1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 16:23
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Dont confuse your JW brainwashing with understanding.
    Buddy..I take nothing for granted and just roll over and say.."Ok duh..I'll just believe anything you tell me to believe. I won't look in the Bible for myself and see if these beliefs are really true. I have no curiosity to see if they are wrong and follow some old mans ideas. I'll just bury my head in the sand and say..Oh Lordy, I'll believe what ever you tell me to believe."
    You think I'm stupid but your picking on the wrong guy here for that my dear friend "Baby knowledge Raj"....
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 16:40
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Buddy..I take nothing for granted and just roll over and say.."Ok duh..I'll just believe anything you tell me to believe. I won't look in the Bible for myself and see if these beliefs are really true. I have no curiosity to see if they are wrong and follow some old mans ideas. I'll just bury my head in the sand and say..Oh Lordy, I'll believe what ever y ...[text shortened]... but your picking on the wrong guy here for that my dear friend "Baby knowledge Raj"....
    I think you are stupid?

Lets see:
    - you believe that those who celebrate Christmas, birthdays and halloween cannot get salvation, when the Bible says no such thing.
    - you believe that the 144,000 in Revelation are not descendens of Jacob when the Bible clearly says that they are.
    - you think Christ will not return to earth, when the Bible clearly says he will.
    - you basically believe that only JWs have the 'truth', and only they will get salvation.

Correct? Let me think ...

YES, you are damn stupid.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 17:00
    I think you are stupid?

Lets see:
    - you believe that those who celebrate Christmas, birthdays and halloween cannot get salvation, when the Bible says no such thing.
    - you believe that the 144,000 in Revelation are not descendens of Jacob when the Bible clearly says that they are.
    - you think Christ will not return to earth, when the Bible clearl ...[text shortened]... and only they will get salvation.

Correct? Let me think ...

YES, you are damn stupid.
    Sorry your so blind to the accurate knowledge and still stuck having milk for food.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 18:13
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Sorry your so blind to the accurate knowledge and still stuck having milk for food.
    I dont have Knowledge ! Yeah ...
    From the moron who starts threads about Christmas and birthdays and halloween and that JWs are the 144,000 Jews .... 😀
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 21:331 edit
    I dont have Knowledge ! Yeah ...
    From the moron who starts threads about Christmas and birthdays and halloween and that JWs are the 144,000 Jews .... 😀
    Actually Jehovahs witnesses do not believe that the 144,000 are Jews and you have yet to provide a reason as to why we should accept that they are, when we have produced numerous reasons as to why they cannot be.

Actually they believe that the 144,000 can be any number of righteous and faithful persons, selected by God, for the purpose of ruling in his Kingdom, for examples the faithful apostles of Christ, the selection being only known to the individual as revealed by the operation of Gods Holy spirit, but your ignorance of this fact has made you a double dog of a doughnut

It is an established fact that the celebrations of Easter, Halloween, Christmas and Birthdays are of pagan origin many of which still to this day carry a number of significant pagan rituals and customs, but because you are a doughnut, you cannot recognise this fact.

all in all Raji you have made yourself look as one totally devoid of reasonableness and knowledge and i will conclude by stating that a doughnut is a fitting symbol of the nothingness which you have displayed.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:11
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Actually Jehovahs witnesses do not believe that the 144,000 are Jews and you have yet to provide a reason as to why we should accept that they are, when we have produced numerous reasons as to why they cannot be. .
    Youre right. I dont know what the hell got into me. I must be really stupid to think that :

4 ... an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
    6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
    7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
    8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
    12,000 ...

... those were all Jews. You are correct. They cant be anything but Jehovah Witnesses ... 😀

Im so deviod of reasonableness and knowledge ...😀
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:283 edits
    you are the one who is saying that they cannot be anything other than Jehovahs witnesses, not us, and that is what you get for taking a verse out of context with the rest of the bible, error and assumption, dogma and ignorance. perhaps you would like to explain Jesus words that the kingdom shall be taken away from the Jews and given to another nation, producing its fruit, who is this nation oh centre of a doughnut?

For it cannot be the Jews and while we are here has it never seriously crossed your mind that the book of revelation was given in portents and signs, what that means for a noob like you, is that much of it is symbolic, you know, not literal, LOL, its like talking to a brick wall, in fact i suspect a brick wall is more knowledgeable, willing to listen to reason and serves at least some type of purpose.

now i know why you don't get it, these things are examined spiritually, all you can see is a literal interpretation, but of course, the physical man cannot get to know these things!

(1 Corinthians 2:14) . . .But a physical man does not receive the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. . .
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ... the book of revelation was given in portents and signs ... much of it is symbolic, you know, not literal, . . .
    And who can interpret the book of Revelation? The JW? Have youall not demonstrated over and over that youall are miserable failures in interpreting, predicting and prophesying ?

You want me to listen to a JW dunce like you about what Revelation means ? .... 😀 Take a hike Robbie.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 23:002 edits
    And who can interpret the book of Revelation? The JW? Have youall not demonstrated over and over that youall are miserable failures in interpreting, predicting and prophesying ?

You want me to listen to a JW dunce like you about what Revelation means ? .... 😀 Take a hike Robbie.
    that is perhaps because unlike you and the Pope, we are human beings and make mistakes, you know like the apostles of Christ did, but hey dont let me stop you snuggling up with a dummy tit and colouring in the pictures of my bible book of stories, for at least you shall understand the pictures. it shall be a pleasure to take a hike from the pontifications of a real armchair Christian, telling us what we don't actually believe and that it is quite erroneous, what a noob, its is to laugh!
  10. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    09 Aug '09 09:011 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So you are saying that even though you don't believe in God you can still be loving hence the whole notion that the absence of God equates evil? But are you not the creation of his hand created to love? In fact, is not love what drives us and motivates us in all that we do? After all, we were created in the image of God who is a God of love. The question ...[text shortened]... y are there times we choose not to love? This is evidecne for the absence of God in our lives.
    Love doesn't drive me in everything I do. In fact, love is to vague a word to ever be useful. I can
    be loving, in the sense that I want to do well by people I care a lot about and I'm nice, comforting
    and supportive to them. What drives me are many different things. Nothing so simple as the
    vague word love.

Why are there times we choose not to love? Is it really a choice? Sometimes I hate someone to
    my very core. Can I simply choose to love that someone? I think not. I can however choose my
    actions. I can choose not to focus my entire being on harming this someone that I hate. That's a
    choice, not my emotional state. How I feel about things are what I feel about thing. If there is a
    God, that's what God decided for me.

Again, I say that absence of God is not equivalent to evil. Evil is something else entirely, not the
    absence of something else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree