Dschihad versus crusades

Dschihad versus crusades

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Why don't you admit first that you've been quoting it out of context to support some rather nasty pre-conceived ideas?

You manage to be brainless, dishonest and arrogant at once, it's astounding.
You mean all the suicide bombers have nasty pre-conceived ideas? I have asked you this question before, and you goose-step it like a master ballet dancer...

I am still working on my response to visteads...

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

Have you reconsidered your argument about jihad, now that it's been shown to be bunkum?
I'd really like to know who's been shown to be bunkum...:-)

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
So maybe you can ask ahosyney to give you all the historical evidence which proves that Jesus did not actually die on the cross.

I mean if the Quran is true, surely it should should correspond with history.
Would be quite impossible. Even non-christian historians have to admit that this is one of the most proven historical facts of all time... Mohammed unfortunately got mixed up with some Jewish fairy tales instead of reading for this portion the Bible...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
I'd really like to know who's been shown to be bunkum...:-)
You have, of course, by repeatedly failing to respond to challenges to your block-headed assertions.

You could vindicate yourself by responding to vistesd's post on page 3...Are you going to do it? No. Is it because you can't? I think so.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Even non-christian historians have to admit that this is one of the most proven historical facts of all time...
Let's hear some of that proof then. You're so confident that this should be very easy for you.

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

Let's hear some of that proof then. You're so confident that this should be very easy for you.
It would be easy to do it, but you're once again missing the point. It's not for me to defend it, but for our muslims to prove the contrary... Surely, if they're not able to do it, we will have to help them with proving the contrary...

By the way, as you're claiming not to be a muslim, I should't answer you in this thread...

Moves
16 Nov 06

Have you reconsidered your argument about jihad, now that it's been shown to be bunkum?
I am not so sure all the suicide bombers would appreciate being called bumpkin.

Why do you think they would give their lives for something taken out of context? Huh?

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

And I've never heard of muslims going to their dear suicide bomber brothers trying to convert them from their erroneous position... On the contrary, a l l muslims are celebrating when a suicide bomber was once again successful in blowing up innocents for the sake of Jihad...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

It would be easy to do it, but you're once again missing the point. It's not for me to defend it, but for our muslims to prove the contrary... Surely, if they're not able to do it, we will have to help them with proving the contrary...

By the way, as you're claiming not to be a muslim, I should't answer you in this thread...
Anybody may contribute to threads in this forum, unless you're actually arrogant (and block-headed) enough to think you call the shots around here.

I defy you to produce any incontrovertible evidence that Christ died on the cross. It's a challenge, not a debating topic. Come on, Brother Louis...put your money where your sausage-eating mouth is.

Moves
16 Nov 06

On the goose-step again are you?

Are you going to answer the question or not?

Are all the suicide bombers taking the Qu'ran out of context? Why do you think think they would throw away their lives for something which is out of context?

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

Anybody may contribute to threads in this forum, unless you're actually arrogant (and block-headed) enough to think you call the shots around here.

I defy you to produce any incontrovertible evidence that Christ died on the cross. It's a challenge, not a debating topic. Come on, Brother Louis...put your money where your sausage-eating mouth is.
Well, to get started: First of all, do you believe in history?

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

On the goose-step again are you?

Are you going to answer the question or not?

[b]Are all the suicide bombers taking the Qu'ran out of context? Why do you think think they would throw away their lives for something which is out of context?
[/b]
And I've never heard of muslims going to their dear suicide bomber brothers trying to convert them from their erroneous position... On the contrary, a l l muslims are celebrating when a suicide bomber was once again successful in blowing up innocents for the sake of Jihad...

Let's add this one to it...

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

There he goes again...

The Muslims make the claim that Jesus did NOT die on the cross. The burden of proof is theirs.

You really are a ballet dancer personified... Always trying to deflect the thread from the topic at hand.

(Not that it would be a problem to supply historical evidence of the crucifixion)

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

I think we just ought to ignore him and wait for the other guys to respond... At least, they were making kind of an effort to do it, even if it was most of the time "copy - past"...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

I am not so sure all the suicide bombers would appreciate being called bumpkin.

Why do you think they would give their lives for something taken out of context? Huh?
"Bunkum", not "bumpkin", stupid.

Unlike you, I don't presume to know the motives of all Muslim suicide bombers (we'll leave out the suicide bombers of Tamil Eelam, who are not Muslim). I don't know how many do it for the sake of a load of bunkum (there's that word again: read it out loud, dj) put out by some mullah or ayatollah whose perverted interpretation of the Koran reflects his political aim (in much the say way as yours does), because they want revenge, because they don't value their lives anymore (for another thousand possible reasons).

Of course there are articles available on the Web should you choose to start chipping away at that mountain of ignorance behind which you shelter (the last thing in the world you want to do, of course). You could start with this article debunking (careful) the sort of myths you and your ilk so fondly imagine to be the truth:
http://www.alternet.org/audits/35815/