1. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 23:012 edits
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Puhleesse !! Stop with the rubbish.
    The first 3 times you posted that it was nonsense.
    Now, the 4th time ... its still nonsense. Understand?

Repeating nonsense over and over does not make it sense, except maybe to a JW.
    your lack of anything with content to the contrary is quite evidence enough that you have a faith based not upon reason, but on empty emotionalism. As you continue to cry like a spoiled brat it becomes apparent that you cannot substantiate your claim, we get satements like, twelve tribes of Israel are natural Israel, end of story. it may be the end of the story for you, but those who are not content to blindly accept this have every right and reason to ask, why this should be the case! for we are interested not in dogma or unsubstantiated statements, but in truth. if you cannot provide anything resembling the latter, then we are at liberty to dismiss your claims as a madman, one who has not reasoned and blindly accepts statements at face value, a form of delusional thinking.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 23:21
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    your lack of anything with content to the contrary is quite evidence enough that you have a faith based not upon reason, but on empty emotionalism. As you continue to cry like a spoiled brat it becomes apparent that you cannot substantiate your claim, we get satements like, twelve tribes of Israel are natural Israel, end of story. it may be the end ...[text shortened]... ho has not reasoned and blindly accepts statements at face value, a form of delusional thinking.
    You said all that already ... only this time with more venom.
    You are entitled to believe whatever interpretation makes your little mind happy.
    So .. the 144,000 are the JWs. OK?
    I will stick with what the Bible says, if you dont mind.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 23:29
    You said all that already ... only this time with more venom.
    You are entitled to believe whatever interpretation makes your little mind happy.
    So .. the 144,000 are the JWs. OK?
    I will stick with what the Bible says, if you dont mind.
    we are not talking about what Jehovahs witnesses believe, we are talking about what you believe, now, i think that we can agree that they are not one and the same thing, therefore you will forward you explanation as to why we should accept that those twelve tribes of revelation are to be judged to be natural Israel. i have already given my reasons as to why they cannot be, not from any teaching of Jehovahs witnesses but from my own reasoning based on my biblical knowledge, now you will be pleased to do the same, you asked for it, so now you are gonna get it!
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 00:42
    we are not talking about what Jehovahs witnesses believe, we are talking about what you believe, now, i think that we can agree that they are not one and the same thing, therefore you will forward you explanation as to why we should accept that those twelve tribes of revelation are to be judged to be natural Israel. i have already given my reasons a ...[text shortened]... nowledge, now you will be pleased to do the same, you asked for it, so now you are gonna get it!
    Your reasoning makes sense to you. Its does not make sense to me.
    The passage means what it says, 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel. Sorry .. that does not include JWs.
  5. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 05:24
    I am not an Ex-JW, where the hell you got that from?
    I am proud to have contributed to frustrating your attempt to spread your false doctrines here.

Did you notice that just about nobody agrees with the nonsense you and Robbie post ?
    My fault sorry about that.

Manny
  6. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 05:30
    I can see a spiritual interpretation concerning the 144,000. The Jewish nation is in a sense now a spiritual nation(Paul talks about this) however God could & would know who of the nation is of what tribe. So I think it could be argued either way.

Manny
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 07:541 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    I can see a spiritual interpretation concerning the 144,000. The Jewish nation is in a sense now a spiritual nation(Paul talks about this) however God could & would know who of the nation is of what tribe. So I think it could be argued either way.

Manny
    thankyou, now perhaps we should get a stamp made and have it stamped to Rajs forehead,

in respect of erroneous belief no.1 - the twelve nations of Israel mentioned in the book of revelation are not literally to be taken as the twelve tribes of natural Israel, they are to be considered in the immediate context and the context of the Bible as a whole as a spiritual nation, or as Paul terms it, the Israel of God.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 09:17

Manny
    yes naturally God would know, but we are now referring to a spiritual nation and as Christ clearly states of the Jewish nation, the kingdom shall be taken way and given to a nation producing its fruits, now what does that do to our friends erroneous assertion?

