Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I am now ready to make a full public recantation of my statement, what would you like me to say?
You don't need any of us to tell you what the right thing to do or say is Robbie, if need be, let your religion guide you.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

its easier just to make a recantation, the cat has shown me the way.
Just address the four points, why don't you, robbie? You raised them. I replied. Why not rebut each one if you can?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

can i just agree to everything from now on and forever and ever?
You either realise Dasa claimed that all Muslims were rapists and pedophiles, or you did not read the thread. You can't seriously claim to have read the thread but that you do not remember.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Oct 12

yes but still, even Satan was given a voice.
He can have a voice, we just don't respond.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
You don't need any of us to tell you what the right thing to do or say is Robbie, if need be, let your religion guide you.
I fully acknowledge that secular liberals have not made any excuses and that they
neither condone nor approve of, child abduction, forced conversion or rape and that
even though they may deflect the arguments which has a tendency to detract from the
content, they do so because they feel its a rhetorical way to develop the debate,

hows that?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
You either realise Dasa claimed that all Muslims were rapists and pedophiles, or you did not read the thread. You can't seriously claim to have read the thread but that you do not remember.
yes

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

I wonder if robbie has to got anything to say about Dasa's latest offering on the previous page.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

1. they (the atrocities and those who committed them) are not representative of all
Muslims
2. Christians have committed similar atrocities,
3. What about the crusades
4. All religions commit similar atrocities,
* BUMP * for robbie.

Why won't you address my four responses to these, one by one?

Unless you are pretending to recant EVERYTHING you've said on this thread, which no one will believe is so.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
[b]* BUMP * for robbie.

Why won't you address my four responses to these, one by one?

Unless you are pretending to recant EVERYTHING you've said on this thread, which no one will believe is so.[/b]
yes i recant it all, its over, you won FMF, congratulations, good game.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
25 Oct 12

I fully acknowledge that secular liberals have not made any excuses and that they
neither condone nor approve of, child abduction, forced conversion or rape and that
even though they may deflect the arguments which has a tendency to detract from the
content, they do so because they feel its a rhetorical way to develop the debate,

hows that?
Works for me, although I'm not really a secular liberal. I'm more of an extreme right-wing anarchist with buddhist tendencies.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

yes i recant it all, its over, you won FMF, congratulations, good game.
Then why did you offer those 4 "examples" only 3-4 pages ago if you didn't actually believe that they were true, and you're now here "recanting" already?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
Works for me, although I'm not really a secular liberal. I'm more of an extreme right-wing anarchist with buddhist tendencies.
I see, right-wing, hmmm, anarchist, Buddhist tendencies, we'll do you next! 😛

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Then why did you offer those 4 "examples" only 3-4 pages ago if you didn't actually believe that they were true, and you're now here "recanting" already?
cant say , sorry, its over, go away and do something more productive, surely you have
something better than to interrogate me?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

cant say , sorry, its over, go away and do something more productive, surely you have
something better than to interrogate me?
Having slept on it and then seeing what you'd actually written on page 1, you should have just said 'whoops sorry for the hyperbole, not really called for on such a serious topic' straight away, instead of the 10 more pages of stuff that followed, ending with you admitting that none of what you'd been saying was true.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Having slept on it and then seeing what you'd actually written on page 1, you should have just said 'whoops sorry for the hyperbole, not really called for on such a serious topic' straight away, instead of the 10 more pages of stuff that followed, ending with you admitting that none of what you'd been saying was true.
i admitted that, oops so i did, can i make a recantation of my recantation 🙂