1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 17:52
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 16:18
    For once I agree with every word that you have posted. Progress.
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 18:001 edit

Exactly. From what I can tell, that's what's keeping you and JW from admitting that you're wrong.

Which is the source of the RC-like laughable antics exhibited by you on this thread and JW on this thread as well as the "Grace and Truth" thread in your attempts to avoid admitting it.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 18:13

Really ?

Pride goes before a destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall ?
    Is there a way we can escape from our fierce pride ?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 18:14
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Exactly. From what I can tell, that's what's keeping you and JW from admitting that you're wrong.

Which is the source of the RC-like laughable antics exhibited by you on this thread and JW on this thread as well as the "Grace and Truth" thread in your attempts to avoid admitting it.
    Are you ever wrong sir?

Please link me to the thread where you have admitted so, or to the source that confirms your infallibility.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 18:171 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    [b]Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Really ?

Pride goes before a destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall ?
    Is there a way we can escape from our fierce pride ?[/b]
    Was hesitant to quote the bible, in case you suddenly popped up.

😉
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 19:27
    Are you ever wrong sir?

Please link me to the thread where you have admitted so, or to the source that confirms your infallibility.
    What's at issue is that you've been repeatedly and so blatantly wrong on this thread.

That and the RC-like laughable antics exhibited by you in your attempts to avoid admitting it.

This is yet another lame attempt at avoidance.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 20:30
    What's at issue is that you've been repeatedly and so blatantly wrong on this thread.

That and the RC-like laughable antics exhibited by you in your attempts to avoid admitting it.

This is yet another lame attempt at avoidance.
    You've failed miserably to show where I have been wrong. My OP is still there to be seen by anyone interested in your nonsense. You misunderstood my use of terminology (paid the price) and overlooked my reference to Jesus and his atonement (which clearly evidences that you'd made a misunderstanding), which you then claimed I had only stated in a later post, as if to cover a contradiction, despite it clearly being there in my very first post..

It's rather amusing how you are flapping around determined not to admit you made a mistake of your own.

The notion in my OP was of man being born into sin due to the original sin of Adam. (Man was dealing with the consequences of this original sin, had paid the price for it, reaped what had been sown). This sin had been atoned for by the death of Christ on the cross. - Where in this is the contradiction or wrongness of which you speak? It is all there in the OP. No later correction was necessary.

I look forward to your apology.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 21:091 edit
    You've failed miserably to show where I have been wrong. My OP is still there to be seen by anyone interested in your nonsense. You misunderstood my use of terminology (paid the price) and overlooked my reference to Jesus and his atonement (which clearly evidences that you'd made a misunderstanding), which you then claimed I had only stated in a late ...[text shortened]... It is all there in the OP. No later correction was necessary.

I look forward to your apology.
    Why should they stop at your OP? While your oafish attempts in the OP are amusing, the real gold is in the sheer buffoonery in the idiotic and contradictory claims you make trying to explain yourself in subsequent posts.

Your latest post is a fine addition. Keep them coming.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 07:09
    Why should they stop at your OP? While your oafish attempts in the OP are amusing, the real gold is in the sheer buffoonery in the idiotic and contradictory claims you make trying to explain yourself in subsequent posts.

Your latest post is a fine addition. Keep them coming.
    Your lack of attempt to address the points made in my post are noted. (And telling).

This dialogue is all about you misunderstanding an expression, overlooking something that was already there in the OP and then being too cowardly to acknowledge it. All you can do is speak of contradictions without explaining what those contradictions are.

You really do need to develop a more grown up approach to forums. If you are confused by something someone has posted, by all means raise it with them. When they clarify what they meant 'accept that clarification' and move on; rather than pounce on that clarification as contradiction and feel like you have somehow won something of value. All you actually win is a thread derailment and an accumulation of people who think you are a lowly troll like creature only here to be confrontational.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree