1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 00:24
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    I heard that one before.
    Anybody who disagrees with a JW must be of the devil.
    That is about 90% of the posters here.
    Only someone from the Dark Side would agree with you O Darth Vader!!! Ha!!!
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 04:58
    I don't buy that God is Evil. He created beings with free will. They choose. Now God has brought about calamity or evil like in the O.T. for example as judgments. A car manufacture makes cars. A person driving the car drinks & drives and kills someone. Does that mean the car manufacture is evil?

Manny
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 08:332 edits
    List them.

One which I am not ignoring is beware of false prophets and false doctrines.
    (Matthew 28:19-20) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded . And, look! I am with all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

(Luke 6:47) Everyone that comes to me and hears my words and does them, I will show you whom he is like:

(James 1:25) But he who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and who persists in it, this man, because he has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, will be happy in his doing it.

(Matthew 7:24) “Therefore everyone that hears these sayings of mine and does them will be likened to a discreet man, who built his house upon the rock-mass.

(John 14:23) In answer Jesus said to him: “If anyone loves me, he will observe my word, and my Father will love him, and we shall come to him and make our abode with him.

(1 Timothy 6:14) that you observe the commandment in a spotless and irreprehensible way until the manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(Romans 10:11-15) . . .For the Scripture says: “None that rests his faith on him will be disappointed.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for there is the same Lord over all, who is rich to all those calling upon him. For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.”  However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!”

(Luke 10:3) Go forth. Look! I am sending you forth as lambs in among wolves.

sigh and i could go on and on and on..............
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 09:07
    Originally posted by menace71
    A car manufacture makes cars. A person driving the car drinks & drives and kills someone. Does that mean the car manufacture is evil?
    Manny
    A better and more accurate analogy would be: If a car manufacturer chose not to include seat-belts, crumple zones, air bags and other safety features even though it would not cost him more to do so, then that car manufacturer could be characterized as evil.
    The key to the God made man, man did wrong, therefore God did wrong argument lies in:
    1. His omniscience ie he knows it will happen.
    2. His omnipotence ie he could prevent it.
    So an even more accurate car manufacturer analogy would be a car manufacturer who supplies cars to people he is 100% certain will drink and drive. Surely if you go out drinking and on the way back you hand the car keys to an intoxicated person you are evil are you not? (you know that the likely hood of an accident is high).
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 11:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    (Matthew 28:19-20) [b]Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded . And, look! I am with all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

(Luke 6:47) Everyone that comes to me ...[text shortened]... g you forth as lambs in among wolves.

sigh and i could go on and on and on..............[/b]
    And what evidence do you have for saying that I dont do any of those things?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Jul '09 15:52
    And what evidence do you have for saying that I dont do any of those things?
    Your attitude which would include hate for anyone of another religion or anyone that does the things as these scriptures show you don't do. You show over and over you lack the "love for your fellow man" and all your interested in is tearing down and criticizing all. I think that is close to covering it...
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 01:09
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Your attitude which would include hate for anyone of another religion or anyone that does the things as these scriptures show you don't do. You show over and over you lack the "love for your fellow man" and all your interested in is tearing down and criticizing all. I think that is close to covering it...
    I was not addressing you moron.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 01:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    A better and more accurate analogy would be: If a car manufacturer chose not to include seat-belts, crumple zones, air bags and other safety features even though it would not cost him more to do so, then that car manufacturer could be characterized as evil.
    The key to the God made man, man did wrong, therefore God did wrong argument lies in:
    1. His omni ...[text shortened]... xicated person you are evil are you not? (you know that the likely hood of an accident is high).
    Even if the car manufacture made the cars without seatbelts it's still not the manufactures fault if people crash the cars.(I guess we can argue probability of cars crashing) The Car is neutral anyway. It's like saying money is evil. Or Guns kill. It's not the gun it's the person behind the gun that kills. God made man with free will & man chose wrong.

Manny
  9. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 01:53
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    1. His omni ...[text shortened]... xicated person you are evil are you not? (you know that the likely hood of an accident is high).
    I do agree that to hand keys to a intoxicated person would be evil. 🙂
    I once had my keys taken away when I was hammered. I'm glad they took them from me because I was going to drive myself home.

Manny
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 01:57
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I'm not excusing Raj but you have to understand that he came from you guys. He came from your vary institution the J-Dubs. I've admit I've toned down a bit because I figure that how can I convince you any different than what you guys (J-Dubs) already believe. God only can do that. I also enjoy the discussions.

Manny
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 01:58
    I was not addressing you moron.
    I never address you but you still butt in to my comments ...
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 02:01
    I think you have to ask the question why he left the J-dubs? Why would someone leave the J-Dubs? There is a reason.

Manny
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 02:03
    I know I always jump in. I figure it's a forum and I try not to personally attack.

Manny
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 02:102 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    I'm not excusing Raj but you have to understand that he came from you guys. He came from your vary institution the J-Dubs. I've admit I've toned down a bit because I figure that how can I convince you any different than what you guys (J-Dubs) already believe. God only can do that. I also enjoy the discussions.

Manny
    I know he did and that's why I try to excuse his heart and mental darkness he's now in.
    Matt 24: 45-51. 2Tim 2: 16-18. Rom 16:17,18. Prov 11:9. Isa 32:6. 2Pet 2:1. Heb 6:4-6.
    It is very sad that ones who were once with this organization didn't "get it" but that happens and that's their choise. I've known others like him. And always instead of just leaving and going another way, this usually happens which is explained in the Bible. It seems all the thoughts are to bring ruin and given the chance they will try.
    Thanks Manny....
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 02:12
    You must understand though I still disagree with you or at least JW doctrines. That does not mean I can't be civil. 🙂

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree