1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    25 Jan '12 06:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Don't tell us anything about science, RJHinds, you don't know anything about science.
    better he not tell us anything about religion either, he knows nothing about religion.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    25 Jan '12 06:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    If you have read anything we've been posting, you're at least aware that Christians say there is a decision to be made, and indeed what that decision is between.
    Except that different Christians have different versions, and Muslims say there is a different decision altogether, and the followers of Apollo claim yet another.

If you have read the entirety of the Bible, you would also know. In this way, RJH is right, in that the Bible informs all men who read it and who understand it.
    RJH did not say 'all men who read and understand it'. He didn't even mention reading the Bible.

It is only the entire point of the Bible (at least the New Testament, the Old Testament has other lessons).
    But if I don't believe the Bible is entirely factual, as you do, then I don't believe there is a decision to be made.
    Your whole premise is really rather stupid. No person who believes there is a decision to be made and that the decision is the one described in the Bible, would make anything but the one decision. Its like saying "you are free to choose between living a life of happiness, or eternal torture, choose wisely". Who would choose torture? Is there really a decision? How would a lack of evidence for the happiness and torture make your decision more 'free'?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '12 06:251 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    better he not tell us anything about religion either, he knows nothing about religion.
    So you mean, that he doens't know anything? About anything? Even Dasa knows more?
  4. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    25 Jan '12 06:421 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So you mean, that he doens't know anything? About anything? Even Dasa knows more?
    it's a toss up really, i don't know which one of those two is more ignorant than the other. ... it's like they're having a stupidity contest.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Jan '12 07:33
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it's a toss up really, i don't know which one of those two is more ignorant than the other. ... it's like they're having a stupidity contest.
    The two are buddies, they have the same ignorance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree