1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 07:222 edits
    Googlesmooogle has called me evil.

He has done this because I want to round up all the murdering and raping and torturing Muslims and through capital punishment execute them.

Can googlesmoooogle tell me why a person is evil, if they want to remove vile murdering scum from society through the legal system of capital punishment.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 07:28
    Originally posted by Dasa

He has done this because I want to round up all the murdering and raping and torturing Muslims and through capital punishment execute them.

Can googlesmoooogle tell me why a person is evil, if they want to remove vile murdering scum from society through the legal system of capital punishment.
    You are such a boring, bigoted loser.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 07:31

No one here would thumb up this OP, you are doing it yourself dasa.

What a sad and ugly little man you are.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 07:38

Why do you single out muslims? Are you ok with non-muslim murderers, rapists and torturers?

And have you considered the possibility that these murderers, rapists and torturers are reacting to previous murders, rapes and torture? Are you not simply seeking to perpetuate this evil yourself?

Ghandi said that "an eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind". He was a big fan of the Vedas too.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 09:02

I have a challenge for you - Make a list of all the good people in history that have committed genocide, then make a list of all the bad people who have committed genocide. You might find the results rather surprising.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 09:14

I can tell you why you are evil:
    1. You do not just want to remove the 'vile murdering scum'. You have repeatedly stated that you want to execute or incarcerate every Muslim on earth including my friends' five year old son.
    2. You have defended rape as promoted in the Vedas.

You practice hate speech. If you lived in South Africa, what you have said in the past would be enough to get you jailed. You could almost certainly get in trouble in Australia too:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:34

What do you care what anyone thinks of you?

Do you have a guilty conscience?
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:54
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I can tell you why you are evil:
    1. You do not just want to remove the 'vile murdering scum'. You have repeatedly stated that you want to execute or incarcerate every Muslim on earth including my friends' five year old son.
    2. You have defended rape as promoted in the Vedas.

You practice hate speech. If you lived in South Africa, what you have said i ...[text shortened]... ly get in trouble in Australia too:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
    Why do you lie in this forum.

I hate no one.

Where have I said I hate someone.

It is you who has hate on the mind.

You have said this before,

Show me the hate speech.

You cannot because you lie.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:57
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    I have a challenge for you - Make a list of all the good people in history that have committed genocide, then make a list of all the bad people who have committed genocide. You might find the results rather surprising.
    Why do you want to discuss genocide?

I do not.

I want to discuss the difference of true religion and false religion

Lets discuss .....you first.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 10:58
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are such a boring, bigoted loser.
    Why are you not discussing spirituality with me?

You seem to want to be a rude agitator.

This is part of mentally ill behaviour.

Are you well?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:00
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No one here would thumb up this OP, you are doing it yourself dasa.

What a sad and ugly little man you are.
    Where do you get your mis-information from.

You should confirm information before you post it up in the public forum, because you can be made to look like a liar.(at your own doing)
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:02
    Originally posted by josephw
    What do you care what anyone thinks of you?

Do you have a guilty conscience?
    Its my duty to report false posting.

Are you a supporter of false postings, why.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:20

I hate no one.
    I strongly suggest you learn the English language before accusing other people of lying. I did not lie, you just don't understand me because you don't understand English.

For the record, I did not say you hate anyone.

I did say you are evil and I stand by that statement for the reasons given. No amount of insults from you will change my stance.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:50

I hate no one.

Where have I said I hate someone.

It is you who has hate on the mind.

You have said this before,

Show me the hate speech.

You cannot because you lie.
    But I thought you apologized in a thread previous.

What was it you were apologizing for again?
  15. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 11:564 edits
    Why do you want to discuss genocide?

I do not.

I want to discuss the difference of true religion and false religion

Lets discuss .....you first.
    No-one wants to discuss this with you.

It is in the nature of discussion that you have someone who wants to discuss the subject with you.

We don't.

If you don't like this, go somewhere else.

Another factor in encouraging people to enter a discussion with you is that you treat them with respect, engage with them and answer their questions. You do none of these. You just keep spouting the same thing over and over again. No-one wants a discussion on this basis.

We will, however, keep discussing the fact that you recommending people be killed simply on the basis of their religion alone is genocide. Which is evil.

Recommending that they be put in a concentration camp unless and until they renounce their faith is evil.

Justifying rape is evil.

Hence you are evil.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree