Evil intelligent design of cancer!

Evil intelligent design of cancer!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Mar 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
It gives us hope, if nothing more. But you, by rejecting it, are without hope and doomed to die in your sins.
We will all die. An afterlife gives you hope, and nothing more.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Mar 14

It gives us hope, if nothing more. But you, by rejecting it, are without hope and doomed to die in your sins.
On the contrary, we have hope that the scourge of religion will die out and the human race can reach its potential which right now is not even close to happening, held back by the fear inherent in religions.

Religions keep humans castrated mentally, forever in the same battle of good vs evil.

K

Moves
27 Mar 14

Fabian,
If you think that the afterlife of a Christian is only hope, then you don't understand what being saved involves.

K

Moves
27 Mar 14

Stellspalfie,
What I believe is that if babies die with cancer, then it is because they are sinners. But if a baby has cancer and lives, it is possible that they have it not because of their being a sinner.

King James Version
===============
Psalms 51: 5
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

K

Moves
27 Mar 14

Fabian,
You typed:
---------------
It doesn't matter what you do, or what you don't. If god says you are a sinner, and will burn in hell for eternity, then you cannot do anything about it. The christian god is cruel.
---------------

Where does the God of the bible tell you that you can never be given eternal life? Where does it say that "FabianFnas" cannot have eternal life through Christ.

K

Moves
27 Mar 14

FabianFnas
You may think that some teach what is their dogma. But, none of us wrote the original writings. It is not our dogma. The writings were given long before we existed.

K

Moves
27 Mar 14

StellSpalfie and FabianFnas,
It is speculative that an adult and a baby can have cancer not for being born a sinner based on the verses below. . .

King James Version
================
John 9: 1-3, 7
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

F

Moves
28 Mar 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
StellSpalfie and FabianFnas,
It is speculative that an adult and a baby can have cancer not for being born a sinner based on the verses below. . .

King James Version
================
John 9: 1-3, 7
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.

And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his pare ...[text shortened]... oam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.
"It is speculative that an adult and a baby can have cancer not for being born a sinner based on the verses below..."
I don't understand your question. Reformulate.

K

Moves
30 Mar 14

Fabian,
To Reform the statement. . .
A baby and adult are born as sinners, but it seems that as a continuation of the previous verses of the King James Bible that a person can have cancer even though it is not for their own sin. Jesus healed someone that did not have trouble for his own sin or for his ancestors' sin. Therefore, there is another reason why someone can have cancer that "that someone" would not die for.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
On the contrary, we have hope that the scourge of religion will die out and the human race can reach its potential which right now is not even close to happening, held back by the fear inherent in religions.

Religions keep humans castrated mentally, forever in the same battle of good vs evil.
How does EVIL-LUTION that makes cancer, according to your belief, give you hope of ever being resurrected from the dead like Christianity does for Christians?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Mar 14

How does EVIL-LUTION that makes cancer, according to your belief, give you hope of ever being resurrected from the dead like Christianity does for Christians?
You used the magic word, HOPE. That's ALL you have and good luck with that one.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Mar 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
You used the magic word, HOPE. That's ALL you have and good luck with that one.
But the Holy Bible, the empty tomb in Jerusalem, and the miracle image on the Shroud of Turin gives me good reason for my hope. You only have EVIL-LUTION. That one is really going to take good luck.

F

Moves
31 Mar 14
1 edit

But the Holy Bible, the empty tomb in Jerusalem, and the miracle image on the Shroud of Turin gives me good reason for my hope. You only have EVIL-LUTION. That one is really going to take good luck.
Allow me to protest!!! I've never seen sonhouse ever believe in the creationist theory of evilution, ever! Show me where or I will forever call you a liar!!!

What does evilution tell us about the Shroud of Turin hoax? Is that also a part of your evilution theory?

Moves
31 Mar 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Stellspalfie,
What I believe is that if babies [b]die
with cancer, then it is because they are sinners. But if a baby has cancer and lives, it is possible that they have it not because of their being a sinner.

King James Version
===============
Psalms 51: 5
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.[/b]
"What I believe is that if babies [b]die with cancer, then it is because they are sinners.[/b]

are you saying that not all babies are born with sin or that all babies are born with sin? if it is the latter and all babies are born with sin then why do some get cancer and some not?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Apr 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Allow me to protest!!! I've never seen sonhouse ever believe in the creationist theory of evilution, ever! Show me where or I will forever call you a liar!!!

What does evilution tell us about the Shroud of Turin hoax? Is that also a part of your evilution theory?
EVIL-LUTION and evolution is all part of the same theory. I just believe it is EVIL, sonhouse and you do not.