(Matthew 21:42-43) . . .Jesus said to them: “Did you never read in the Scriptures, ‘The stone that the builders rejected is the one that has become the chief cornerstone. From Jehovah this has come to be, and it is marvelous in our eyes?  This is why I say to you, The kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 12:101 edit
    thankyou, now perhaps we should get a stamp made and have it stamped to Rajs forehead,

in respect of erroneous belief no.1 - the twelve nations of Israel mentioned in the book of revelation are not literally to be taken as the twelve tribes of natural Israel, they are to be considered in the immediate context and the context of the Bible as a whole as a spiritual nation, or as Paul terms it, the Israel of God.
    Like I said .. we disscussed this more than once before. Last month your argument was nonsense and today its nonsense.

That Revelation passage refers to the sons of Jacob, all clearly named and spelt out. Adopted Jews are not included, end of story.

What is new is that since you persist in your desire to talk about it over and over and over, sends a clear message that you are neither happy nor convinced that your interpretation is correct. You are not trying to convince me or others, but YOURSELF !! That means your belief in the stupid moronic biased Jehovah Witness teachings is shaky. Either that or you are weakminded. Which is it?
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 13:27
    yes naturally God would know, but we are now referring to a spiritual nation and as Christ clearly states of the Jewish nation, the kingdom shall be taken way and given to a nation producing its fruits, now what does that do to our friends erroneous assertion?

(Matthew 21:42-43) . . .Jesus said to them: “Did you never read in the Scriptures, ‘Th ...[text shortened]... [b]The kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits.
    [/b]
    Paul does however that God has not forgotten The Jewish people. That God is not finished with them.

Manny
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 15:00
    Like I said .. we disscussed this more than once before. Last month your argument was nonsense and today its nonsense.

That Revelation passage refers to the sons of Jacob, all clearly named and spelt out. Adopted Jews are not included, end of story.

What is new is that since you persist in your desire to talk about it over and over and over, sends a cl ...[text shortened]... ronic biased Jehovah Witness teachings is shaky. Either that or you are weakminded. Which is it?
    when you can produce one iota of evidence to substantiate your dogma, then you will have the right to call into question another's beliefs, as it is, you don't even know why you believe it! id get a spiritual white stick and watch out for potholes if i was you.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 15:031 edit
    Paul does however that God has not forgotten The Jewish people. That God is not finished with them.

Manny
    Yes Manny on an individual basis, but as for the Jewish nation as a whole, the Kingdom was to be given to another 'nation', producing its fruits, note that Raji you doughnut, another nation, get it, another nation, once again for emphasis, not the Jewish nation but another nation, an again just so you can have no excuses, another nation! why we should have to justify your ignorance of scripture is at this moment in time quite beyond me.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 15:53
    when you can produce one iota of evidence to substantiate your dogma, then you will have the right to call into question another's beliefs, as it is, you don't even know why you believe it! id get a spiritual white stick and watch out for potholes if i was you.
    You continue to demonstrate your absolute stupidity for all to see.

I am accepting a clear statement from the Bible. I dont need to produce evidence. The Bible says the 144,000 are:
    12,000 from each of the 12 sons of Jacob,
    All men.
    All virgins.

You dont accept what the Bible says. You therefore have to produce evidence to support your interpretation. And your evidence is lacking.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 16:01
    You continue to demonstrate your absolute stupidity for all to see.

I am accepting a clear statement from the Bible. I dont need to produce evidence. The Bible says the 144,000 are:
    12,000 from each of the 12 sons of Jacob,
    All men.
    All virgins.

You dont accept what the Bible says. You therefore have to produce evidence to support your interpretation. And your evidence is lacking.
    Heb 5: 11-14. You have so much more to learn. Your still stuck in a babes understanding.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 16:15
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Heb 5: 11-14. You have so much more to learn. Your still stuck in a babes understanding.
    Dont confuse your JW brainwashing with understanding.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree