Don't look at me

Don't look at me

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
30 Oct 05
1 edit

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
What do they serve at your church? Spiritual wine?
no just grape juice.

Not every week though a lot of Christian Churches do communion services probably 4 times a year.

But I know taht you are not of God, so you do not understand.

Jesus making wine, you know that you can make wine without alcohal in it right. He gave the wine I bet that will have in heaven the one that have been saved.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
?

No, black people robbing a store.
Yea, we tend to go fo malt liquor.

R

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by kirksey957
Yea, we tend to go fo malt liquor.
what about the money?

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 Oct 05

what about the money?
Well, that's true too, but only when we're robbin the store.

DC
Flamenco Sketches

Spain, in spirit

Moves
30 Oct 05

?

No, black people robbing a store.
Is it 'less bad' if white people rob the store, RBHILL?

R

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

Well, that's true too, but only when we're robbin the store.
You guess, go after the asain right because you now you can't get away with it if you rob the white man.

R

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by David C
nope all sin is the same and equal in the eyes of God and skin color does not matter to him.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by David C
May I speak fo him? Yes, it is. You stand a better chance of being killed by a black man in a robbery. Back me up on this one, RB.

K
Strawman

Not Kansas

Moves
30 Oct 05

You guess, go after the asain right because you now you can't get away with it if you rob the white man.
One man, one vote.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
30 Oct 05

May I speak fo him? Yes, it is. You stand a better chance of being killed by a black man in a robbery. Back me up on this one, RB.
Additionally, the white man will only take the money. The black man will take the money and the malt liquor.

R

California

Moves
30 Oct 05

I would say that if all depends if it is a gang member you might die if it is not you might not.

But I would say that white men are more scared to pull the trigger.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Additionally, the white man will only take the money. The black man will take the money and the malt liquor.
Not to mention we may also run off wit the white man's woman. That tends to put us on page one.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Oct 05

First of Wine makes the mind become currupt, if you drink lots of it. If you are drunk you might rape a female or a male if you are gay.

So I now the only wine that had alcohal that Jesus had was on the spung that had the wine on it when he was on the cross.
If you give sufficient wine to the female, you might not have to rape her. I assume that this procedure works in a similar manner with gays.

NowYouSeeIt

NowYouDon't

Moves
30 Oct 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
If you give sufficient wine to the female, you might not have to rape her. I assume that this procedure works in a similar manner with gays.
Ahr, Billy m' boy! Pirates oughta know... 😏

😛 Really, though, this exercise is like shootin' fish in a teacup. Tough on the cup, certainly, but the fish are dead like gay bandidos at a Republican convention before the dino martinis are served...

Surely we should declare a moratorium on RB for the foreseeable future... Ignorance is bliss :'(

a

Forgotten

Moves
30 Oct 05

Not to mention we may also run off wit the white man's woman. That tends to put us on page one.
6 th commandment
ever hear of that one???