Ephesians 6:12

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by KellyJay
The thing I see is that Jesus died for those in ISIS just like He did for me. If Jesus
is to receive the reward for His suffering we should be reaching out to them no
differently than we do to any other.

Matt 5:
43 Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for ...[text shortened]... ven the Gentiles the same? 48 Ye therefore shall be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
No, Jesus did not die for them for they have chosen to worship the Beast and receive the mark of his name.
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Revelation 14:9-11

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Dec 15

"We are not told to fight it but to resist it. It also is saying not to fight or wrestle against
people because those who oppose God are being swayed by the evil one. "

You got me thinking about this, can you speak to not fighting it but resisting it. I'm not sure
how that would play out in life.
You don't seem to understand that everything that applied to the apostles in their day does not apply to us in our day. We are living in much different times and pacifism is not going to work against these radical Islamic terrorists that have pledged their souls to the Beast.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
No, Jesus did not die for them for they have chosen to worship the Beast and receive the mark of his name.
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full ...[text shortened]... he beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Jesus can save to the uttermost.
While I agree we should not invite them here, they can repent and be saved.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Dec 15

You don't seem to understand that everything that applied to the apostles in their day does not apply to us in our day. We are living in much different times and pacifism is not going to work against these radical Islamic terrorists that have pledged their souls to the Beast.
There are some converted muslims, so don't be so melodramatic about this.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
14 Dec 15

In today's struggles, what part do you think this verse plays?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Our rulers are seduced by Satanism or are puppets of Satanists.

The UN educational wing (yes it has one and its big and influential ) states in its literature that it is Luciferian.

Thank you for reminding us of this profound verse KJ.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Captain Strange
Our rulers are seduced by Satanism or are puppets of Satanists.

The UN educational wing (yes it has one and its big and influential ) states in its literature that it is Luciferian.

Thank you for reminding us of this profound verse KJ.
Here is a nice passage on governments:

Romans 13:1-7 KJV
(1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
(2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
(3) For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
(4) For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
(5) Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
(6) For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
(7) Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Dec 15
1 edit

Islamic Survey Of Evil

You Muslim loving women should watch this.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Dec 15

Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full ...[text shortened]... he beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
He died for all of us, and all of our sins. Those that do worship the Beast and receive the
mark....you see someone fitting that description now? I imagine that time is drawing near
but I don't think it is yet. Even then their sins were covered, they may reject Jesus but He
made away for them to be saved even if they in the end reject it. Those that are heading
towards that choice if they can be saved you would deny them that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Dec 15

I get somethings may not apply, but no where does it say in scripture that Jesus died for
everyone but Islamic terrorist. The beast is who or what in your opinion, and I will not watch
a video you are going to have to explain it.

w

Moves
14 Dec 15
1 edit

"We are not told to fight it but to resist it. It also is saying not to fight or wrestle against
people because those who oppose God are being swayed by the evil one. "

You got me thinking about this, can you speak to not fighting it but resisting it. I'm not sure
how that would play out in life.
This is part of the inward struggle I was referring to.

We see injustice and feel compelled to respond, but how?

The natural reaction is to respond in like manner. To render an eye for an eye.

For centuries, this was the response given by God's chosen people.

Then Jesus came into the world. He gave us a new command, to love those who do bad things to us and to others. This is an unnatural response, one that could have only been inspired from something outside of our innate nature.

So what is Jesus saying here exactly? That is the key. Was it "loving" for Jesus to take up a whip and chase money changers out of the temple? Is it "loving" for the police to shoot someone dead if it means saving lives? Is it "loving" to fight in any capacity, whether in war or otherwise?

I don't think the message is one of pacifism, specifically because Jesus showed to us that he was not a pacifist. There is no doubt that we fight spiritual forces and not man, but what if man is controlled by those spiritual forces that we are fighting? Obviously, the men Jesus drove out of the temple were controlled by spiritual forces that he was fighting, and it was not targeted at the men specifically. Nonetheless, he kicked their rears. He is and was never a pacifist.

It's one of those issues that requires wisdom and continued prayer. Once we feel we have figured out God, that is a bad place to be.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
14 Dec 15

Originally posted by whodey
This is part of the inward struggle I was referring to.

We see injustice and feel compelled to respond, but how?

The natural reaction is to respond in like manner. To render an eye for an eye.

For centuries, this was the response given by God's chosen people.

Then Jesus came into the world. He gave us a new command, to love those who do bad thin ...[text shortened]... s wisdom and continued prayer. Once we feel we have figured out God, that is a bad place to be.
Our inward struggle is real and I think I see your point. The devil and all of those things
that help his cause along are tempting us into acting against God. As Jesus pointed out
to Peter once, his spirit was willing but his flesh was weak.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Dec 15

Our inward struggle is real and I think I see your point. The devil and all of those things
that help his cause along are tempting us into acting against God. As Jesus pointed out
to Peter once, his spirit was willing but his flesh was weak.
Just as Jesus casts out the demons from among the people and sent them into 2000 pigs to die in the sea, so we must cast out the Islamic terrorists from among us until they all die. 😏

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Dec 15

Just as Jesus casts out the demons from among the people and sent them into 2000 pigs to die in the sea, so we must cast out the Islamic terrorists from among us until they all die. 😏
No, Jesus set free those who he cast demons out of, the Islamic terrorists as evil as their
deeds are, yet they are still just sinners who Jesus died for. You really do need to rethink
who the real enemy is here, it isn't one breathing air living among us, but the power of
darkness that has them all blinded to God and Jesus Christ. If God calls anyone to the
truth and they come to God through Jesus Christ they will be saved, it will not matter if
they were the worst of the worst Islamic terrorist of the bunch. As a matter of fact if one
of them does come to God through Jesus Christ, than to God be the glory! Who are you
to suggest Jesus didn't die for all sinners?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Dec 15

No, Jesus set free those who he cast demons out of, the Islamic terrorists as evil as their
deeds are, yet they are still just sinners who Jesus died for. You really do need to rethink
who the real enemy is here, it isn't one breathing air living among us, but the power of
darkness that has them all blinded to God and Jesus Christ. If God calls anyone to ...[text shortened]... esus Christ, than to God be the glory! Who are you
to suggest Jesus didn't die for all sinners?
Some Muslims have become Christians and have come out of Islam. But Jesus is not going to save all men, because some do not want to be saved. They have pledged their souls to the Devil.

It is our duty as followers of Christ to show our love by putting them out of their misery and save these SOBs from commiting more murders and beheading our brothers and sisters.

😏

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
15 Dec 15
1 edit

Some Muslims have become Christians and have come out of Islam. But Jesus is not going to save all men, because some do not want to be saved. They have pledged their souls to the Devil.

It is our duty as followers of Christ to show our love by putting them out of their misery and save these SOBs from commiting more murders and beheading our brothers and sisters.

😏
Never said Jesus was going to save all men, but He most certainly did die for each one of
them at their very worse. I don't care if they swore to the devil, or did any other sin, if they
turn to the Lord for forgiveness and give their lives to Him they can receive what was won
for them by Jesus Christ. It has never been which one of us is good enough to be saved
which is what you seem to be suggesting here, NONE of us are good enough, we are
only made righteous in Jesus Christ.

So you believe killing sinners is the answer and that is how we show God's love? Get a
grip RJ, how dangerous can you be? God's love was given to us while we were yet
sinners, Jesus came to save the lost, not the righteous. If you think they are beyond
salvation well, then you have a sliding scale that is not scriptural you are as bad as some
of the others here who hold humans to a standard outside of Jesus Christ for their own
righteousness.

This is it with respect to not being able to be forgiven, and its not joining ISIS.

Matthew 12:32

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.