Dschihad versus crusades

Dschihad versus crusades

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
(Not that it would be a problem to supply historical evidence of the crucifixion)
I'm calling you on it. You have no proof. The Muslims say God raised Jesus to heaven. They have no proof either. Try to understand that it's not always "us and them".

This thread is actually about jihad, not the crucifixion, so you can treat this issue as a side topic and avoid the ignominy of hiding behind the burden of proof.

Cat got your tongue?

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

Let's just ignore him and post what we've already posted if he's not able to communicate in a decent way:

Are all the suicide bombers taking the Qu'ran out of context? Why do you think think they would throw away their lives for something which is out of context?

And I've never heard of muslims going to their dear suicide bomber brothers trying to convert them from their erroneous position... On the contrary, a l l muslims are celebrating when a suicide bomber was once again successful in blowing up innocents for the sake of Jihad...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
I think we just ought to ignore him and wait for the other guys to respond... At least, they were making kind of an effort to do it, even if it was most of the time "copy - past"...
Ahosyney has already responded, meathead, on this or the last page. You haven't answered him yet, I notice.

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

Are all the suicide bombers taking the Qu'ran out of context? Why do you think think they would throw away their lives for something which is out of context?

And I've never heard of muslims going to their dear suicide bomber brothers trying to convert them from their erroneous position... On the contrary, a l l muslims are celebrating when a suicide bomber was once again successful in blowing up innocents for the sake of Jihad...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

You're assuming that religion is their only motivation. It is not.

Here's something for you to read:
http://www.alternet.org/audits/35815/

Of course you still haven't responded to any of the posts responding to your silly propaganda. You really are "not of this world".

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

There is a difference between "out of this world" and "not of this world". For you to meditate it if you're so clever as you're claiming...

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
You really are a ballet dancer personified... Always trying to deflect the thread from the topic at hand.
That's particularly rich. The thread topic is jihad, yet you refuse to respond to any of the objections raised to your unfounded assertions.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

There is a difference between "out of this world" and "not of this world". For you to meditate it if you're so clever as you're claiming...
Do people who are "not of this world" habitually repeat themselves without acknowledging when they've been answered? Read that article and see why your accusations are one big strawman. Forgive me, I don't have time to write you a precis.

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

a

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Ahosyney has already responded, meathead, on this or the last page. You haven't answered him yet, I notice.
I asked him several questions in this thread, I pointed out how silly his claim is. I answered part of his stupid artical and show him how does his friend twisted the meaning of every thing to rech a specific target. Althougth he keep ignoring all of that , he didn't give any response to any of my posts. And he keeps asking his stupid question. I think it doesn't deserve wasting more time talking with these two. They claim we are not able to communicate directly while they don't communicate at all.

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by ahosyney
I asked him several questions in this thread, I pointed out how silly his claim is. I answered part of his stupid artical and show him how does his friend twisted the meaning of every thing to rech a specific target. Althougth he keep ignoring all of that , he didn't give any response to any of my posts. And he keeps asking his stupid question. I think it d ...[text shortened]... se two. The claim we are not able to communicate directly while the don't communicate at all.
I couldn't agree more.

Auf wiedersehen, Brother Louis. Feel free to keep repeating yourself until you're blue in the face, you robot...

l

not of this world

Moves
16 Nov 06

Baie dankie meneer. Ek het nooit gedink n atheis kon so baie soos n moslem klink en so emotioneel wees, as alles mos rationeel is...:-)

Zellulärer Automat

Spiel des Lebens

Moves
16 Nov 06

Baie dankie meneer. Ek het nooit gedink n atheis kon so baie soos n moslem klink en so emotioneel wees, as alles mos rationeel is...:-)
I'm not an atheist either.

Pricks like you bring out the worst in me.

Enjoy your sterile thread.

a

Moves
16 Nov 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Nemesio
There are a lot of imperfect things about everyone's faith. There are difficult
passages in the Koran, and there are difficult passages in the Hebrew Scriptures.

DJBecker would like to pretend that his Holy Book is without flaw and your Holy
Book is a perversity. But in doing so he minimizes his own difficult passages
(where in the 'God of Love' sm t don't care enough to watch the
arrogant claim they have a monopoly on God.

Nemesio
The fact of the matter is, both Holy Books were written by human beings and, consequently, are flawed.

I think you know that I will not agree on this part 🙂

May be you know the Bible more than me and you can say about it it is written by human (Actually I will agree with you) , but to say that about Quran require a discussion because it is not a fact yet. If you like I can discuss it with you but not in this thread. This one is over.

Moves
16 Nov 06

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
"Bunkum", not "bumpkin", stupid.

Unlike you, I don't presume to know the motives of all Muslim suicide bombers (we'll leave out the suicide bombers of Tamil Eelam, who are not Muslim). I don't know how many do it for the sake of a load of bunkum (there's that word again: read it out loud, dj) put out by some mullah or ayatollah whose perverted inter ...[text shortened]... and your ilk so fondly imagine to be the truth:
http://www.alternet.org/audits/35815/
"Bunkum", not "bumpkin", stupid.

Ever heard of something called "a play on words"?

Ag. Never mind...

You honestly want me to believe that none of the suicide bombers are doing it because the Qu'ran says so?