1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 07:041 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well the Taliban are a militarized political group with Islamic fundamentalist ideology who seek hegemony over perceived ancestral or 'God-given' lands spanning Afghanistan and parts of western Pakistan. They may commit crimes against humanity and their brand of laws may be brutal and grotesque ~ for women in particular ~ but there is no evidence that they "supp ...[text shortened]... are probably not many more than about 40,000 Taliban in the world out of 1,600,000,000 Muslims.
    Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from all foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the creation of a new world-wide Islamic caliphate. Among the beliefs ascribed to Al-Qaeda members is the conviction that a Christian–Jewish alliance is conspiring to destroy Islam. As Salafist jihadists, they believe that the killing of civilians is religiously sanctioned, and they ignore any aspect of religious scripture which might be interpreted as forbidding the murder of civilians and internecine fighting. Al-Qaeda also opposes man-made laws, and wants to replace them with a strict form of sharia law.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 07:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from all foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the [b]creation of a new world-wide Islamic caliphate. Among the beliefs ascribed to Al-Qaeda members is the conviction that a Christian–Jewish alliance is conspiring to destroy Islam. As Salafist jihadists, they believe that the killing of civilians is rel ...[text shortened]... Al-Qaeda also opposes man-made laws, and wants to replace them with a strict form of sharia law.[/b]
    What a ghastly prospect. So it's just as well that Al-Qaeda ~ being so far from the mainstream of Islam, and supported by only a tiny discredited minority of Islamic theologians ~ has no chance of achieving its aims for the world.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 11:441 edit
    Al-Qaeda ideologues envision a complete break from all foreign influences in Muslim countries, and the [b]creation of a new world-wide Islamic caliphate. Among the beliefs ascribed to Al-Qaeda members is the conviction that a Christian–Jewish alliance is conspiring to destroy Islam. As Salafist jihadists, they believe that the killing of civilians is rel ...[text shortened]... Al-Qaeda also opposes man-made laws, and wants to replace them with a strict form of sharia law.[/b]
    Anti-balaka is a christian terrorist group acting in Central African Republic. Are they better than al-Quaeda?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 12:22
    Originally posted by Dasa
    FMF here are just a few verses from the Quran inciting violence.

I reality there are 164 violent verses in the Quran.

You asked for evidence well here it is.

How many of you have actually taken the time to read the Qur’an and see what it says? You might be surprised at what you find. I wish it weren’t so, but I find it hard to believe that Islam in its ...[text shortened]... em in this world. and in the everlasting life the punishment of the fire awaits them….”

nobody likes you, you know that?
  5. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 13:13
    Was this all your own work, or did someone else cut and paste it for you?
  6. Joined
    18 Nov '13
    Moves
    03 Jun '14 15:26
    Sharia laws are man-made laws!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 06:35
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Anti-balaka is a christian terrorist group acting in Central African Republic. Are they better than al-Quaeda?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
    Of course they are. They defend against the Muslims.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 06:38
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Was this all your own work, or did someone else cut and paste it for you?
    I did research and cut and pasted myself.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 07:291 edit
    I did ... cut and pasted myself.
    Well done! Good boy!
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 07:56
    Well done! Good boy!
    I like to be as accurate and truthful as possible. That doesn't seem to be true of the evolutionists.
  11. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 07:58
    I like to be as accurate and truthful as possible. That doesn't seem to be true of the evolutionists.
    Do you read it yourself, before you copy & paste? Do you agree with all you copy & paste?

I've found out that sometimes you copy blindly without thinking. You seem embarrassed when I catch you in the act.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 08:16
    Do you read it yourself, before you copy & paste? Do you agree with all you copy & paste?

I've found out that sometimes you copy blindly without thinking. You seem embarrassed when I catch you in the act.
    I am not sure what you are talking about. If you are just pointing out that I make mistakes like all other people, then I can't disagree with that.
  13. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 08:38
    I am not sure what you are talking about. If you are just pointing out that I make mistakes like all other people, then I can't disagree with that.
    Yes, I do know that you make mistakes as everyone else. Your YEC belief is one of your biggest mistakes.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 08:50
    Yes, I do know that you make mistakes as everyone else. Your YEC belief is one of your biggest mistakes.
    I have to disagree with that.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Jun '14 09:09
    I have to disagree with that.
    Well, it's your religion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree