1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Aug '13 23:47
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    right so they were never there to start......

so why did they head to australia? and what stopped sections of them settling in other areas on the way to australia?
    god swill
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 00:14
    right so they were never there to start......

so why did they head to australia? and what stopped sections of them settling in other areas on the way to australia?
    Apparently to get away from the large predators like lions and tigers.

Read my first referenced link again.

The Instructor
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 12:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Apparently to get away from the large predators like lions and tigers.

Read my first referenced link again.

The Instructor
    why didnt the large predators follow them? why didnt all the other victims of lions and tigers try to move to australia?

your referenced link was hilarious, it was so stupid i emailed to my friends and family to give them a good laugh.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 16:154 edits
    why didnt the large predators follow them? why didnt all the other victims of lions and tigers try to move to australia?

your referenced link was hilarious, it was so stupid i emailed to my friends and family to give them a good laugh.
    Well, all we can do is speculate. No one was there to tell us. You knew that already. So you were asking for speculation on what happened, when you asked the question. What is your speculation on how kangaroos got to Austrialia and why they are not also in other places?

I think the large pedators did follow the unlucky ones. Those that headed toward Africa, for example. Or perhaps God prevented them from following. Maybe people took then there and protected them from the large predators. Why did the Israelites go to Israel instead of New York or somewhere else?

The Instructor
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 16:41
    Well, all we can do is speculate. No one was there to tell us. You knew that already. So you were asking for speculation on what happened, when you asked the question. What is your speculation on how kangaroos got to Austrialia and why they are not also in other places?

I think the large pedators did follow the unlucky ones.

The Instructor
    yes it its speculation. i want you to think up a speculation that makes any sense.

firstly they would have to survive in the non flooded area with all the other animals and wait long enough for vegetation to grow back. they would then have to set off to australia across 7000 or so miles, the generations of roo's would have to be able to survive in every climate and vegetation they come across from iran, pakistan, india, burma, thailand, vietnam, malaysia and indonesia, thats deserts, mountains, scrub-land, forest, jungle, tropical and everything inbetween. not just the kangaroos but all the other marsupials would have to make this journey. if they could survive in all of these places then why wouldnt any of them stop an stay in those areas???? they would all have to keep moving and behaving like a heard, even animals that live solitary would have to keep moving in a group. you say to escape predators but the majority of them have predators living in australia, so why did they stop there?

so tell me rj, how did this army of marsupials make it across terrain they are not physically capable of navigating??? or did they take another magical route to australia?

and why dont creationist scientists go to these countries on route to australia and search for marsupial fossils??? they win the day if they find animals where they are not supposed to be.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Aug '13 02:471 edit
    yes it its speculation. i want you to think up a speculation that makes any sense.

firstly they would have to survive in the non flooded area with all the other animals and wait long enough for vegetation to grow back. they would then have to set off to australia across 7000 or so miles, the generations of roo's would have to be able to survive in e ...[text shortened]... r marsupial fossils??? they win the day if they find animals where they are not supposed to be.
    Let's just say humans took them there when they went. I am referring to those humans we call the Aborigines of Australia. That makes sense, doesn't it?

The Instructor
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '13 09:23
    Let's just say humans took them there when they went. I am referring to those humans we call the Aborigines of Australia. That makes sense, doesn't it?

The Instructor
    no!!!! blimey.

so one day some humans decided to travel from the middle east to australia. for no apparent reason they round up nearly all the marsupials (and by this time they have been mating and reproducing, so its gonna be way more than two of each kind), they also round up all the snakes and insects that we now think of unique to australia and set off for the 7000 mile trip to australia.

how do they transport all these animals? what years did this take place, considering we would still need these middle eastern decedents of noah to change appearance into what we know as australian aboriginies. how did they feed the marsupials on the long trip? its not like they had an ark to carry the food in. did they take the predators with them? or did they just tag along behind? when some of the humans decided to branch off and settle in china and other asian countries why didnt they keep some marsupials?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Aug '13 18:161 edit
    no!!!! blimey.

so one day some humans decided to travel from the middle east to australia. for no apparent reason they round up nearly all the marsupials (and by this time they have been mating and reproducing, so its gonna be way more than two of each kind), they also round up all the snakes and insects that we now think of unique to australia and s ...[text shortened]... to branch off and settle in china and other asian countries why didnt they keep some marsupials?
    Don't you remember that God confused their language and caused them to scatter over the earth. Those that went to Austrialia could have taken some pets, like snakes and kangaroos, with them. And they would not have to travel 7000 miles because Austrailia had not yet spread away from the mainland by continental sprint.

YouTube

The Instructor
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    11 Aug '13 15:09
    Don't you remember that God confused their language and caused them to scatter over the earth. Those that went to Austrialia could have taken some pets, like snakes and kangaroos, with them. And they would not have to travel 7000 miles because Austrailia had not yet spread away from the mainland by continental sprint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9je6jt5hk

The Instructor
    taken some pets? are you nuts??? do you know there are around 3000 species of large animals that are unique to australia and including insects its thought to be about 330,000 unique species. then you have all the flora that is unique so that takes you to over..............1 million unique species of animal and plant.

all 1 million unique items were transported all the way to oz, without anybody deciding that they would also take them to other parts of the world.

c'mon sherlock. who's idea was it to take all those deadly spiders and snakes as pets?

right so lets try and do the maths. firstly we need to know roughly how long it was after the flood that man set off back to australia? any ideas?
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Aug '13 23:02
    taken some pets? are you nuts??? do you know there are around 3000 species of large animals that are unique to australia and including insects its thought to be about 330,000 unique species. then you have all the flora that is unique so that takes you to over..............1 million unique species of animal and plant.

all 1 million unique items were ...[text shortened]... to know roughly how long it was after the flood that man set off back to australia? any ideas?
    Haven't you ever heard of evolution and natural selection?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree