1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 21:40
    Originally posted by widget
    Wine nut? 😕 How can that be off the subject? Think how many times wine was mentioned in the Bible 😏

😲 Some might say that casts aspersions on both the early christians and their chroniclers

We at In Vino Veritas, with our always-full wine glasses, are more likely to just say [b]Cheers!
    😵[/b]
    Well a lot of Born Again Christian don't drink.
  2. Merry Crimbo Land
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 21:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    About two days ago I was trying to think of this Christian song. Because all you Atheist and non-believers of this site that look for the bad mistakes I say on this site some times, once again Christians aren't perfect. Once again no one is perfect not even Chrstians.

But anyways I could not think of the song, but I was flippying through the 3 Christian ...[text shortened]... eah

So like she says don't look at Christians we will only let you done look at him (Jesus).
    Cool stuff I like this and I love you 4 ever and ever my friend 🙂🙂🙂
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:031 edit
    It is because you are lost and Satan has blinded you mind from seeing the truth.
    I can't be lost; the US Postal Services keeps getting my bills to me (the bastards).
  4. Forgotten
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:11
    It is because you are lost and Satan has blinded you mind from seeing the truth.

all that glitters is not gold
    all who wander are not lost
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:181 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I can't be lost; the US Postal Services keeps getting my bills to me (the bastards).
    well I can see that you hate bills "A" as Mexicans and Canadians would say.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:181 edit
    "Quit looking at me! Don't you ever f[reak]ing look at me!" - from Blue Velvet

Who knew that Frank Booth was just citing Christian dogma?
  7. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:20
    Well a lot of Born Again Christian don't drink.
    Pushing Satan aside, RB, we're all the architects of our own confinements 😉
  8. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Who knew that Frank Booth was just citing Christian dogma?
    So it's true then? : Frank Wilkes Booth killed Jesus!!! 😲
  9. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:25
    As long as you utter this sort of crap, I'm gonna say stuff that gives you a persecution complex. Nonetheless, if St. Peter chastises those guilty of myopia, I'll wager a few decades in purgatory that your persecution complex will result in chastisement. In other words, just because we're persecuting you doesn't mean that you don't deserve it.
  10. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:321 edit
    I think he wants the whips & chains and high heels, Vulgar! 🙄

😛 No simple tongue-lashing kind of chastisement for the likes of RB - sinners need pain !😳
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:32
    About two days ago I was trying to think of this Christian song. Because all you Atheist and non-believers of this site that look for the bad mistakes I say on this site some times, once again Christians aren't perfect. Once again no one is perfect not even Chrstians.

But anyways I could not think of the song, but I was flippying through the 3 Christian ...[text shortened]... eah

So like she says don't look at Christians we will only let you done look at him (Jesus).
    Very nice song. And yes it is true in a way, but I think we are still to immitate Him in every way. Why? Because people can't see Him, they only see you. That is why we are to "put on" the Lord Jesus Christ. That is, renew our minds according to the Word of God and live it. We are His "hands and feet".

Phil 2:14-16
    14 Do all things without complaining and disputing,
    15 that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,
    16 holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain.
    (NKJ)
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:34
    Originally posted by widget
    Pushing Satan aside, RB, we're all the architects of our own confinements 😉
    Have no clue what you mean?
  13. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:361 edit
    Well, a lot of Born Again Christians don't think.
    Wow!

😉😉🙂😀🙂😉😉
  14. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:36
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    As long as you utter this sort of crap, I'm gonna say stuff that gives you a persecution complex. Nonetheless, if St. Peter chastises those guilty of myopia, I'll wager a few decades in purgatory that your persecution complex will result in chastisement. In other words, just because we're persecuting you doesn't mean that you don't deserve it.
    The is no purgatory, Jesus already saved use from all punishments that we might be saved.

You either belong to God or Satan there is no middle ground so make the chose.
  15. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:36
    You are always negative to me, I believe you are a fake.

For you to be a true Christian never post in my Threads again.
    RB, I don't know what is worse; that somebody thinks I am negative to you all the time and a fake or that you got a rec on that post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree