1. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:391 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    The (sic) is no purgatory,(sic) Jesus already saved use (sic) from all punishments that we might be saved. (??)

You either belong to God or Satan (sic) there is no middle ground (sic) so make the chose (sic).
    Tell me who Jeffrey Beaumont and Frank Booth belong to?
  2. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:41
    Have no clue what you mean?
    Oh alright, RB - too far away, you are, to whip you in my high heels...:'( Explaining....

If you find yourself confined to a prison of sobriety - when Jesus, after all, had a glass or two of wine - then you have constructed that little prison in which you find yourself, all by yourself, by subscribing to whatever beliefs you chose to honour, adopt or invent. Your cluelessness is more likely just the product of a severely throttled anal perspective brought on by not enough Jesus Juice 😉 Cheers!
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:46
    Originally posted by widget
    Oh alright, RB - too far away, you are, to whip you in my high heels...:'( Explaining....

If you find yourself confined to a prison of sobriety - when Jesus, after all, had a glass or two of wine - then you have constructed that little prison in which you find yourself, all by yourself, by subscribing to whatever beliefs you chose to honour, adopt or in ...[text shortened]... product of a severely throttled anal perspective brought on by not enough Jesus Juice 😉 Cheers!
    I can gareenty you taht it had no Alcohal in it the wine that Jesus had. It was spiritual wine.

I know there is some mispelled words there but I am to busy and have to go study now.
  4. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 22:563 edits
    I can gareenty you taht it had no Alcohal in it the wine that Jesus had. It was spiritual wine.

I know there is some mispelled words there but I am to busy and have to go study now.
    Keep studying, RB, start with English ...you need the help ~ and then go on to etymology & biochemistry, buddy 😵 Wine is the result of the process of yeast converting grapes sugars to heat, alcohol and carbon dioxide. Remember the last time you heard those voices in your head commanding you to suck on the exhaust of the car for a while? And you didn't listen, did you?

Can't you hear them again? 🙄 Isn't it time you listened for once? 😀
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:011 edit
    Keep studying, RB, start with English ...you need the help ~ and then go on to etymology & biochemistry, buddy 😵 Wine is the result of the process of yeast converting grapes sugars to heat, alcohol and carbon dioxide. Remember the last time you heard those voices in your head commanding you to suck on the exhaust of the car for a while? And you didn't listen, did you?

To be honest I dislike all types of Science classes,it is to boring for me. I like math classes.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:03

I can see where your heart is and that you dislike Christians.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:06
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RB, would you just listen to yourself. I just invited you to join my thread and you're telling me to stay out of yours. I will study my Bible and see if not posting in your thread is a requirement for Christianity.
    Kirksey, I think your thread is great, and I do not think you are a fake. I am sorry RB said what he did. You know as well as I do that RB is not your judge....
  8. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:15

What evidence do you have that the wine was alcohol free? And if so, why did folks ordinarily serve the best wine first? (hint: the most reasonable explanation of this pattern stems from the observation that inebriation deadens the taste buds. Serve the best first, while the taste buds are sharp, then cheaper stuff to keep the party going.)
  9. Not Kansas
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:33
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    What evidence do you have that the wine was alcohol free? And if so, why did folks ordinarily serve the best wine first? (hint: the most reasonable explanation of this pattern stems from the observation that inebriation deadens the taste buds. Serve the best first, while the taste buds are sharp, then cheaper stuff to keep the party going.)
    What is the correct spelling for Chateau Nuit St. Wogga-Wogga anyways?
  10. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:36
    You can't be serious.
  11. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:38
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    What is the correct spelling for Chateau Nuit St. Wogga-Wogga anyways?
    You nailed it first time out KnightyKnight! 😵 Never underestimate the inability of science to prevail over sheer and utterly blind ignorance and decades of inbreeding... 🙄 I hear those banjos playing.... 😛
  12. Subscriberwidget
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:401 edit
    I can see where your heart is and that you dislike Christians.
    As WC (Hannibal) Fields might've said:

"I love Christians, particularly stir-fried over the fires of Hades and served with a glass of Chianti."
  13. Not Kansas
    Moves
    29 Oct '05 23:48
    Christians roasting on an open fire
    Jack Dan nipping at your liver,
    Isn't it time
    For a new glass of shine?
    Merry X-mas
    To you
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 00:19
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    You can't be serious.
    First it was the inquisition and now this. Maybe there is some revisionist history going on about Mr. Welches having his start in Palestine.
  15. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    30 Oct '05 00:26
    OMFG!

YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT! SPIRITUAL WINE!!!!!!!!!

OMFG! LMFAO!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Nemesio (wiping tears from his eyes!)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree