1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '11 09:35
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    oh my friend i have had many a dream where i have flown, fallen from a great height, woke up sweating with fear, woke up paralysed and unable to move, have been chased by gangsters and fixated to the spot, bombed by enemy aircraft, horrific daemonic visions, i once saw a giant bee fighting to the death with a wasp, in fact it became so severe i had ...[text shortened]... ve away to my friends, much to their delight. The best sleep is when one doesn't dream at all.
    Dont dream? Dude...

Just remember your essence ...
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 Jul '11 09:37
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Really? You'd prefer not to dream? Wow. I feel short-changed if I wake up and don't remember at least a bit of dreaming. Doesn't happen very often, fortunately. I dunno if dreaming is important or significant or just irrelevant, but it's one of the gems of life imo. And the horrible, scary ones are the best! Did you ever dream that you'd killed somebody? That's a life-changer, that one.
    I dreamed that I had to kill somebody slowly with a knife. Life-changer alright. Wierd-a** stuff ... 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree