Dschihad versus crusades

Dschihad versus crusades

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
I'm not an atheist either.

Pricks like you bring out the worst in me.

Enjoy your sterile thread.
And off he runs with his tale between his legs?

It can't be... We haven't even started yet... 😀

a

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
[b]"Bunkum", not "bumpkin", stupid.

Ever heard of something called "a play on words"?

Ag. Never mind...

You honestly want me to believe that none of the suicide bombers are doing it because the Qu'ran says so?[/b]
I can't hold myself, I don't want to talk to you again but I think may be you understand one day. And I hope you don't ignore this post as you did with the other. If you did then it was really a waste of time.

My answer is no. Show me where in the Quran they are asked to do so. Actually commite suicide is not allowed in Quran sura Nesa 004.029.

So how Quran disallow commite suicide and allow it for killing others.

I hope you have an answer...

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by ahosyney
I can't hold myself, I don't want to talk to you again but I think may be you understand one day. And I hope you don't ignore this post as you did with the other. If you did then it was really a waste of time.

My answer is no. Show me where in the Quran they are asked to do so. Actually commite suicide is not allowed in Quran sura Nesa 004.029.

So how ...[text shortened]... ran disallow commite suicide and allow it for killing others.

As an answer I'd like to adress you this one.

I've never heard of muslims going to their dear suicide bomber brothers trying to convert them from their erroneous position... On the contrary, a l l muslims are celebrating when a suicide bomber was once again successful in blowing up innocents for the sake of Jihad...

I've never heard of muslims crying when a suicide bomber succeeded once again in Israel...or did you?

a

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
As an answer I'd like to adress you this one.

I've never heard of muslims going to their dear suicide bomber brothers trying to convert them from their erroneous position... On the contrary, a l l muslims are celebrating when a suicide bomber was once again successful in blowing up innocents for the sake of Jihad...

I've never heard of muslims crying when a suicide bomber succeeded once again in Israel...or did you?
I don't answer your question . The question was "Do they do so because the Quran ask them to do so or not?"

Your question is silly. How do you know that every Muslim was happy about that. Do you know any Muslim at all.

Do you know what you are? , you are a perfect example of media brainwashing...

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

And once again he's trying to get away without answering, probably because answering this would be to admit that it is a fact...

Honestly, have you ever seen a muslim crying when innocents were blown up in Israel? (Apart from crying because of the suicide bomber dying:-)...)

a

Moves
16 Nov 06

And once again he's trying to get away without answering, probably because answering this would be to admit that it is a fact...

Honestly, have you ever seen a muslim crying when innocents were blown up in Israel? (Apart from crying because of the suicide bomber dying:-)...)
Wow, I don't know what to say?

I think I will give up with you.... You are a hopless case....

As Boss said , be happy of your ridiculous thread...

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

What a pity that you weren't able to reply to such a simple question...

Well, not answering someone is the clearest answer one could give...

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
16 Nov 06

Your claim is quite ridiculous, because religion in a real sense is by definition exclusive. If Jesus says "I'm the way, the truth and the life", this is as exclusive as it could be.

There is no sense for me going to a mosque, if Jesus is the only and exclusive access to God. Please reconsider your argument...
It is because you believe this, because you think God would have
your xenophobic exclusive claim on heaven, that you cannot be
reached by someone like ahosyney.

Religion is not by definition exclusive. Perhaps your understanding
of your religion demands that you view things that way, but that isn't
a prerequisite of religion at all.

Nemesio

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by ahosyney

So how ...[text shortened]... ran disallow commite suicide and allow it for killing others.

If the Quaranic roots which are quoted by the Muslim terrorists to support their atrocities does not represent mainstream Islam, Muslim leaders must clearly denounce the literal application of these Jihad verses and declare apostate all Muslims who resort to terrorism as murderers destined to an eternity in hell.

In the Mishkat the rewards for participating in Jihad are spelled out: "the Messenger of Allah said: To, whichever village you go... its one fifth is for Allah and his Messenger and the remainder is for you. (Mishkat II, page 412).

"...the soldiers of Islam fought tooth and nail. They would get paradise in case of death in a holy war, and booty is case of conquest, Jihad is therefore the best source of all acquisitions." (Mishkat II, page 440.)

"Jihad is one of the cheif meritorius acts in the eye of Islam and is the best source of earnings." (Mishkat II, page 340.)

"This is the best method of earning both spiritual and temporal. If victory is won, there is enormous booty and conquest ofa country, which cannot be equalled to any other source of earning. If there is defeat or death, there is everlasting Paradise and a great spiritual benefit. This sort of Jihad is conditional upon pure motive, i.e. for establishing the the kindom of Allah on earth." (Mishjat II, page 253).

In the Hadith, Muhammad is quoted as decreeing that Muslims may not be punished for killing a non-Muslim: "No Muslim should be killed for killing a kafir(infidel). (vol. 9:50)

Those who die in a holy war are guaranteed to go to Heaven. "The person who participates in Jihad in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and his apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to paradise (if he is killed). (vol. 1:35)

Violent words that are accompanied by violent actions cannot be dismissed as merely simbolic. Muhammad engaged in 47 battles, ambushes and raids on merchant caravans in his lifetime. The Hadith names 27 individuals who were assassinated on Muhammad's words and over 600 Jewish men who were beheaded for refusing to accept Muhammad as a true prophet.

There are at least 109 Jihad verses in the Quran. You cannot tell me that they were just symbolic and taken out of context, and just ignore what the life of Muhammad portays about them.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
17 Nov 06

Absolutely. And I know Jews, Christians and atheists who cry, too.

If you are asking if Palestinians are inclined to cry when a suicide bomber blows up
innocents, I would guess that they would find it hard to do so, given that they are
routinely harassed, discriminated against, and often attacked.

Similarly, it doesn't surprise me that the Israeli doesn't cry when innocents are killed
as collateral damage when the Israeli army attacks Palestinian territory.

Both groups, by and large, view the opposing group as 'the other' and dehumanizes them.
Both have known violence, strife, torture and death at the hands of 'the other.' This
desensitizes them to any empathy for their brother or sister.

That you can't place yourself in the shoes of the suffer (and both groups have their victims
and their villains) only demonstrates to me that the compassion that Jesus preached and
lived has had little impact on you.

Nemesio

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
17 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
If the Quaranic roots which are quoted by the Muslim terrorists to support their atrocities does not represent mainstream Islam, Muslim leaders must clearly denounce the literal application of these Jihad verses and declare apostate all Muslims who resort to terrorism as murderers destined to an eternity in hell.
Absolutely. I know you like to think that the Moslem world considers suicide bombers
as heroes, but that's only because you get your information from xenophobic pastors.

As for the interpretation of their Holy Book, Koran scholars take into account the
hermeneutics of their text, appreciating that Mohammed lived in a very violent time
that informed his understanding of the world. If you knew your own Holy Book, you
would see the exact same sorts of attitudes in certain psalms (e.g, 58, 59, 83, among
many others) as well as in the slaughter at Jericho (in Joshua) or of the followers of
Baalim (in I Kings). In those times of war, you would applaud those slaughters as
'God's Will' but you scoff at Mohammed's similar claims. I find this laughable.

However, mindful Jews/Christians (like the mindful Moslems you mention above), would
say that the slaughters were not God's will, but the authors put approval in the
mouth of God to justify to themselves their heinous actions.

Nemesio