Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

I wonder if anyone else thinks that robbie is acting rather oddly on this thread.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
I wonder if anyone else thinks that robbie is acting rather oddly on this thread.
why don't you simply answer the questions, why is there no condemnation of these
atrocities Gerald?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
ah yes the old Gerald chestnut, lets insinuate some more, cook up some more slime
with appeals to his cohorts.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its purely circumstantial, i did nor specify the rape of children...
Circumstantial? You specifically said "these atrocities" in your response to the atrocities described in the OP. Would you have us believe that you were not referring to the atrocities mentioned in the OP when you said "these atrocities"?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Circumstantial? You specifically said "these atrocities" in your response to the atrocities described in the OP. Would you have us believe that you were not referring to the atrocities mentioned in the OP when you said "these atrocities"?
atrocities unspecified and pretexts unspecified, i have already stated what was in my
mind at the time. where is your evidence of the condemnation Gerald?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

ah yes the old Gerald chestnut, lets insinuate some more, cook up some more slime.
I am not "insinuating" anything, robbie. I am saying it flat out and frankly. Your 1st post on page 1 warrants an apology to fellow posters, I reckon. And I reckon you know it too. But instead you have chosen to back yourself into a corner. And to me it seems like an odd way to behave.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

atrocities unspecified and pretexts unspecified, i have already stated what was in my
mind at the time. were is your evidence of the condemnation Gerald?
You said "these atrocities". If you weren't referring to the atrocities described in the OP that you were replying to, then what atrocities were you referring to?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

where is your evidence of the condemnation Gerald?
In the post to which you replied "how convenient for you".

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
I am not "insinuating" anything, robbie. I am saying it flat out and frankly. Your 1st post on page 1 warrants an apology to fellow posters, I reckon. And I reckon you know it too. But instead you have chosen to back yourself into a corner. And to me it seems like an odd way to behave.
you will get no apology unless you can provide evidence of the condemnation of these
atrocities, you have been asked above to five times to do so and have not done so,
that leads me to believe that the posters were more concerned with dasa breaking the
terms of service than they were with the actual atrocities themselves, how else are we
to account for it, you have not said.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
your evidence of condemnation please, you have not said.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
you have provided nothing, not a single iota where a poster has condemned these
atrocities when in fact there was a plethora condemning dasa transgressing the terms
of service, how very very sad.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

you will get no apology unless you can provide evidence of the condemnation of these
atrocities, you have been asked above to five times to do so and have not done so,
that leads me to believe that the posters were more concerned with dasa breaking the
terms of service than they were with the actual atrocities themselves, how else are we
to account for it, you have not said.
I don't need or want an apology, robbie. I find the things you say, when you are trying to distance yourself from something you have said, far more interesting and revealing than an apology would be.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

you have provided nothing, not a single iota where a poster has condemned these
atrocities when in fact there was a plethora condemning dasa transgressing the terms
of service, how very very sad.
There has not been "a plethora [of posts] condemning Dasa transgressing the terms of service" on this thread. There was, however, "a plethora [of posts] condemning Dasa transgressing the terms of service" on the thread where he suggested that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles, which even you conceded was a transgression of the TOS.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
I don't need or want an apology, robbie. I find the things you say, when you are trying to distance yourself from something you have said, far more interesting and revealing than an apology would be.
actually the lack of condemnation with regard to the actual atrocities where dasa was
fervently chastised speaks volumes and is far more interesting and revealing than your
vile insinuations and attempts not to answer why its the case.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
There has not been "a plethora [of posts] condemning Dasa transgressing the terms of service" on this thread. There was, however, "a plethora [of posts] condemning Dasa transgressing the terms of service" on the thread where he suggested that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles, which even you conceded was a transgression of the TOS.
and not a single condemnation of any of the atrocities that he cited, how very very
very very telling. what do you put it down to Gerald, small mindedness, an
unwillingness to face certain facts, attempts to use a pretext to minimise the Islamic
reaction? Perhaps the mind is used to having serious events and trivia juxtaposed next
to each other. Perhaps he secular liberals are more concerned with forum posting
guidelines, who can say?