Don't look at me

Don't look at me

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Why do you think Reverend Kirk isn't really black?
I think it was Martin Luther King who said that one day we would all be judged by the character of our hearts and not the color of our skin.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

Guess what. I started learning Dutch last night. I may start responding to you in Dutch to practice, once I get some more vocabulary under my belt.
😛

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
I think it was Martin Luther King who said that one day we would all be judged by the character of our hearts and not the color of our skin.
Sure, .... and pretending to be something or someone you're not isn't exactly an asset when you will be judged by the character of your heart ..... so is bullying and ridiculing someone I can add.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
Sure, .... and pretending to be something or someone you're not isn't exactly an asset when you will be judged by the character of your heart ..... so is bullying and ridiculing someone I can add.
Would you at least agree that RBHill has bullied more than me and that you are focusing more on me than him despite that he is bullying more?

a

Forgotten

Moves
31 Oct 05

Would you at least agree that RBHill has bullied more than me and that you are focusing more on me than him despite that he is bullying more?
hmmm
interesting
dissention in the ranks???????

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

I don't believe this .... I mean, don't be childish !

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
31 Oct 05

I don't believe this .... I mean, don't be childish !
OK, your edit makes more sense as your original post defied all reason.

a

Forgotten

Moves
31 Oct 05

Hi, from one of the smoothest playas on the site. Righteous leada of the Brothaz Wit Attitude clan and Professa in the Ivory Tower where I expound about life and lessons like no one else. I'm here ta bring ya truth and chess that aint worth playin in grade school. Know what I'm sayin?

not really dude what are you saying lol jk

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
31 Oct 05

😛
I'm serious. Just you wait. Before you know it, you'll be asking if I'm a Nederlander or just pretending to be one.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
31 Oct 05

Originally posted by aspviper666
Hi, from one of the smoothest playas on the site. Righteous leada of the Brothaz Wit Attitude clan and Professa in the Ivory Tower where I expound about life and lessons like no one else. I'm here ta bring ya truth and chess that aint worth playin in grade school. Know what I'm sayin?

not really dude what are you saying lol jk
If you ain't know, betta aks somebody!

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

I'm serious. Just you wait. Before you know it, you'll be asking if I'm a Nederlander or just pretending to be one.
Surprise me ! ... and don't play any tricks on me like inviting a Dutch friend to post in your place 😛

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

OK, your edit makes more sense as your original post defied all reason.
I'm glad you understand.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
31 Oct 05
1 edit

Surprise me ! ... and don't play any tricks on me like inviting a Dutch friend to post in your place 😛
I really just started yesterday, in preparation for a trip to Utrecht next summer. So far, I know only the very conversational basics, although I have found it to be pretty easy to pick up, being quite similar to German and English.

This is about the level that I'm at:

Hallo, Ivanhoe. Ik heet Cribs. Ik ben zwart. En jij?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
31 Oct 05

Ivanhoe, you are a wet blanket.

When you aren't spewing your absurd assertions that you demand
that all people accept axiomatically, in spite of their logical fallibility,
you are complaining that people are picking on RBHILL or who ever
else tickles your fancy.

No one takes you seriously anymore, dude. RBHILL craps all over the
Church with ignorance and not a little vindictiveness. But your ire and
anger for the so-called WolfPack(tm) runs so deep that the bias in
your posts have simply become laughable.

Don't bother responding back, Ivanhoe; you will just embarrass
yourself.

Nemesio

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
31 Oct 05

I really just started yesterday, in preparation for a trip to Utrecht next summer. So far, I know only the very conversational basics, although I have found it to be pretty easy to pick up, being quite similar to German and English.

This is about the level that I'm at:

Hallo, Ivanhoe. Ik heet Cribs. Ik ben zwart. En jij?
Hallo Cribs, ik ben Ivanhoe en je liegt dat je zwart ziet ...... 😛 😀