Dschihad versus crusades

Dschihad versus crusades

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12 Nov 06
2 edits

Originally posted by frogstomp
it doesnt matter , since the father god is a false god , to begin with.
Says Frogstomp's holy book in 2 Opionions 5:4....

Speak up lad, if you are going to make such a claim, you better back it up with something a little more concrete than that.

a

Moves
12 Nov 06
3 edits

This is the last thing I will tell you both , think you about may be one day you will understand what are you talking about?

1- You think that Jesus is your GOD.
2- And you claim that Jesus never ordered to kill.
3- And you admit that GOD in the old testament ordered to kill many nations with different methods. And you said that was his way to punish man.

4- Now you have a big problem:

If jesus is GOD then he ordered many killing.

If jesus is part of the GOD so he agreed of the killing and had no problem with it. (So peaceful)

If he is not GOD: You have two choises
a- he is a man and you worship a man as I told you (That actually the case, and only this choice will make him peaceful, but guess what? You cann't accept this choice because there will be no Christianity if you do so)

b- He is another GOD and you have to GODs. Then you are idolator.

I hope you understand now, I gave you all the options and you choose where you are.

l

not of this world

Moves
12 Nov 06

First of all, did you ever hear of the trinity ? You evaded my question the last time...

a

Moves
12 Nov 06

Originally posted by louisXIV
First of all, did you ever hear of the trinity ? You evaded my question the last time...
Did you understand what I said above?

Does it realy make a difference if I know it or not...

Yes I have heared of it. Where are you from the above....

l

not of this world

Moves
12 Nov 06

THis will be part of my response. So what do you understand if one talks of trinity?

a

Moves
12 Nov 06
1 edit

THis will be part of my response. So what do you understand if one talks of trinity?
You say the Father, The Son, and The holy spirit are one GOD?

I don't understand it because it is not understandable. And I doute you do.

I'm waiting for your response.

l

not of this world

Moves
12 Nov 06
1 edit

Well, fist of all, let's have a look at every society or religion that exists. Everywhere, there's unity, or diversity" They're always separated.

Take Islam, there's complete unity without diversity (this is not a critisism, don't worry) , take Bouddhism, there's complete diversity without unity.
Take communism, there's complete unity without diversity, take democracy, there's diversity without unity.

Do you follow me so far? I'll explain afterwards why I'm saying all this.

a

Moves
12 Nov 06

Well, fist of all, let's have a look at every society or religion that exists. Everywhere, there's unity, or diversity" They're always separated.

Take Islam, there's complete unity without diversity, take Bouddhism, there's complete diversity without unity.
Take communism, there's complete unity without diversity, take democracy, there's diversity with ...[text shortened]... t unity.

Do you follow me so far? I'll explain afterwards why I'm saying all this.
I follow you but why you need all this, you were so sure when you start talking about Islam (Although you didn't show any prove to what you said) but it seems you don't have a direct answer to a simple question about your faith.

l

not of this world

Moves
12 Nov 06

Please, don't be polemic and give me a chance. Sorry if I've been it a bit.

Well, let's continue: Whereever we are in the world, there's a need for unity and diversity at the same time, but it seems more or less impossible to unite both of them. (it's interesting that the word "university" is a composition of the two words) The only thing that will render this possible, is if already in the first cause there is unity and diversity.
Do you follow me?

a

Moves
13 Nov 06
2 edits

Please, don't be polemic and give me a chance. Sorry if I've been it a bit.

Well, let's continue: Whereever we are in the world, there's a need for unity and diversity at the same time, but it seems more or less impossible to unite both of them. (it's interesting that the word "university" is a composition of the two words) The only thing that will rend ...[text shortened]... ssible, is if already in the first cause there is unity and diversity.
Do you follow me?
You started this all. You didn't follow what you ask for from the begning.

Any way I think I know what you aim to. Go ahead.

Note: I didn't ask you to prove trinity to me. I asked you what Jesus is for you?

l

not of this world

Moves
13 Nov 06
1 edit

We'll come to that. As I said, only if unity and diversity are together in harmony in the first cause, then it will be possible to solve this and apply it to our lives.

And that's exactly the point : As unity and diversity exist in a perfect way in the trinity, the trinity is one of the most astonishing things from a philosophical point of view, and a solution (perhaps the only one) to this problem which is faced in philosophy.

You still follow me and understand the necessity of the trinity?

Same thing, one can't say that God is love if there's noone to love. You and I agree that the world was created by God, so God was there before man was there. Impossible in this case to say that God is love if there was noone to love. One more point for the trinity.

I hope you follow me, afterwards we'll talk about Jesus Christ and his relationship to God, and the Old Testament.

a

Moves
13 Nov 06
1 edit

We'll come to that. As I said, only if unity and diversity together in harmony in the first cause, then it will be possible to solve this and apply it to our lives.

And that's exactly the point : As unity and diversity exist in a perfect way in the trinity, the trinity is one of the most astonishing things from a philosophical point of view, and a soluti fterwards we'll talk about Jesus Christ and his relationship to God, and the Old Testament.
First of all Diveriy is the opposite to unity and combining them is impossible.

🙂 What problem does the trinity solve here? . You are talking about GOD man. You don't know exactly anything about GOD except what he tell you about himself. And we know that through prophets and holy books. It is not the subject of thinking and Philosophical theories.

Why GOD need diversity as long he is one. Diversity aganist the Belive in GOD. Because it is impossible that there will be more than one GOD.

You talk about GOD as if he is a man with emotions. You say GOD need to be loved. If he depends on anyone then he is not GOD.

Besides all what you said need a proove specially it is impossible for GOD.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
Says Frogstomp's holy book in 2 Opionions 5:4....

Speak up lad, if you are going to make such a claim, you better back it up with something a little more concrete than that.
Read your bible, if you can't discern the falsity of that silly god, then it's just too bad for you.

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by frogstomp
Read your bible, if you can't discern the falsity of that silly god, then it's just too bad for you.
Too bad you cannot point out the falsity yourself, huh?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by dj2becker
Too bad you cannot point out the falsity yourself, huh?
It has been pointed out to you repeatedly and you ignore it. What
more can people do? You think that Jesus wants you to be an
obnoxious prick. What more is there to say?

Nemesio