eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by galveston75
Whatever dude, you know what you said and clearly meant. You are a liar and you know it.
How am I "a liar"? Have you not looked at what I posted on page 15 yet?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
One thing that became clear from browsing through past threads; no one can credibly deny galveston75 is not "pessimistic and negative" about the human condition and state of the world - he posted incessantly on the subject over the last year. I have pieced together a series of snapshots. I think my characterization of galveston75's attitude towards the 'end time ...[text shortened]... taken it over and curing all sickness and even death. "
#1: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the planet. Only disobedient humans mentioned.

#2: No mention here of "everything" being wiped of the planet.

#3: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the planet. Only wickedness being mentioned.

#4: No mention here of "everthing" being wiped off the planet. Only the flaws in mans governing themselves.

#5: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the planet. Only ones who practice wickedness mentioned.

#6: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the planet. This was not my personal comment but from the WTS.

#7: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the earth. This is not my comment but from the WTS describing from the Bible events of the last days.

#8: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the earth. Just a simple statement of optimism of what the earth will be like one day for all that want this instead of the world we live in today.

So "exactly" what is your problem with any of these statements?

F

Moves
30 Jan 13
2 edits

#1: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the planet. Only disobedient humans mentioned.

#2: No mention here of "everything" being wiped of the planet.

#3: No mention here of "everything" being wiped off the planet. Only wickedness being mentioned.

#4: No mention here of "everthing" being wiped off the planet. Only the flaws in mans go today.

So "exactly" what is your problem with any of these statements?
You said all infrastructure would be wiped of the map. You said that humanity - "billions of people" - would be destroyed [you even said you "can't wait for" it to happen i.e. it's your wish] and we see that your organization tells you that only members of your organization have any hope of not being destroyed. "Billions of people" minus a few million JWs still equals "billions of people".

I think there is no problem at all with the way I characterized your stance. You are not right to call me "a liar". And no apology to you is warranted, as far as I am concerned.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You said all infrastructure would be wiped of the map. You said that humanity - "billions of people" - would be destroyed [you even said you "can't wait for" it to happen i.e. it's your wish] and we see that your organization tells you that only members of your organization have any hope of not being destroyed.

I think there is no problem at all with the way ...[text shortened]... re not right to call me "a liar". And no apology is warranted, as far as I am concerned.
You stated I said that "everything would be wiped off the face of the earth" did you not?
I NEVER said that as I just posted in responce to your accusation.

Are you that thick that you cannot discern the things that were actually said in those statements?

You have your hate agenda right between your eyes and no matter what anyone ever says to you, that agenda shows as clear as a bell.

Sir you are a liar and not a man of your word.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

You stated I said that "everything would be wiped off the face of the earth" did you not?
I said nothing about producing the exact comment. See page 13-14 of this thread. I specifically said that I was making no claim about it being a "verbatim quotation". You have added quotation marks. I did not use quotation marks on purpose because I did not claim to be quoting you. It was me characterizing your stance and if you will look again at my post on page 15 you will see that you have no basis for calling me "a liar".

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

You have your hate agenda right between your eyes and no matter what anyone ever says to you, that agenda shows as clear as a bell.
What "hate agenda" are you referring to?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I said nothing about producing the exact comment. See page 13-14 of this thread. I specifically said that I was making no claim about it being a "verbatim quotation". You have added quotation marks. I did not use quotation marks on purpose because I did not claim to be quoting you. It was me characterizing your stance and if you will look again at my post on page 15 you will see that you have no basis for calling me "a liar".
Refer to the above post. Nothing more from me here....

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
hum ho FMF, life goes on 😀
Do you concur with galveston75's claim that I have a "hate agenda" and that I am "a liar"?

rc

Moves
30 Jan 13
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Do you concur with galveston75's claim that I have a "hate agenda" and that I am "a liar"?
Do i concur, well, you know my reticence about talking directly about personalities, never the less, i will try to be objective. It is understood that scripturally Christians will be objects of hatred, so it is possible. Secondly when someone perceives that their position has been misrepresented or distorted then they are inclined to use the term, liar, as it appears to them to be just that, an untruth. I do not discount the possibility that this has happened but i will leave designations of lies and liars to those who make them, it is not for me to make a judgement upon the perceptions of others.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Do i concur, well, you know my reticence about talking directly about personalities, never the less, i will try to be objective. It is understood that scripturally Christians will be objects of hatred, so it is possible. Secondly when someone perceives that their position has been misrepresented or distorted then they are inclined to use the term, ...[text shortened]... ars to those who make them, it is not for me to make a judgement upon the perceptions of others.
Yes, it's up to galveston75 to make his judgements. But I asked you if you yourself concur with his claim that I have a "hate agenda" and that I am "a liar"?

I am not asking you to comment on galveston75's perception. I am asking what your perception is.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
Yes, it's up to galveston75 to make his judgements. But I asked you if you yourself concur with his claim that I have a "hate agenda" and that I am "a liar"?

I am not asking you to comment on galveston75's perception. I am asking what your perception is.
Robbie. Be prepaired to have him ask this about 30 times at least. We know your first 29 trys will not be good enough.

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Robbie. Be prepaired to have him ask this about 30 times at least. We know your first 29 trys will not be good enough.
Accusations of having a "hate agenda" and of being "a liar" are a bit serious, if you ask me. All I have "accused" you of being seems to be something that you actually basically accept and claim to be "Biblical" [or robbie does, at least]. There is a bit of gap between the weapons grade of the various accusations that are flying around here.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Jan 13

Not only are you RHP Spirituality Forum 'Doom Mongerer' #1. You can add the 'Hate Card Player #1' to your burgeoning bevvy of titles.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Not only are you RHP Spirituality Forum 'Doom Mongerer' #1. You can add the 'Hate Card Player #1' to your burgeoning bevvy of titles.
The truth of your world hurts?

F

Moves
30 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
There is a bit of gap between the weapons grade of the various accusations that are flying around here.
I have simply "accused" you of being a being a pessimist. Your response has been to accuse me of having a "hate agenda" and of being "a liar". It seems like there is some overkill going on here.