1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 06:00
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Never said Jesus was going to save all men, but He most certainly did die for each one of
    them at their very worse. I don't care if they swore to the devil, or did any other sin, if they
    turn to the Lord for forgiveness and give their lives to Him they can receive what was won
    for them by Jesus Christ. It has never been which one of us is good enough to ...[text shortened]... others here who hold humans to a standard outside of Jesus Christ for their own
    righteousness.
    My standard is certainly higher than those of the demon possessed Islamic terrorists. I do not see Christ commanding us to allow our neighbors to be abused or our brothers and sisters to have their heads cut off by evil men that have taken the mark of the Beast.

I see it as our duty to do our part, until Christ returns to completely destroy the works of the devil. So in the mean time, I believe I am called to use more than just spiritual weapons to wage war against the enemy. Otherwise, I would never have volunteered and spent twenty years serving to protect the freedoms of this United States of America. In my opinion, anyone that is not willing to give their life for freedom does not deserve either freedom or life.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 07:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    My standard is certainly higher than those of the demon possessed Islamic terrorists. I do not see Christ commanding us to allow our neighbors to be abused or our brothers and sisters to have their heads cut off by evil men that have taken the mark of the Beast.

I see it as our duty to do our part, until Christ returns to completely destroy the works of ...[text shortened]... yone that is not willing to give their life for freedom does not deserve either freedom or life.
    You are reading into what I said, I never said I wanted anyone abused by anyone or have
    their heads cut off. Please follow along, I have been saying that even ISIS can receive
    Jesus and it would be to Jesus glory that they turned from their wicked ways to His.

I maybe missing something, but I have seen anything that looks like the mark of the Beast
    yet, but I'm sure it is coming. Your standard isn't the one that matters, neither is mine, but
    Jesus Christ who died for sinners. If you feel He would be lowering Him self to take
    someone who killed and raped in ISIS I'm sure there are more than a few that believe He
    lowered Himself when He also took you and me as well.

Jesus destroyed the works of the devil you don't have to do that, but what you need to do
    is be perfect like Jesus is by following those things God tells us to do. You wish to deny
    Jesus the ability to turn some around He died for?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 07:40
    You are reading into what I said, I never said I wanted anyone abused by anyone or have
    their heads cut off. Please follow along, I have been saying that even ISIS can receive
    Jesus and it would be to Jesus glory that they turned from their wicked ways to His.

I maybe missing something, but I have seen anything that looks like the mark of the Beast
    ye ...[text shortened]... things God tells us to do. You wish to deny
    Jesus the ability to turn some around He died for?
    For Christ to lower Himself to the level of ISIS is lower than a roach. I would not expect that of anyone other than Satan the devil.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 07:46
    For Christ to lower Himself to the level of ISIS is lower than a roach. I would not expect that of anyone other than Satan the devil.
    Than I think you fail to see how great God's love is for us.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 11:01
    Than I think you fail to see how great God's love is for us.
    Maybe it is you that fail to see. 😏
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Dec '15 14:04
    Maybe it is you that fail to see. 😏
    I see that God's love for us is so great Jesus that He came to take away the sins of the
    whole world. Not just those that we like and approve of but all of our sins, and so from
    that point on the very worst of us if we answer God's call of redemption can be saved.
    God's love for us came while we were yet sinners, you have to grasp this one fact none
    of us deserve His grace and mercy yet He gives it to us. If you think you are worthy of
    it, well that will be between you and God, I know there are a few others here who think
    they can work off their sins by effort and being good enough, I wasn't aware you were
    one of them.

John 1:29
    The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 06:37
    I see that God's love for us is so great Jesus that He came to take away the sins of the
    whole world. Not just those that we like and approve of but all of our sins, and so from
    that point on the very worst of us if we answer God's call of redemption can be saved.
    God's love for us came while we were yet sinners, you have to grasp this one fact none
    of ...[text shortened]... esus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
    I certainly do not think I can do any good works that will earn me salvation. However, I don't believe that Christ is sadistic enough to excuse the beheading of our Christian brothers and sisters by these Muslim SOBs. If you choose to excuse such behavior, then that is your choice, but not mine.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 06:41
    I certainly do not think I can do any good works that will earn me salvation. However, I don't believe that Christ is sadistic enough to excuse the beheading of our Christian brothers and sisters by these Muslim SOBs. If you choose to excuse such behavior, then that is your choice, but not mine.
    Yes, I believe Jesus while hanging on the cross forgave those that did that to Him he will
    honor His sacrifice above all of our sins if we turn to Him. His grace is either greater
    than our sins or it is not. I'm not justifying anyone's bad behavior you don't have to go all
    the way to those that behead Christians, you can go to just those that hold hate in their
    hearts, that lie, that steal, that cheat, and so on. Being forgiven is not the same thing as
    justifying sins, we need forgiveness because what we have done is sin.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 07:00
    Yes, I believe Jesus while hanging on the cross forgave those that did that to Him he will
    honor His sacrifice above all of our sins if we turn to Him. His grace is either greater
    than our sins or it is not. I'm not justifying anyone's bad behavior you don't have to go all
    the way to those that behead Christians, you can go to just those that hold hate i ...[text shortened]... is not the same thing as
    justifying sins, we need forgiveness because what we have done is sin.
    That's fine. But I just believe there is a limit somewhere to what will be forgiven. I believe those people are beyond that limit. You are free to believe there is no limit. I just disagree, that's all.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 08:12
    That's fine. But I just believe there is a limit somewhere to what will be forgiven. I believe those people are beyond that limit. You are free to believe there is no limit. I just disagree, that's all.
    No, the only limit is the one I shared with you already when Jesus said was that we cannot
    blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, that is it, beyond that all manner of sin and even
    blasphemy can be forgiven. I'll point out some dangerous ground you are one right now
    too, is if you cannot forgive you will not be forgiven. So not only do I believe God will
    forgive if you want forgiven you also better get your heart right as well.

Matthew 12:31
    Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Luke 11:4
    And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.

Matthew 6:14-15
    For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 20:20
    No, the only limit is the one I shared with you already when Jesus said was that we cannot
    blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, that is it, beyond that all manner of sin and even
    blasphemy can be forgiven. I'll point out some dangerous ground you are one right now
    too, is if you cannot forgive you will not be forgiven. So not only do I believe God will
    for ...[text shortened]... u: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
    Well they are also blaspheming on top of all the other evil things they are doing. So that should settled what will happen to them, no 70 mansions with 70 virgins for them. 😏
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Dec '15 23:20
    Well they are also blaspheming on top of all the other evil things they are doing. So that should settled what will happen to them, no 70 mansions with 70 virgins for them. 😏
    The fact they are sinning isn't the issue, it is can you offer grace the same way that God
    has offered it to you?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 00:002 edits
    In today's struggles, what part do you think this verse plays?

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    For spiritual warfare, oneness and one accord are crucial. In our prayer meetings this is one of the songs we sing for warfare praying.

Hymn # 885 From LSM Hymns Words by Witness Lee

Fight the battle in the Body.
    Never fight it on your own;
    With the Body to the Head joined,
    Fight the battle on the throne.

CHORUS:
    Fight the battle in the Body!
    By the virtue of the Head;
    Standing firmly with the Body,
    Into vict'ry you'll be led.

For the Body is God's armor,
    Not for anyone alone;
    When you wrestle in the Body,
    All its benefits you own.

Tis the Church on Christ established
    Satan shall not overpow'r;
    Tis the Body built together
    Which resists the evil pow'r.

CHORUS:

In the Body by the Headship,
    Sitting in the heavenlies,
    Struggle with the wicked spirits
    And the principalities.

As a member in the Body,
    With the brethren stand for God;
    Praying always in the Spirit,
    Claim the vict'ry through the Blood,

CHORUS:

In the heav'nlies more than conqu'ror,
    In the power of His might,
    As a soldier in the army,
    In the Lord the battle fight.

Keep on wrestling in the Body,
    Mighty vict'ry you will see,
    Bind and loose, God's will fulfilling,
    And the foes your food will be.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 02:52
    The fact they are sinning isn't the issue, it is can you offer grace the same way that God
    has offered it to you?
    No.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Dec '15 04:05
    No.
    I'll be praying for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree