1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    24 Sep '10 23:48
    What if I were to tell you we all have been here before?

That, last time we experienced this "what is known to be" Life on earth, that I failed to set the captives free, to end the captivity on earth (all ignorance ever invented, being every last dis~ease, inharmony man has invented, as to the TRUE EQUATION to what Life is, as Christ Jesus SHOWED 2,000 yrs. ago)?

That I am Peter, referred in Matt. 16, vs. 18-19 (Christ was prophesying to what would come to pass in the end of times~ and is a metaphorical expression for the woman in travail, which IS Jacob referenced in Isaiah 42 ~King James Version~ Vs. 18-24), and have been surnamed Cyrus, as referenced in Isaiah 45 ~King James Version~ ?

That for the past 7 yrs. I have inherited what can be found in Isaiah 28; 16-20 (King James Version), which is the RESPONSIBILITY to overcome 1 Corinthians 15:54 (King James Version), and that I love you all very dearly, and am scared due to such an overwhelming amount placed upon me?
  2. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:04
    Sounds like someone had a good dream?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:05
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce

That, last time we experienced this "what is known to be" Life on earth, that I failed to set the captives free, to end the captivity on earth (all ignorance ever invented, being every last dis~ease, inharmony man has invented, as to the TRUE EQUATION to what Life is, as Christ Jesus SHOWED ...[text shortened]... t I love you all very dearly, and am scared due to such an overwhelming amount placed upon me?
    So you should be able to clear up some questions about christianity?
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:09
    It would be they that desire with ear to hear whether or not I do, yes
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:11
    It would be they that desire with ear to hear whether or not I do, yes
    If your responding to me then yes, I do think some would desire to hear what you have to say about...who are you again? Peter?
  6. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:12
    well lets have it then bf is playing ps3 and I could do with some entertainment
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:20
    Jacob, which is the woman in travail (woe to that man~ wo man) to bare the man child, as Christ said "No one can enter into the Kingdom of Heaven lest he become a child again".. This is Isaiah 51; 1,2 (King James Version)
  8. Joined
    06 Aug '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 00:31
    well I am stuffed cos I aint going back to childhood for anything
  9. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 01:29

That, last time we experienced this "what is known to be" Life on earth, that I failed to set the captives free, to end the captivity on earth (all ignorance ever invented, being every last dis~ease, inharmony man has invented, as to the TRUE EQUATION to what Life is, as Christ Jesus SHOWED ...[text shortened]... t I love you all very dearly, and am scared due to such an overwhelming amount placed upon me?
    Ending every incomprehensible sentence with a reference to a biblical passage doesn't help nearly as much as you seem to think it does.
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 05:26
    Noah, at 600 yrs. of "what are called" age, built the Ark, though he actually was only like 6 yrs. old, zeros don't count.. lol

Age is part of the ignorant concept of time to be an actuality, yet time is a false foundated, and structured expression to what only ever could be, eternity...

Ever experience time to move rather fast, while you are wishing it were not so?

Or, what about the opposite, you wish it were moving much faster, as it drags, due to your desire of it speeding along?

It's all a conscious developed invention man lives by, yet it is a temporal expression that SHALL be erased when all wake up to what life is...
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    25 Sep '10 05:29
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Ending every incomprehensible sentence with a reference to a biblical passage doesn't help nearly as much as you seem to think it does.
    care to share your point of flare?
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 08:51
    care to share your point of flare?
    Ming the Merciless, I am eagerly waiting for your return to the site..
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 10:57

I'll be honest with you.

Get back on your medication.

Quit reading all that other trash and unlearn it. Devote your energy to God's word.

Do it quickly.
  14. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 11:161 edit

meds run out?

edit: JosephW beat me to it๐Ÿ˜ž
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 11:17

Hail (yo), Peter/Cyrus who is also called tacoandlettuce: we've been eagerly waiting your return/appearance lo, these many years-which-are-not-really-many-since-zeros-count-less-than-oreos. Who could have foreseen your appearance, if not the one who paid attention to the signs?

Was it not written: When the Simpsons reach their milestone age, tacoandlettuce will take the stage?

And, to think you also can speak our humble language! Lol!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree