Evolution Cruncher

Evolution Cruncher

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
24 Jun 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
None of that means squat , since life didnt start out as a Human or even a creationist.

All it does show is once life originated it manufactured proteins to fit the evolutionary changes it was undergoing.

at least you could try and force me to have to look something up , kiddo ,,, you're getting to be no challenge
All it does show is once life originated it manufactured proteins to fit the evolutionary changes it was undergoing.

Please supply evidence to back up your statement. Else it shall have to be dismissed as wild fantasy.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

Originally posted by dj2becker
[b]All it does show is once life originated it manufactured proteins to fit the evolutionary changes it was undergoing.

Your statement is as viable as Snowwhite and the seven dwarfs. It is all based on fantasy and does not have a shread of evidence. Go ahead and believe it. But just don't go on blabbering that it is a fact. [/b]
Yeah right I believe in fantasies, like an all powerful being was playing mud-pies one day and breathed on it and it turned into a man.
Besides stealing that act from Marduk , It's pretty insulting to God to contend that He would create a bunch of idiots in his image and then kill all but a few to start over again.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

[b]All it does show is once life originated it manufactured proteins to fit the evolutionary changes it was undergoing.

Please supply evidence to back up your statement. Else it shall have to be dismissed as wild fantasy.[/b]
I've posted enough evidence already and you aint got any to post .
I laid out my premises from the git go. and I'm not bothering to work out the numbers that any mathematian would see instantly totally refutes that crackpot probability junk you started with.

M

Moves
24 Jun 05

Your statement is as viable as Snowwhite and the seven dwarfs. It is all based on fantasy and does not have a shread of evidence. Go ahead and believe it. But just don't go on blabbering that it is a fact.
You have to see the irony in this statement of yours. The Bible, like most religious doctrines, contains legitimate wisdom along with mythologies, fairy tales, and fantasy. The only difference is that you, like all staunch fundamentalists, claim those fairy tales are "reality" simply because you have faith that they are. So to see you accusing someone else of promoting "fantasy" is extremely funny...

Go ahead and believe it. But just don't go on blabbering that it is a fact.

This is classic psychological projection. You are seeing in others what you don't want to see in yourself -- attachment to beliefs with the assumption that they are reality.

Yes there's nothing wrong with holding beliefs, but as you yourself point out beliefs should be differentiated from facts or truth. So why not apply this standard to yourself and see what it does to your view of Christianity? It would require a profound measure of personal honesty, but the result could be a remarkable spiritual deepening.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

Originally posted by Metamorphosis
You have to see the irony in this statement of yours. The Bible, like most religious doctrines, contains legitimate wisdom along with mythologies, fairy tales, and fantasy. The only difference is that you, like all staunch fundamentalists, claim those fairy tales are "reality" simply because you have faith that they are. So to see you accusin ...[text shortened]... profound measure of personal honesty, but the result could be a remarkable spiritual deepening.
Nobody cares what his beliefs are .or that he acts more like a Betta Splendens than a Christian. Its the constant attacks on honorable people that runs throughout the drivel from the creation sciience sites he keeps posting,
The Lies Distortions the utter ignorance and paranoia of these sites is appalling ,

A

Moves
24 Jun 05

I don't believe in evolution. I don't think something as complicated as human beings could evolve from bacteria, or even monkeys.

Moves
24 Jun 05

Im not going to dig into that muckhole you just posted to trace down the garbage conclusions in it.
You still haven't dented life from non-life.
And you can't no matter how many crackpot sites you quote from.
You still haven't dented life from non-life.

I just posted a lot of evidence that not only dented it but totally dismissed the issue. You can carry on calling people crackpots and saying its all garbage but until you come up with some evidence to dismiss it you are making yourself look like a crackpot.

And you can't no matter how many crackpot sites you quote from.

You are the crackpot until you supply evidence that the site is a crackpot.

Moves
24 Jun 05

Yeah right I believe in fantasies, like an all powerful being was playing mud-pies one day and breathed on it and it turned into a man.
Besides stealing that act from Marduk , It's pretty insulting to God to contend that He would create a bunch of idiots in his image and then kill all but a few to start over again.

Nice try. Your red herring almost worked. Now please supply evidence for your statement.

Moves
24 Jun 05

Originally posted by Metamorphosis
You have to see the irony in this statement of yours. The Bible, like most religious doctrines, contains legitimate wisdom along with mythologies, fairy tales, and fantasy. The only difference is that you, like all staunch fundamentalists, claim those fairy tales are "reality" simply because you have faith that they are. So to see you accusin ...[text shortened]... profound measure of personal honesty, but the result could be a remarkable spiritual deepening.
Thank you. Your "fantasy" is evolution and mine is God. I must however admire your faith. My belief in God does not need a quarter the amount of faith as your belief in evolution.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

Thank you. Your "fantasy" is evolution and mine is God. I must however admire your faith. My belief in God does not need a quarter the amount of faith as your belief in evolution.
You aint got a quarter of his intelligence either.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

[b]You still haven't dented life from non-life.

I just posted a lot of evidence that not only dented it but totally dismissed the issue. You can carry on calling people crackpots and saying its all garbage but until you come up with some evidence to dismiss it you are making yourself look like a crackpot.

And you can't no matte ...[text shortened]... quote from.

You are the crackpot until you supply evidence that the site is a crackpot.[/b]
Nope silly boy,, I dont have to , after seeing how you operate and knowing that you have zero integrity it's not worth the time,
just more or the campaign to destroy real Christianity and replace is with the fascist crap from the OT.

Christianity isn't about the lies of Error : it's about the Word of th Kingdom and the Spirit must be recoiling when it gets near you lying hide.

Keep your OT and it's myths and the fake god , The Son of the Father doesn't need you.

Moves
24 Jun 05

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
24 Jun 05

Moves
24 Jun 05