Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
So were you referring to the atrocities mentioned in the OP? You were or you weren't. A yes or no will suffice.
i was including all atrocities committed by Muslims in this thread and in others. there
are three mentioned, abduction, rape and forced conversion, in this thread, paedophilia
in another which was removed.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
easier yes, but in the pursuit of truth one must be prepared to make sacrifices 😛 but in
all seriousness it has been my experience that rather than simply admit the facts,
attempts are made to somehow diminish the reality, excuses are proffered in the form
of, Christians have also done similar things etc etc ad rather than address the actual ...[text shortened]... no apology will
be forthcoming, i readily admit when i am wrong, but in this I am vindicated.
I really don't think you are vindicated. Your first post in this thread is still there, and it still makes you look pretty shabby, and you're still dodging that issue. You didn't really expect anybody to come and justify the atrocities detailed in Dasa's cut-and-paste, we all know this, you were just taking a swipe at, what was it, 'secular liberal friends' or some other euphemism for non-religionists.

As I see it, unless you really do think that there are people who would indeed seek to justify that sort of behaviour - and I mean apart from the one obvious nutter who in any case is a religionist himself - you really ought to choke up an apology to all of us secular liberals who regularly come here to bathe in the warming glow of all you blessed god-botherers.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

again please answer the question, why have you made no reference to them
throughout your threads and why have you exclusively limited your text to rape?
You yourself have mentioned what you described as the "lack of condemnation" of the rapes cited in the OP over and over and over again, post after post after post. Your focus has been on the rapes all along and it has only been in the last couple of pages that you have finally conceded that you can't make any accusation stick against fellow posters who you said would seek to excuse the atrocities in the OP, the most heinous of which are clearly the rapes of children.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Oct 12

again please answer the question, why have you made no reference to them
throughout your threads and why have you exclusively limited your text to rape?
After all the years you and i have been debating on this forum, do you truly believe that i am someone who would make excuses for rape and abduction?

Honest answer please.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
When has any poster ever sought to excuse abduction, forced conversion or rape on this forum? It's a 'never' for rape - even you now admit that. It's also a 'never' for abduction, and a 'never' for forced conversion. Where does that leave your ugly, clumsy comment on page 1?
when had anyone of the secular liberals ever come out and said, that they are terrible
atrocities, can you find a single instance, no neither can I, and instead, like the Dasa
thread you completely ignore the actual content and focus on the poster instead, you
seemed more concerned with breaking forum guidelines than you did with the content
of his post, why was that FMF?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

After all the years you and i have been debating on this forum, do you truly believe that i am someone who would make excuses for rape and abduction?

Honest answer please.
I am not saying that you personally are making excuses, I am saying that excuses in
the form of deflection have been made of which I have provided four examples, there
are others. It seems to me it would simply be better to acknowledge the guilt of the
perpetrators, yes they did commit atrocity, yes its terrible, but to seek to somehow
deflect the reality is what i am getting at and no you dont.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Oct 12

when had anyone of the secular liberals ever come out and said, that they are terrible
atrocities, can you find a single instance, no neither can I, and instead, like the Dasa
thread you completely ignore the actual content and focus on the poster instead, you
seemed more concerned with breaking forum guidelines than you did with the content
Not that it's any of my business, but Dasa's motivations are most emphatically not about condemning the atrocities, they're about condemning muslims - you are aware of this, yes?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Oct 12

A simple reason for that is because no one replies to Dasa's threads, there is no point. We have all learnt over the last couple of years he is a lunatic who has no interest in debating, he merely has an agenda against Muslims which he has demonstrated over and over again.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

like the Dasa thread you completely ignore the actual content and focus on the poster instead, you seemed more concerned with breaking forum guidelines than you did with the content of his post
The "actual content" of the [now deleted] "Dasa thread" was an assertion that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles based on some rape cases in Pakistan. Neither you nor I agree with that "content". I personally wish that that thread was still available for people to read. But it was reported and deemed to be in violation of the TOS.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
You yourself have mentioned what you described as the "lack of condemnation" of the rapes cited in the OP over and over and over again, post after post after post. Your focus has been on the rapes all along and it has only been in the last couple of pages that you have finally conceded that you can't make any accusation stick against fellow posters who you said ...[text shortened]... excuse the atrocities in the OP, the most heinous of which are clearly the rapes of children.
you are failing to answer the question, why have you made no mention of child
abduction, made no mention of forced conversion and instead have exclusively focused
on rape, please answer the question. The opening poster made reference to all three,
why have you exclusively focused on a single element? there was more than one
mentioned, was there not?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
The "actual content" of the [now deleted] "Dasa thread" was an assertion that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles based on some rape cases in Pakistan. Neither you nor I agree with that "content". I personally wish that that thread was still available for people to read. But it was reported and deemed to be in violation of the TOS.
no the actual content was a series of accusations where Muslim paedophiles had
perpetrated crimes against a Christian minority and i personally wish it was still active
also, for it would demonstrate attempts made to deflect from the actual content.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

I am saying that excuses in the form of deflection have been made of which I have provided four examples, there are others. .
I don't think you can demonstrate that anyone has ever sought to excuse atrocities like those in the OP by way of the "four examples" you gave. And it is interesting that you don't want to go through my responses to the "four examples". Do you actually disagree with any of the four points I made in reply to yours?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Not that it's any of my business, but Dasa's motivations are most emphatically not about condemning the atrocities, they're about condemning muslims - you are aware of this, yes?
yes, but the instances that he provided, if legitimate were certainly valid instances of
atrocity, were they not?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I don't think you can demonstrate that anyone has ever sought to excuse atrocities like those in the OP by way of the "four examples" you gave. And it is interesting that you don't want to go through my responses to the "four examples". Do you actually disagree with any of the four points I made in reply to yours?
I have already stated that they may be valid arguments in themselves but that they
have a tendency to detract from or deflect from the actual content of the posts, these
are the types of excuses i was referring to when i made my now landmark statement!

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

A simple reason for that is because no one replies to Dasa's threads, there is no point. We have all learnt over the last couple of years he is a lunatic who has no interest in debating, he merely has an agenda against Muslims which he has demonstrated over and over again.
I suppose, but still, everyone deserves a chance, even Satan was allowed to enter in
the angelic hordes and give an account of himself.