1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 16:34
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I barely read your posts let alone chase down the links you post.
    Well you surely respond to a lot of them. To be fair though a lot of your responses don’t seem to indicate that you have read what you are responding to.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 17:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I barely read your posts let alone chase down the links you post.
    Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 17:25
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Of course it isn't. Not if later events were made to fit the prophecies.

Why is it (as Bart Ehrman points out) we have relatively good records for the reign of Caesar Augustus, and there is no mention anywhere in any of them of an empire-wide census for which everyone had to register by returning to their ancestral home?'

You don't recognize ...[text shortened]... unt or that perhaps his primary objective was to have Jesus fulfill earlier prophecies? Really?!
    I already gave you a link for that.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 17:26
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Well you surely respond to a lot of them. To be fair though a lot of your responses don’t seem to indicate that you have read what you are responding to.
    Dive just needs someone to spew his hate at.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 17:27
    Originally posted by @fmf
    So a person can be reasonable and still conclude that the evidence does not constitute proof and does not amount to enough to dispel doubts about its veracity?
    Juries in the United States reach verdicts based on guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. That’s why I was using that standard; it’s in use in the U.S. court system.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Dive just needs someone to spew his hate at.
    At least he is dividing it up between us so we don't have to face the full force of his wrath. I bet he's going to come up and accuse us of being the same person anyway.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 17:58
    At least he is dividing it up between us so we don't have to face the full force of his wrath. I bet he's going to come up and accuse us of being the same person anyway.
    Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:022 edits
    Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?
    I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:05
    I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.
    Yeesh, that’s terrible. I didn’t know that. Sorry to hear.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:11
    Yeesh, that’s terrible. I didn’t know that. Sorry to hear.
    Yep, I think he is a decent fellow in real life and we should cut him some slack. I guess the same goes for FMF. Who knows what burdens people carry that we are oblivious to.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:25
    Sick.

Is there no depth to your callousness and insincerity.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:28
    Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life.
    What a ridiculous thing to say.

Shame on you.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:31
    Sick.

Is there no depth to your callousness and insincerity.
    Wow. What have I been insincere about? Is this how you ignore my posts? If anything you are the one who is insincere.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:36
    Wow. What have I been insincere about? Is this how you ignore my posts? If anything you are the one who is insincere.
    You flippantly use personal information shared by another poster for your own sick and sarcastic ends. (Not the first time you have done this).

There is something seriously wrong with you. Get help.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:40
    You flippantly use personal information shared by another poster for your own sick and sarcastic ends. (Not the first time you have done this).

There is something seriously wrong with you. Get help.
    Holy mackerel. What do you think dive and FMF have been doing with me? You probably did it too but all your guys’ hate posts tend to blend together after a while.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree