1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 18:02
    My previous post was removed by Proper Knob.

Sorry for the inconvenience but that is what trolls do.

***The following article was presented by the.........Freethought Nation
    presented by Acharya S and Truth Be Known, online since 1995

Christians in America and Europe worry about the secularisation of their holiday.... Egypt's Christians have a far more basic worry....

A serious fear of Egyptian Christian parents is not the assimilation of their children into a Muslim majority but the fear of their daughters being abducted, raped and forced to convert to Islam. So fearful are many Christians that they prefer to live in a garbage choked section of Cairo inhabited exclusively by Christians, who would rather risk serious illness and death by disease than the loss of their daughters to predatory Muslims who kidnap their daughters under cover of active police collaboration....

Assyrian International News Agency reports as follows on cases involving Coptic Christian girls who were kidnapped, raped and forcibly converted to Islam by a Muslim gang that was allowed to act with impunity.

Ingy Adel, now 16, was abducted at the age of 12 on her way to school by being anaesthetized and bundled into a car. "I was taken into a room by a man called Sultan, who tied my hands behind my back and raped me," said Ingy. Four men followed Sultan in raping her, "I felt as each one of them raped me, that I was their enemy. They have beaten me ferociously." She said that for a whole month she was given drugs and raped, "more than 50 men raped me." After two months and only through the efforts of her father she was found and brought back home. When they reported the crime to the State Security she was beaten by the officer to change her testimony and say that she ran away from her family with her own free will. "Until today they have done nothing about it and will not do anything, because I am a Christian," sobs Ingy...

The Egyptian government has refused to even extend the minimal protections of dhimmi status to Egypt's Christians. What is done in the name of Islam is simply a rubber stamp for bestial behavior, for the removal of all restraints of human decency....

Forced Islamization of Christian Girls Supported By Egyptian State

The phenomenon of abduction, rape and forced Islamization of Christian girls in Egypt was shown for the first time on the Christian TV channel "Life TV", which broadcasts from outside Egypt and has nearly 60 million Arab-speaking viewers in Egypt and around the world....

...this phenomenon in its present form is nearly 40 years old, and most of these conversion crimes, with a few isolated exceptions, are carried out by organized Islamization gangs or "Islamization Mafia", a termed coined by him, which are fully funded by the state and supported by State Security.

"Those highly organized gangs carry out systematic planning," says Khalil. "Besides violent forced abductions, other devious means include allurement, deception, psychological pressure, financial temptation, emotional relationships ending in rape and photographs taken to blackmail the victims into conversion, and spreading fear in the hearts of their families...."

These stories are numerous and can be read at...........

1. www.asian news
    2. persecution.org
    3. dailymail.co.uk
    4. pakistanchristian post.com/headlinenews.

It is the duty of every honest man to expose false religion where you find it.

Our youth must be informed.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '12 19:48
    Originally posted by Dasa

Christians in America and Europe worry about the secularisation of their holiday.... Egypt's Christians have a far ...[text shortened]... man to expose false religion where you find it.

our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 11:05

Christians in America and Europe worry about the secularisation of their holiday.... Egypt's Christians have a far ...[text shortened]... man to expose false religion where you find it.

I didn't remove anything. I don't have the capacity to.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 11:23
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I didn't remove anything. I don't have the capacity to.
    OK, we've cleared that up. Now. What about this falling over yourself to excuse atrocities thing?
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 11:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    OK, we've cleared that up. Now. What about this falling over yourself to excuse atrocities thing?
    Of course, as you are well aware from my postings on this forum over the last four years i'm the type of person who likes to make excuses concerning the gang rape of children. 😵
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 11:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Of course, as you are well aware from my postings on this forum over the last four years i'm the type of person who likes to make excuses concerning the gang rape of children. 😵
    robbie will no doubt be along soon to give examples of what he meant.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 14:37
    It is the duty of every honest man to expose false religion where you find it.

I'd rather address this comment.

So, Dasa, when will you be "exposing" your false religion in this thread?

Until you do, I'll just assume you're a world-class hypocrite.

Fair?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 16:031 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    I'd rather address this comment.

So, Dasa, when will you be "exposing" your false religion in this thread?

Until you do, I'll just assume you're a world-class hypocrite.

Fair?
    For you, who claim to be a Christian, to respond to Dasa's post, exposing the evils of Islam against Christians, in such a manner is shameful to a real Christian like myself. I would rather be associated with the sentiments of Dasa than those of yours at this time. May our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus forgive you.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 17:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would rather be associated with the sentiments of Dasa than those of yours at this time.
    Yes, recently you said that you would be in favour of a genocide of all Muslim men under certain circumstances. I think people here know what you are all about.
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    24 Oct '12 17:37
    i agree that it was wrong to have your post removed. your ignorance should be on full display for anyone to see.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 01:11
    For you, who claim to be a Christian, to respond to Dasa's post, exposing the evils of Islam against Christians, in such a manner is shameful to a real Christian like myself. I would rather be associated with the sentiments of Dasa than those of yours at this time. May our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus forgive you.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Yes, yes, yes, we all know you both love to hate Muslims and Islam. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Or some such stupidity.

Obviously, you've never seen him go on at length against Christianity. He doesn't even know enough about it to fake it. His lies about it are so obvious. I don't call him the serpent for nothing.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 03:121 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes, yes, yes, we all know you both love to hate Muslims and Islam. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Or some such stupidity.

Obviously, you've never seen him go on at length against Christianity. He doesn't even know enough about it to fake it. His lies about it are so obvious. I don't call him the serpent for nothing.
    Yes, I am aware that Dasa has criticized Christianity as being a false religion, as well. However, here he is taking up for the rights of these Christian girls and I do not wish to discourage him from this kind of thinking. And it is surprising that a Christian, especially as a women, would look past that to bring up a past issue instead.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 03:59
    However, here he is taking up for the rights of these Christian girls and I do not wish to discourage him from this kind of thinking.
    Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 06:07
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?
    I did not say otherwise and neither did Dasa.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 06:34
    I did not say otherwise and neither did Dasa.
    Dasa has only ever mentioned rapes carried out by Muslims and has never proposed a genocide of all Christian men on the basis that some Christians are rapists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree