Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You said [b]our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment on page 1.[/b]
I do not mention the rape of children at all Gerald, do i, I mention certain pretexts
unspecified, so i will ask you again, where do i state that posters excuse the rape of
children, you have not said and if they are not my words, whose are they Gerald, that
is correct, they are yours. will you provide a single example of the condemnation of
these atrocities, why can you not do so Gerald?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i have already asked for evidence of the condemnation, you have provided none, they
were obviously more concerned with the fact that dasa had transgressed the forum
posting guidelines than they were with the actual atrocities themselves, how else are
we to explain the lack of condemnation of the actual atrociousness, all you have to do
is provide a single instance. Let me know when you do.
Dasa was criticized on another thread for suggesting that all Muslims are rapists. I don't see how he has transgressed the forum posting guidelines on this thread, and I have suggested no such thing.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Dasa was criticized on another thread for suggesting that all Muslims are rapists. I don't see how he has transgressed the forum posting guidelines on this thread, and I have suggested no such thing.
where have I stated that certain posters excuse the rape of children Gerald?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

I do not mention the rape of children at all Gerald, do i, I mention certain pretexts
unspecified, so i will ask you again, where do i state that posters excuse the rape of
children, you have not said and if they are not my words, whose are they Gerald, that
is correct, they are yours. will you provide a single example of the condemnation of
these atrocities, why can you not do so Gerald?
You mentioned "these atrocities" in your reply to the OP, 2nd post of the thread. Are you now saying you were not referring to the atrocities mentioned in the OP?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
where is your evidence of the condemnation of the atrocities Gerald, there was plenty
of condemnation of Dasa, what about the atrocities themselves, a single instance will
suffice.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You mentioned "these atrocities" in your reply to the OP, 2nd post of the thread. Are you now saying you were not referring to the atrocities mentioned in the OP?
where did i state that posters excused the rape of children Gerald, this is your
insinuation, where did i say it? I did not specify anything.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

where did i state that posters excused the rape of children Gerald, this is your
insinuation, where did i say it? I did not specify anything.
The atrocities described in the OP involve the rape of children. You then said that fellow posters would be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities. You must have some examples to justify saying this, surely?

Moves
25 Oct 12

where is your evidence of the condemnation of the atrocities Gerald, there was plenty
of condemnation of Dasa, what about the atrocities themselves, a single instance will
suffice.
dasa didnt actually provide proof that the atrocities were real. it would be rather bizarre to condemn potentially made up events.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

as usual you cannot provide a shred of evidence to back up your vile and ludicrous
claims, I have not stated that certain posters excuse the rape of children, in fact its not
even specified what their pretexts could have been and you will find no evidence of that
and you cannot provide a shred of evidence where a single poster has condemned the
attrocites themselves but yet they seemed more concerned that dasa had transgressed
the forum posting guidlines, concerned enough to report it, why do you think that is
Gerald?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

suffice.
My condemnations disappeared when Dasa's thread was deleted. My condemnation of rape was explicit on your 'What Happened to the Dasa Thread' thread, as you know - because I was conversing with you at the time. And I have already asked on this thread "Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?" How does this pertain to your assertion that fellow posters would seek to "excuse these atrocities" in this thread's OP?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
The atrocities described in the OP involve the rape of children. You then said that fellow posters would be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities. You must have some examples to justify saying this, surely?
No i did not, in fact the pretexts were not mentioned and the atrocities were also
unspecified and i had in fact in my mind, Finnegans attempts to somehow mitigate the
reaction to the innocence of Muslims, the fact that there was more atrocities committed
by Muslims in this particular instance was merely circumstantial but you instead of
attempting to find out what i meant naturally do what you always do and simply
supplied a meaning that was not intended and made up a lie that I stated that posters
were excusing the rape of children because that what you are, a liar.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
My condemnations disappeared when Dasa's thread was deleted. My condemnation of rape was explicit on your 'What Happened to the Dasa Thread' thread, as you know - because I was conversing with you at the time. And I have already asked on this thread "Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?" How does this pertain to your assertion that fellow posters would seek to "excuse these atrocities" in this thread's OP?
how convenient for you.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

as usual you cannot provide a shred of evidence to back up your vile and ludicrous
claims, I have not stated that certain posters excuse the rape of children, in fact its not
even specified what their pretexts could have been ...
The evidence I have presented is that on page 1 you said our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment. Unless you have not read the OP, "these atrocities" you mention involve the rape of children.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
dasa didnt actually provide proof that the atrocities were real. it would be rather bizarre to condemn potentially made up events.
i asked him to provide evidence but he failed to do so, I did not check his sources.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The evidence I have presented is that on page 1 you said [b]our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment. Unless you have not read the OP, "these atrocities" you mention involve the rape of children.[/b]
its purely circumstantial, i did nor specify the rape of children, but was more concerned
with the lack of condemnation of the atrocities which you have failed to explain, why is
there no condemnation of these atrocities Gerald? You have not said?