1. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:12
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    You know, murderers throughout history have used this defence too.
    Then we have that in common.
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:13
    Originally posted by royaltystatement
    No we will not because you believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. Only one of us can be proven right. I bet you never died before. That is the only way you can tell me what happened after death, if you died and came back. You know the only person that does that, and he told us what can happen. It's up to you to believe him.
    I'm sure you believe that's what happened.
    And of course I haven't died before. No one has.
  3. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:21
    Originally posted by amannion
    I'm sure you believe that's what happened.
    And of course I haven't died before. No one has.
    So how do you know if you cease to exist?
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:22
    Common sense.
    If the knowlege of GOD was common, all would believe in it. Because it isn't, only the chosen accept it.
  5. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:24
    Then we have that in common.
    So why are you right, and them wrong. Or are they wrong at all, in your opinion?
  6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:30
    So why are you right, and them wrong. Or are they wrong at all, in your opinion?
    Because they are murderers. Even they could have been forgiven for the sin of murder. The blood of Christ covers over all wickedness except blasphemy. My opinion is the Christian fact.
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 01:55
    Because they are murderers. Even they could have been forgiven for the sin of murder. The blood of Christ covers over all wickedness except blasphemy. My opinion is the Christian fact.
    But God told them to do it. How can they be murderers if God told them to do it?
  8. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 02:01
    But God told them to do it. How can they be murderers if God told them to do it?
    No, the same devil that says there is no God to reasonable men decieved them to do it.
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 02:27
    No, the same devil that says there is no God to reasonable men decieved them to do it.
    How do you know that? Are you trying to say God could not or did not tell them to do it, and if the former, you are implying God is not omnipotent?
  10. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 02:31
    So how do you know if you cease to exist?
    I don't, in the same way that you don't know God exists - despite all protestations to the alternative.

I assume that I cease to exist because it makes sense to my view of the world and the way it works.

In fact, I wouldn't want to live in a world where the alternative was possible.
  11. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 20:40
    How can you possibly know that the same devil did not also decieve you into believing in what you call GOD? What if it is all an extremely elaborate hoax? Who could you have any way of knowing if from the day you were born you are part of his deception?
  12. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 22:26
    How do you know that? Are you trying to say God could not or did not tell them to do it, and if the former, you are implying God is not omnipotent?
    ok, whether it was the devil or God, and assuming these people arent lying, dont you think that they both must exist? you cant have one or the other, but on the other hand if they ARE lying, we havent proved god's existence yet again lol
  13. Joined
    29 Nov '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 03:332 edits
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴:
  14. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '06 03:58
    Originally posted by clive59
    😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴:
    im glad this is entertaining lol
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    06 Aug '06 01:19
    Originally posted by dottewell
    Right. Well I believe only people who drink Pepsi go to heaven and sit with the Great Can, while those who drink Coke go to hell.

I guess my presence here guarantees I'm right, and that my drinking Pepsi verifies Pepsiism in the same way as a scientist verifies science with experiments.
    I guess that's because people that drink Coke, eat things.... " Things go better with Coke" ya know.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree