1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 07:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    Dasa has only ever mentioned rapes carried out by Muslims and has never proposed a genocide of all Christian men on the basis that some Christians are rapists.
    Thank God for that. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 07:34
    Originally posted by RJHinds to Suzianne
    And it is surprising that a Christian, especially as a women, would look past that to bring up a past issue instead.
    I would have thought that Suzianne - as a woman - would perhaps be more concerned that you are apparently making light of something as serious as the crime of rape by trying to think of controversial things to say that draw attention to yourself.
  3. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 09:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    robbie will no doubt be along soon to give examples of what he meant.
    Or maybe not.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 09:14
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Or maybe not.
    So it seems.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 09:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?
    Somewhat surprising that somebody has thumbed-down this post.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 09:48
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Or maybe not.
    I have bigger fish to fry than this
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 09:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I have bigger fish to fry than this
    What you said was our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment. It's a pretty 'big' smear to toss into the discussion. But it's no surprise you're backing away from having said it.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 09:56
    Originally posted by FMF
    What you said was [b]our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment. It's a pretty 'big' smear to toss into the discussion. But it's no surprise you're backing away from having said it.[/b]
    call it what you like Gerald, i could justify it, but frankly my time is too precious and
    you can whine and insinuate and say anything you like, it will not make a difference,
    suffice to say that the condemnation of such atrocities is scant.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:011 edit
    call it what you like Gerald, i could justify it, but frankly my time is too precious and
    you can whine and insinuate and say anything you like, it will not make a difference,
    suffice to say that the condemnation of such atrocities is scant.
    If you can come up with a few examples of fellow posters here excusing atrocities involving the rape of children, it might be worth your while. Taking pot shots at people over the issue of children getting raped is not you at your best, robbie. I don't think simply trying to dismiss it is going to work.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:044 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    If you can come up with a few examples of fellow posters here excusing atrocities involving the rape of children, it might be worth your while. Taking pot shots at people over the issue of children getting raped is not you at your best, robbie. I don't think simply trying to dismiss it is going to work.
    As I stated you can insinuate and say what you like, your opinions are meaningless to
    me to be honest. It was certainly apparent that people were more concerned what
    dasa stated with regard to Muslims than they were with the actual atrocities
    themselves, how else are we to account for the lack of condemnation, if you can
    provide any evidence of the condemnation of those acts then do so, otherwise once
    again, all one needs to do is ask you for evidence and the slime starts to peel from
    your insinuations are we are left with a big fat zero.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:08
    as i stated you can insinuate ad say what you like, your opinions are meaningless to me to be honest.
    I am not insinuating anything, robbie. You obviously think your opinions are not meaningless. Perhaps you could offer some meaning to your opinion that some fellow posters "will be falling over themselves to excuse these [child rape] atrocities" by offering a few examples of posts that have led to you think this.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:113 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am not insinuating anything, robbie. You obviously think your opinions are not meaningless. Perhaps you could offer some meaning to your opinion that some fellow posters "will be falling over themselves to excuse these [child rape] atrocities" by offering a few examples of posts that have led to you think this.
    i have already asked for evidence of the condemnation, you have provided none, they
    were obviously more concerned with the fact that dasa had transgressed the forum
    posting guidelines than they were with the actual atrocities themselves, how else are
    we to explain the lack of condemnation of the actual atrociousness, all you have to do
    is provide a single instance. Let me know when you do.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:12
    ...all one needs to do is ask you for evidence and the slime starts to peel from your insinuations are we are left with a big fat zero.
    What "insinuations" robbie? You were merely asked for evidence that fellow posters seek to excuse the rape of children.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:132 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    What "insinuations" robbie? You were merely asked for evidence that fellow posters seek to excuse the rape of children.
    I have not said they seek to excuse the rape of children, those are your words Gerald.
    Please point out where i have stated that posters seek to excuse the rape of children.
    This is your insinuation Gerald, your slimy insinuation, they are not my words.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '12 10:15
    I have not said they seek to excuse the rape of children, those are your words Gerald.
    Please point out where i have stated that posters seek to excuse the rape of children.
    You said our secular liberal friends will be falling over themselves to excuse these atrocities on some pretext at any moment on page 1.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree