1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 17:17
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    [b]I don't see any value in arguing with you what two people have said and then you going on about it like a child.

Haven't you noticed? I'm using the same kind of rhetorics that creationists use. Stupid arguments, going on like broken record, not taking in information, not responding questions posed, and so on. Just good ol' creationists rhetorics ...[text shortened]... er. Why? Because creationism is bogus altogether.

(Just using creationists rhetorics.)[/b]
    You don't know either because there is no eyewitness report on those
    details, so bug off, Spanky! 😛
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 22:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You don't know either because there is no eyewitness report on those
    details, so bug off, Spanky! 😛
    When I am using creationist rhetoric, I am dismissed by creationists. This rhetoric is inferior. And that is my point. Creationist rhetorics really is inferior!

If you telling me to bug off because of my creationist rhetorics, then you are telling every creationist using creationst rhetoric to bug off too. Nothing would please me more.

So let's skip the creationist rhetorics in the future. Don't prove creationism is true using creationist rhetorics. It just doesn't work.

I've always said that creationism, as intelligent design, is religion, and religion only. that's fine. For me you can keep it as your relgion. But don't try to prove it with scientific methods, because it just can't be done.

I had a really good time using creationist rhetorics. And I was surprised that you didn't stand it much time. You got very tired of it in no time at all. Think of that when you use creationist rhetorics yourself. You cannot win with it.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 22:34
    When I am using creationist rhetoric, I am dismissed by creationists. This rhetoric is inferior. And that is my point. Creationist rhetorics really is inferior!

If you telling me to bug off because of my creationist rhetorics, then you are telling every creationist using creationst rhetoric to bug off too. Nothing would please me more.

So let's skip ...[text shortened]... all. Think of that when you use creationist rhetorics yourself. You cannot win with it.
    I like the scientific method but evolutionist only pretend to use it. 😏
  4. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 22:36
    Given that there is no such thing as an evolutionist, and that you have no clue what the scientific method is,
    your statement is almost totally devoid of meaning.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 23:03
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Given that there is no such thing as an evolutionist, and that you have no clue what the scientific method is,
    your statement is almost totally devoid of meaning.
    You are talking out your arse again or whatever you call that big hole
    behind you with the foul and disgusting smelly stuff coming out. 😏
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 06:27
    And there you go again. This is a rediculous creatinist rhetorical trick. Scientific methods work. If you don't understand scientific methods, then you cannot use this argument seriously.

If you think creationism is scientific, then you have to answer the two questions:
    (1) Where did the first created living cell appear?
    (2) What was the first plant created?
    If you don't answer these questions, then you cannot put the same kind of questions to evolutionists either. Samo samo. "Don't treat others the way you don't want to be treated yourself", remember?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 09:05
    And there you go again. This is a rediculous creatinist rhetorical trick. Scientific methods work. If you don't understand scientific methods, then you cannot use this argument seriously.

If you think creationism is scientific, then you have to answer the two questions:
    (1) Where did the first created living cell appear?
    (2) What was the first plan ...[text shortened]... . Samo samo. "Don't treat others the way you don't want to be treated yourself", remember?
    Ther is no don't in there. 😏
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '12 09:24
    Ther is no don't in there. 😏
    When creationists ask me "Where is the missilg link?" and I cannot answer, because there is no missing link, the steps of evolution is continous, then they say "This is a fundamental question of evolution. If you cannot answer this easy one, then evolution is all wrong."

When I ask a creationist "Where was the first living cell created", then creationists, as youself, cannot answer, Then you give me the right to express the same conclusion "This is a fundamental question of creationism. If you cannot answer this easy one, then creationism is all wrong." But then you object! Didn't Jesus say "Don't treat others the way you don't want to be treated yourself"?

When I use creational rhetorics, then you object and think I am silly. When creationists use creationist rhetorics, then you think you deserve respect. Funny isn't it?

Okay, you don't know where the first living cell is created. That's because there were no first living cell created. At all.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 20:25
    When creationists ask me "Where is the missilg link?" and I cannot answer, because there is no missing link, the steps of evolution is continous, then they say "This is a fundamental question of evolution. If you cannot answer this easy one, then evolution is all wrong."

When I ask a creationist "Where was the first living cell created", then creationi ...[text shortened]... cell is created. That's because there were no first living cell created. At all.
    If that is so, then there could not have been any evolution.

And you are still misquoting the "Golden Rule". 😏
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 21:19
    If that is so, then there could not have been any evolution.

And you are still misquoting the "Golden Rule". 😏
    I can give you the words of golden rule from my bible, but that is in Swedish, so perhaps it doesn't mean anything to you. The spirit of his words, my free translation to English, isn't wrong.
    Give me its proper formulation, and I use that one against you the next time, if that feels better.

You want to convince me of the creation? Then why don't you answer my question: Where was the first living cell created? How can you believe in creationwhenyou don't know the answer of that simple question? (Again I am using silly creationst rhetorics.)
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 22:352 edits
    I can give you the words of golden rule from my bible, but that is in Swedish, so perhaps it doesn't mean anything to you. The spirit of his words, my free translation to English, isn't wrong.
    Give me its proper formulation, and I use that one against you the next time, if that feels better.

You want to convince me of the creation? Then why don't you ...[text shortened]... on't know the answer of that simple question? (Again I am using silly creationst rhetorics.)
    Jesus said, "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you,
    do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."

This has been termed "The Golden Rule" and is paraphrased as

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

You want the exact location for the creation of the first cell.
    Is the longitude and latitude coordinates good enough?

P.S. The quote is from Matthew 7:12 NKJV.
    Do you follow this Golden Rule?
  12. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 02:21

that's the bronze rule. it's not quiet golden. some people like pain, would you have them inflict pain onto you?
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 07:56

"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." Quite close to what I wrote. There is another one too where 'not' is inserted: "Don't treat others the way you don't like to be treated." If you don't give other respect then don't be surprised if you don't get respect in return. Also a rather good one.

Yes, I follow this rule as much as I can. And I expect others to follow it too. Especially christians.

This golden rule is to be found in the quaran, as well as the Veda books too. It's not a christian invention, but you know that, don't you.

Oh, you have the longitude and latitude coordinates of the first living cell created? Oh, well, you are very generous. Yes, I'd very well have that. But don't give me N36 27,891. W 79 48,511 because then I don't believe you.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 08:02
    "Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." Quite close to what I wrote. There is another one too where 'not' is inserted: "Don't treat others the way you don't like to be treated." If you don't give other respect then don't be surprised if you don't get respect in return. Also a rather good one. ...[text shortened]... hat. But don't give me N36 27,891. W 79 48,511 because then I don't believe you.
    Yes, but Jesus (Yahshua) stated it in a positive way rather in the negative.
    That gives it a slightly different meaning.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '12 08:59
    Yes, but Jesus (Yahshua) stated it in a positive way rather in the negative.
    That gives it a slightly different meaning.
    What about coordinates? Dod you forget those? Are you now inclined that the creationsts teaching that you believe in is wrong? (Creationists rhetorics.)

You try to draw attention from the fact that you don't know the place where the first living cell was created, and thus that the creationism in whole is wrong.

I'm not here to discuss nitty gritty about the golden rule. You know the intention. give others respect and you will have respect. Give disrespect and you cannot get respect in return. If you don't understand this, then go discuss it in another thread.

Now we're talking of you don't knowing creationism basicalities.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree