Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
no the actual content was a series of accusations where Muslim paedophiles had
perpetrated crimes against a Christian minority and i personally wish it was still active
also, for it would demonstrate attempts made to deflect from the actual content.
And why did Dasa give details of those rapes? In order to make his claim that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles. Fellow posters [or at least those who could be bothered to engage him] tackled Dasa's assertion head on and did not deflect at all. The fact that Dasa was tackled for making such an outrageous and disgraceful claim about all Muslims, and that it was found to have been unacceptable according to the TOS, stands testimony to the degree of seriousness with which the crime of rape is perceived by posters here.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Dasa has only ever mentioned rapes carried out by Muslims and "has never proposed a genocide of all Christian men on the basis that some Christians are rapists.
The reason is because.....................

There is no where on earth where a religion sytematically rapes women as a commonplace matter of their religious culture.

Rape is embedded in Islamic culture and the Islamic mind-set.

Rape is not embedded in Christian culture or Hindu culture or or Buddhist culture.

A Christian can rape but its not embedded in its religious doctrine.

A Muslim rapes and it IS embedded in its doctrine.

The Quran informs us to plunder the booty after we kill the non Muslims.

The booty is the gold and cattle and the women and the girls.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what the Muslim soldiers did after arresting the peasant farmer........

They arrested the farmer for demonstrating [peacefully] and then they raped his wife in front of the family - and then they cut off the penis of the husband and forced the wife to eat it - then they bayoneted the wife in her vigina.

This story can be verified in the Documentary " Strange Birds in Paradise" aired on TV recently and it can be viewed online.

Sexual violence is epidemic in Islamic religious culture.

Islamic culture is Islam.

Islam means the religion of Islam.

FMF why do you defend the atrocities of Islam? [rhetorical question]

And why do you reject true religion.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

I have already stated that they may be valid arguments in themselves but that they
have a tendency to detract from or deflect from the actual content of the posts, these
are the types of excuses i was referring to when i made my now landmark statement!
And yet you won't go through my responses to your four "examples" one by one. I don't think there's much mystery surrounding why you won't.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

It'll be interesting to see what robbie has to say about Dasa's latest offering.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
And why did Dasa give details of those rapes? In order to make his claim that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles. Fellow posters [or at least those who could be bothered to engage him] tackled Dasa's assertion head on and did not deflect at all. The fact that Dasa was tackled for making such an outrageous and disgraceful claim about all Muslims, and that it ...[text shortened]... stimony to the degree of seriousness with which the crime of rape is perceived by posters here.
Look its pointless without the actual content to discuss what transpired, there is no
empirical evidence other than what one remembers, I cannot remember any comments
on the content of his actual post and i doubt there would have been much for as you
say dasa is not forthcoming but tends simply to dump information. Clearly i have
offended the sensibilities of the secular liberals and i am now ready to recant, what
would you like me to say?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Oct 12

yes, but the instances that he provided, if legitimate were certainly valid instances of
atrocity, were they not?
Oh absolutely, regardless of the religious background of the aggressors or the victims, I'm sure we all agree on that. And yet you stand by your expectation of justification by your 'secular liberal friends'?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

...I cannot remember any comments on the content of his actual post...
There were dozens of comments on the content of his post.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Oh absolutely, regardless of the religious background of the aggressors or the victims, I'm sure we all agree on that. And yet you stand by your expectation of justification by your 'secular liberal friends'?
I am now ready to make a full public recantation of my statement, what would you like me to say?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Oct 12

I suppose, but still, everyone deserves a chance, even Satan was allowed to enter in
the angelic hordes and give an account of himself.
It's not a suppose, that's the reason no one replies to this threads, there is no point. He has demonstrated over and over that he is merely filled with hatred, not interested in dialogue, not interested in reasoning. I mean, the guy called for the genocide of all Muslim men?! Surely that is an indicator of his motivations?!

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
There were dozens of comments on the content of his post.
no there was dozens of comments about his post, not its content, not that i can remember anyway.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

1. they (the atrocities and those who committed them) are not representative of all
Muslims
2. Christians have committed similar atrocities,
3. What about the crusades
4. All religions commit similar atrocities,
Why won't you address my four responses to these, one by one?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
It's not a suppose, that's the reason no one replies to this threads, there is no point. He has demonstrated over and over that he is merely filled with hatred, not interested in dialogue, not interested in reasoning. I mean, the guy called for the genocide of all Muslim men?! Surely that is an indicator of his motivations?!
yes but still, even Satan was given a voice.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Why won't you address my four responses to these, one by one?
its easier just to make a recantation, the cat has shown me the way.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

no there was dozens of comments about his post, not its content, not that i can remember anyway.
He claimed that all Muslims were rapists and pedophiles. There were numerous comments addressing this claim. Didn't you read the thread?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
He claimed that all Muslims were rapists and pedophiles. There were numerous comments addressing this claim. Didn't you read the thread?
can i just agree to everything from now on and forever and ever?