Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i admitted that, oops so i did, can i make a recantation of my recantation 🙂
It brings to mind that time you admitted you'd lied to ThinkOfOne, only to later claim that you'd only admitted to lying in order to stop being accused of lying and that you hadn't really admitted it. 😵

Think of One, do you recall the incident I am referring to?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
It brings to mind that time you admitted you'd lied to ThinkOfOne, only to later claim that you'd only admitted to lying in order to stop being accused of lying and that you hadn't really admitted it. 😵

Think of One, do you recall the incident I am referring to?
LOL, you are your mate thinkofone, it wont be long before hes questioning my reading
comprehension skills and calling into question my intellectual integrity or otherwise, one
often needs to take a figurative shower after having engaged with you FMF, the slime
never seems to stop.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
25 Oct 12

LOL, you are your mate thinkofone, it wont be long before hes questioning my reading
comprehension skills and calling into question my intellectual integrity or otherwise, one
often needs to take a figurative shower after having engaged with you FMF, the slime
never seems to stop.
anyone would be justified in questioning your reading comprehension and intellectual integrity.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

never seems to stop.
You're wheeling out the "slime" thing again?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
anyone would be justified in questioning your reading comprehension and intellectual integrity.
LOL, sorry, i never understood that, could you dumb it down a little to a simple, 'you
suck and I am, awesome', in future, thanks 🙂