unless of coarse you are seperated from him when you die. If this happens this is known as the second death. Christ said that your spirit must be "born" upon conversion in order to live spiritually when your body fails. God loves us and does not wish us to perish eternally for our sins. That is why Christ died for us.
    so then believe
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 03:31
    so then believe
    Ask and you shall recieve.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 04:012 edits
    Death cult fairy tale.

Why, oh why, does a 3 O entity more superior to us than we are to an amoeba, "love us"? Why would he care if we "perish eternally" (how do you do that BTW?) or not? And why would he bother to "die" for us when he could wave his magic pinky and POOF! - we wouldn't "perish eternally"?
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 04:43
    If you are a manifestion of the BTV, you have meaning as would all its manifestions. If your best case scenario is to be condemned to grovel for all eternity before a being more superior to you than you are to an amoeba, then your existence is meaningless and demeaning.
  15. Earth
    Moves
    04 Apr '07 04:541 edit
    Ask and you shall recieve.
    Why don't you just cut to the chase, whoday? Just go head and say what you really want to say, which is unless we accept Jesus in our heart, our life is meaningless.

I am not trying to be rude, but you seem to be having trouble getting to your point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree