1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 19:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    No one here would thumb up this OP, you are doing it yourself dasa.

What a sad and ugly little man you are.
    He can't thumb up his own posts.

It's anarchists stirring the pot, that's all.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I strongly suggest you learn the English language before accusing other people of lying. I did not lie, you just don't understand me because you don't understand English.

For the record, I did not say you hate anyone.

I did say you are evil and I stand by that statement for the reasons given. No amount of insults from you will change my stance.
    Stop being dishonest.

You wake every morning and the first thing you do, is put on your dishonest hat.

Don't do it, because it makes you look foolish.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:25
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Stop being dishonest.

You wake every morning and the first thing you do, is put on your dishonest hat.

How ironic is that.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:29
    Stop being dishonest.
    I still say you are evil for the reasons stated. Calling me dishonest isn't going to change that. You are guilty of hate speech. If you had posted your full detailed profile as you had suggested everyone should do, you would now be at risk of being prosecuted in Australia for breaking Australias hate speech laws. Instead, you hide behind anonymity.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:29
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sure, okay. Why do the Vedas allow cruelty to horses, but not cows?

Is this how true religion is differentiated?
    Stop commenting on the Vedas you are NOT qualified.

The horse crap, is coming from a large section of the Vedas that did not come to mankind by way of the Supreme Lord, but were added by certain academics who wanted to explain to the Karmi,s how to perform mundane sacrifice.

The devotee's of the Supreme Lord have nothing to do with that section of the Vedas.

The devotees always absorb their minds in that section of the Vedas that describe the fame and qualities and relationships and pastimes and stories of the Lord.

I am not a Karmi ( but you and all your friends are Karmis)

I have have told the forum before, that the Vedas express and explain and cover all things from the super mundane to the super spiritual excellent,

Like a crow, you are attracted to the super mundane. (that is your right)

I never become attracted to the mundane, but only absorb myself in the Super excellent. (why don't you)

Stop commenting on the Vedas, if you do not know the difference between true religion and false religion.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:30
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    He can't thumb up his own posts.

It's anarchists stirring the pot, that's all.
    It's not difficult to drum up a few fake accounts. Did you have your brain removed while you were away?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:31
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    Hate speech, outside the law, is speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of attributes such as gender, ethnic origin, religion, race, disability, or sexual orientation.

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a p ...[text shortened]... otected group by certain characteristics.

In what way do you not meet these criteria?
    NO NO NO NO................

Where is MY hate speech

SHOW ME.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are such a boring, bigoted loser.
    Lets discuss spirituality

Do you know what spirituality is.
  9. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Apr '16 20:50
    Stop commenting on the Vedas you are NOT qualified.

The horse crap, is coming from a large section of the Vedas that did not come to mankind by way of the Supreme Lord, but were added by certain academics who wanted to explain to the Karmi,s how to perform mundane sacrifice.

The devotee's of the Supreme Lord have nothing to do with that section of the Ved ...[text shortened]... enting on the Vedas, if you do not know the difference between true religion and false religion.
    So, basically you're saying that the Vedas are not perfect,...and it's okay to be cruel to horses? 😲
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 09:426 edits
    NO NO NO NO................

Where is MY hate speech

SHOW ME.
    OK - let's put it simply it for the hard of understanding.

Hate speech is any..........writing......[which]......disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group.

In the UK, and most other countries, members of any religion are a protected group under hate speech laws.

Saying you want to forcibly 'deprogram' someone is threatening language.

Your answer to what you would do to some who refused to be 'deprogrammed' was:

guillotine

This is threatening language.

Some other pearls of yours are:

If it is rape that offends you, then never visit a Muslim country. The Muslim men are so lusty they will rape donkeys and goats.

.....burn all the Qurans and close all the Islamic bookshops and mosques..

......all Muslims who will not reject Islam are to be sent to fema camps.

Those who do not reject Islam must take themselves to a detention centre (fema camp) and remain there for the remainder of their lives until they make that decision to reject Islam.

These are both disparaging and threatening.

All of this is targeted exclusively at Muslims, a protected group.

So, clearly hate speech.

Oh, and you advocate genocide.
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 12:30
    Googlesmooogle has called me evil.
    Well, he's wrong. You're just moronic, retarded and stoopid.
  12. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 14:05
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Well, he's wrong. You're just moronic, retarded and stoopid.
    None of those are incompatible with evil.

Dasa is all of those things, spelt correctly or otherwise.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 16:012 edits
    twhitehead:

Sorry sonship, but it really is all up to you to support your claims. Care to start a thread on the topic?
    Hint: God doesn't solve the question of why we should do things. Introducing God merely pulls the wool over the eyes of willing theists that don't want to see. Evolution on the other hand can explain very accurately why we feel compelled to behave in certain ways and why we encourage others to behave in certain ways - something that theism utterly fails to do.

So Dasa ought not to speak that way because it is against the better purposes of Evolution ?

Dasa's speech is evil because it thwarts in some way the cause of Evolution ?

I don't see why a Yes or a No would not be sufficient for just this much ?
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 16:12
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    This brings us back to the WLC argument, which is a discussion I am actually interested in having, before Dasa derailed the entire forum.

I can't remember which thread that was in now.

As twhitehead says, probably best to start a new thread on the topic.
    [the topic being secular morality vs theistic morality]
    Up to now I honestly think twhitehead is saying that Dasa's speech is to be condemned as evil because Evolution's benefit is thwarted. Dasa is not furthering the good cause of the process of Evolution in such evil speaking.

He has pointed out weakness in a theistic answer that anyone posses. But not too much of a positive answer about how Evolution addresses the problem has been made yet.

I gather that you're 100% behind his answer then.
    I am assuming that you support his explanation with complete agreement.

Is he saying Dasa's speech is evil because it is going against the grain of Evolution ?

Dasa's speech is against the end product Evolution is working out in some way ?
  15. Cape Town
    Moves
    06 Apr '16 16:24
    Originally posted by sonship
    So Dasa ought not to speak that way because it is against the better purposes of Evolution ?
    No. I have said nor suggested no such thing.

Dasa's speech is evil because it thwarts in some way the cause of Evolution ?
    Again, no.

I don't see why a Yes or a No would not be sufficient for just this much ?
    You can see them above.

I await the thread you start to explain how God does a better job of explaining morality and what we 'ought' to do than evolution. So far you have merely asserted it without evidence or argument.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree