1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 18:42
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    What a ridiculous thing to say.

Shame on you.
    If you don’t think he and FMF have a lot of hate inside of them, you’re not very perceptive. Or maybe that amount of hate just seems normal to you.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 19:28
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Then why are you constantly directing posts to me? You need a target to spew your hate at. You’ve got a lot of hate and I’m happy to have you unload it on me if it keeps you from harming someone in real life.
    You back on the booze now?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 19:301 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    I know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack.
    Thread 176215
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 20:16
    Holy mackerel. What do you think dive and FMF have been doing with me? You probably did it too but all your guys’ hate posts tend to blend together after a while.
    You have used the story of you and your mother to make certain theological claims. Which of my questions or observations about these theological claims have been "hate posts"?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 21:16
    If you don’t think he and FMF have a lot of hate inside of them, you’re not very perceptive. Or maybe that amount of hate just seems normal to you.
    You think Dive and FMF are a danger to people in real life because they give you a hard time on an internet forum?!

Grow up. And no, I don't see hate. (Dive even rose above your sick posts and linked to the forgiveness thread. Now that's a demonstration of how a Christian should conduct themselves).
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 21:22
    You think Dive and FMF are a danger to people in real life because they give you a hard time on an internet forum?!

Grow up. And no, I don't see hate. (Dive even rose above your sick posts and linked to the forgiveness thread. Now that's a demonstration of how a Christian should conduct themselves).
    You just love personal attacks. You’re not alone - so does FMF, an atheist like you, and dive, who hasn’t accepted Christ.

The trolling trio. Sad and sick.

You guys might ask yourselves why you feel the need to attack people as much as you do. The three of you have a lot of hate inside you. I don’t see that level of hate with Christian posters.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 21:24
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You back on the booze now?
    Not at all. I don’t drink. And sorry about your mother. I’ll show her and you the respect you’ve failed to show me.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 21:28
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You have used the story of you and your mother to make certain theological claims. Which of my questions or observations about these theological claims have been "hate posts"?
    Do you ever discuss substance or doctrine? Whenever anybody asks you a substantive question, you say you’ve answered it before or you respond by ignoring it to ask a counter question.

I’ve asked you before not to discuss or ask me questions about my personal life and you agreed for about 8 hours. I’m just not going to respond to any more of those posts.

You, dive and Ghost - the trolling trio - have probably done more to keep people from buying subscriptions on this site than anyone else.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 21:33
    You just love personal attacks. You’re not alone - so does FMF, an atheist like you, and dive, who hasn’t accepted Christ.

The trolling trio. Sad and sick.

You guys might ask yourselves why you feel the need to attack people as much as you do. The three of you have a lot of hate inside you. I don’t see that level of hate with Christian posters.
    The irony is, you 'have' accepted Christ and yet still make abhorrent posts and mock the vulnerable. I have no idea how you balance the two.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 21:39
    The irony is, you 'have' accepted Christ and yet still make abhorrent posts and mock the vulnerable. I have no idea how you balance the two.
    Still on with the personal attacks. Have many people new to RHP have decided not to buy a subscription due to your and the rest of the trolling trio’s behavior?

Is your constant need to insult, attack and belittle people a sign of a psychologically healthy person?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Mar '18 23:02
    .I’ve asked you before not to discuss or ask me questions about my personal life and you agreed for about 8 hours. I’m just not going to respond to any more of those posts.
    I haven't asked any personal questions about your mother or about what taking care of her entails. Indeed I am not interested in asking you questions about your personal life, so I haven't. However I am interested in the claims you make about "God's Holy Spirit" and about "Christian good works".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree