meds run out?

edit: JosephW beat me to it😞
    He definately needs it more than you...
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 12:281 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    He definately needs it more than you...
    i am ashamed of you forum posters, if you take the time to read tacoandlettices posts you will see that he is very polite, indeed, when he feels that he has overstepped the mark, pangs of conscience prod him and he is ever ready to humbly apologise and here he finds himself trying to have a spiritual discussion with naught but clowns to the left of him and jokers to the right!
  4. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 12:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am ashamed of you forum posters, if you take the time to read tacoandlettices posts you will see that he is very polite, indeed, when he feels that he has overstepped the mark, pangs of conscience prod him and he is ever ready to humbly apologise and here he finds himself trying to have a spiritual discussion with naught but clowns to the left of him and jokers to the right!
    Which leaves him stuck in the middle with you.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 12:59
    Originally posted by nook7
    Which leaves him stuck in the middle with you.
    t'dah!
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 15:052 edits
    Well apparently he is a new poster and so feels he must bombard us with meaningless scripture, feel good fairy tales, and overly polite words. I'm sure once he settles in he'll drop the obsequiousness act, opting instead for bashing the beleaguered intellect of 'stupid atheists' and practitioners of science.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 15:21
    Do you feel sorry for t&l? I do.

But that won't stop me from speaking the truth to him.

I respect you robbie, but don't be ashamed of me. I spoke the truth.

To be honest I think much of your post is a reflection of your own feelings.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 15:22
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Well apparently he is a new poster and so feels he must bombard us with meaningless scripture, feel good fairy tales, and overly polite words. I'm sure once he settles in he'll drop the obsequiousness act, opting instead for bashing the beleaguered intellect of 'stupid atheists' and practitioners of science.
    No. That's my job!
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 16:45
    Originally posted by Agerg
    scripture is never meaningless, its good to feel good and refreshing to amiable, and what is more, those poor beleaguered atheists could do with every scrap of scripture they can get!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 16:463 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    Do you feel sorry for t&l? I do.

But that won't stop me from speaking the truth to him.

I respect you robbie, but don't be ashamed of me. I spoke the truth.

To be honest I think much of your post is a reflection of your own feelings.
    Joseph i have hardly any self respect why indeed should you respect me, i dunno? never the less i respect your right to respect whoever you wish , respect dude! πŸ™‚
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 16:54
    Joseph i have hardly any self respect why indeed should you respect me, i dunno? never the less i respect your right to respect whoever you wish , respect dude! πŸ™‚
    I know what you mean.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 22:36
    Originally posted by josephw
    I'll be honest with you.

Get back on your medication.

Quit reading all that other trash and unlearn it. Devote your energy to God's word.

Do it quickly.
    I have NEVER taken any form of medication throughout my experience of such on this silly ignorant developed world at present..
    I have experienced them, yes, due to either not expressing what I know, therefore needing them, or, unbeknownst to me, yes, but this is all...

I am EXTREMELY grateful I have been brought up in Christian Science, and have had MANY WONDERFUL HEALINGS due to my UNDERSTANDING it's teachings, as the teachings Jesus shared with multitudes, and asked those to also heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demonds.

Freely ye have received, freely give.

Christian Science TEACHES just how to do this, and is why I was UNHARMMED after being stabbed 9 times with shearing scissors 7 yrs. ago (pancreas and liver wounded, severed 2 tendents in my left arm, and once stabbed in the back, 7 inches deep, though the back was less inches, and I was out of the hospital 6 days later, NEVER needing any form of meds., EVER.)..

Being hit by a car at 11 yrs. of age, and got right up, picked up my bat and glove (was at a baseball practice), and KNEW I was in my FATHER'S arms (God being my TRUE FATHER.

I never called my dad such, for I RECOGNIZED who my true Father was, and my dad was HIS reflection to be), I was completely unharmmed.

It matter's not whether you believe me or not, rather they who DESIRE to EXPERIENCE what I love to BRING TO MANKIND, to AWAKE their mind!

Sorry, but *I do* love *YOU* *ALL*, and ever have, and ~only ever~ shall! Amen =]

Oh,,,,,,

P.S.

My Mom was on the way to a Wednesday evening Service, and was listening to an *8-track* tape of Christian Science Writings. She was crossing through a four-way stop light, having a green light, and continuing on through as all was ok, when a drunk on her left side was rushing through his red, and not even acknowledging my Mother's vehicle, and was heading directly towards her..

As she noticed the oncoming vehicle from a glance to the left, she instantly was in thought "all is well", due to the Wonderful messages that were coming from the track, and completely aware that God is in control. At an instant, my Mom's vehicle was lifted, (as if a Giant Hand picked up some lil matchbox car to begin it's day of play with maybe another friend, per say) as the truck hurled through the intersection, then lightly returned back ground that the vehicle continue it's course, away from what appeared harm's way..

God DOES love me, and I am he that will prove HE LOVE'S EVERYONE, loosening all that is bound on earth, therefore ending hell!
  13. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 23:29
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I have NEVER taken any form of medication throughout my experience of such on this silly ignorant developed world at present..
    I have experienced them, yes, due to either not expressing what I know, therefore needing them, or, unbeknownst to me, yes, but this is all...

I am EXTREMELY grateful I have been brought up in Christian Science, and have ...[text shortened]... rove HE LOVE'S EVERYONE, loosening all that is bound on earth, therefore ending hell!
    Fruitloop
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Sep '10 23:35
    LOL

huhu is that a vitamin C? lol
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 00:30
    I forgot to mention that my mom at the time was with child in her womb, me...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree