1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 01:30
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I have NEVER taken any form of medication throughout my experience of such on this silly ignorant developed world at present..
    I have experienced them, yes, due to either not expressing what I know, therefore needing them, or, unbeknownst to me, yes, but this is all...

I am EXTREMELY grateful I have been brought up in Christian Science, and have ...[text shortened]... rove HE LOVE'S EVERYONE, loosening all that is bound on earth, therefore ending hell!
    She was crossing through a four-way stop light, having a green light, and continuing on through as all was ok, when a drunk on her left side was rushing through his red, and not even acknowledging my Mother's vehicle, and was heading directly towards her..
    He wasn't drunk! He was on his way to a CS meeting as the keynote speaker. If it wasn't for yer mum, he would've made it on time, thank you very much.
  2. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 05:39
    HilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllArious huhuhuhhuhu =p
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 00:26
    funny fella
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 01:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    i am ashamed of you forum posters, if you take the time to read tacoandlettices posts you will see that he is very polite, indeed, when he feels that he has overstepped the mark, pangs of conscience prod him and he is ever ready to humbly apologise and here he finds himself trying to have a spiritual discussion with naught but clowns to the left of him and jokers to the right!
    tacoandlettuce? I was referring to josephw, I think.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 04:00
    funny fella
    That's a hell of a reverb you have on your posts.
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 05:31
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    That's a hell of a reverb you have on your posts.
    Reverb may refer to:
    Reverb (film), a 2007 movie
    Reverb (non-profit), environmental organization that educates and engages musicians and their fans
    Reverb (TV series), a TV series on music that airs on the US cable network HBO
    Reverb, Stanford Isaac Rhodes IV's car in Hot Wheels Battle Force 5
    Reverberation, an audio effect
    Reverberation (album), an album by Echo & the Bunnymen
    Reverberation (record label), a record label
    Reverberation (doubt), a song by Texas psychedelic rock band The 13th Floor Elevators
    Reverb (Transformers), a Transformers character.

Which reverb pertains to your reply?
  7. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 05:41
    I like to say I'm not as you think I stoned I am!!

🙂

Manny
  8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 06:11
    Originally posted by menace71
    I like to say I'm not as you think I stoned I am!!

🙂

Manny
    Do you know that you can ACTUALLY experience a TRUE high?

Yo dude, I have been so high before

this one time I was delivering a ride on trencher (350 Ditchwitch) to a customer when I was in California working for a rental company as a pick up-delivery 1 ton Truck Driver, and had went to the porch way to ring his doorbell..

There was no answer so I continued with a loud knock, and 3 dobis were instantly alerted to the noise and came charging around their Barnyard near their carport..

Well, my first impulse was to jump on the mustang beside me, and then thought "nahh, these are God's wonderful dogs, and HE'S in charge!", as they were still charging away closer huhu...

I got down as if to welcome them in my arms when they were near enough knowing the whole time these dogs, regardless if they know this or not, ARE PART OF LIFE and that means ME, to which they were charged up and almost at my feet...

When they had got to my feet, they, in COMPLETE DUMBFOUNDED bewilderment halted as if they recognized I am Family, and started staring to one another lol...

Well, the one on my left, I instantly had a thought come across in consciousness as if he were to bite, to which he lunged at my face, and his upper tooth kissed my nose, and his lower, my chin, and after THAT he ran like a bat out of hell the other way, while the other 2 were looking at each other rather confused... lol

I could give a flying flipp'n foo whether you believe me or not, but this did happen as I have stated, and this HIGH I am referring to I will ONCE AGAIN experience, therefore have all grow into this as well, as IT IS WRITTEN!

One day I ~guarantEE~ that I will scare the hell OUT OF everyone, as Christ scared the snot out of they that were of the flesh, just alone his presence, the image and likeness of the Kingdom of Heaven, which is why they warred upon him, being very uncomfortable to his presence alone...
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 08:15
    Do you know that you can ACTUALLY experience a TRUE high?

Yo dude, I have been so high before

this one time I was delivering a ride on trencher (350 Ditchwitch) to a customer when I was in California working for a rental company as a pick up-delivery 1 ton Truck Driver, and had went to the porch way to ring his doorbell..

There was no answer ...[text shortened]... eaven, which is why they warred upon him, being very uncomfortable to his presence alone...
    These "high" experiences can be a barrier between you and "God". But you may already know that 🙂
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:12
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    These "high" experiences can be a barrier between you and "God". But you may already know that 🙂
    My friend, it is THE ONLY HIGH THERE TRULY IS that *I am* referring of, that IS God, yo!
  11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:15
    Any conceived notion'd invention of ANY drug on this earth is a FALSE EUPHORIA, and believe you me, EVERY LAST DRUG ON EARTH ~is~ invented!

God gave man ever herb on this earth, yes, though HE ~never said~ to puff puff give! period

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree