1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 08:26
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Lunch
    You must have been either very young or very desperate, or both. A difficult time for you?
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 09:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You must have been either very young or very desperate, or both. A difficult time for you?
    A most difficult time. πŸ™
  3. Joined
    03 Sep '13
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 09:58
    Yes indeed.
    Someone was watching over you!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '14 19:441 edit
    A most difficult time. πŸ™
    Well even though I don't know you I'm glad you are here; partly because your avatar fascinates me and even though you've told me before what it is, I've forgotten.

Yes, that must have been a very difficult time and although I can perceive that it was difficult I have no idea what it was like to have been though whatever it was. I've probably led a privileged and careless life by comparison.
  5. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    21 Mar '14 08:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Well even though I don't know you I'm glad you are here; partly because your avatar fascinates me and even though you've told me before what it is, I've forgotten.
    Yes, that must have been a very difficult time and although I can perceive that it was difficult I have no idea what it was like to have been though whatever it was. I've probably led a privileged and careless life by comparison.
    The avatar is life within death.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Mar '14 10:01
    The avatar is life within death.
    I am near brain death on a daily basisπŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree