Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 14:521 edit
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    Only an idiot would say what you just did,
    Since you lie even to yourself when you call yourself a Christian when in fact you and devout OT Pharisee.
    Forget him, frogstomp. If he wants to waste this short life being oblivious and apathetic to the world around him, then let him. It's his loss, not ours. I just feel sorry for the children he may sire someday. Like other forms of abuse, mental sterilization is acted out on the next generation.
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 14:53
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    See? What did I tell you?

😴
    Quit sleeping and get to work calculating those probabilities. We're still waiting for you to back up your assertions with substance.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 15:18
    [b]you post opinions ,, based on psuedo science

Go ahead and defend this statement. You have not proven anything wrong that I posted so far.

You are only posting your opinions which are hardly ever backed up by anything.

Your favourite strategy seems to be calling everybody idiots that doesn't agree with you. You always make sweeping statements without backing anything up. [/b]
    actually idiot is reserved for you,,
    call the other goats: Goats
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 15:20
    Originally posted by telerion
    Forget him, frogstomp. If he wants to waste this short life being oblivious and apathetic to world around him, then let him. It's his loss, not ours. I just feel sorry for the children he may sire someday. Like other forms of abuse, mental sterilization is acted out on the next generation.
    Amen brother... wanna join a real Christian church?
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 15:29
    See? What did I tell you?

😴
    one thing you haven't told is thr Truth..

I posted the premises mine was based on.

you seem to only post odds based on a distorted view of probability theory and a total ignorance of the sheer magnitude of the original System that life from non-life happened in. along with you lack of knowlege of how chemistry works.
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 16:101 edit
    along with you lack of knowlege of how chemistry works.

Or to put it into dj2ese, how chemistry does not work.

Didn't he admit that he took chemistry this last year in college?

What sort of college can you go to and come out believing that chemistry is an unfounded science?

Oh, here's one:

http://www.patriotuniversity.com/

Edit: Actually, looking at their course catalog, I'm not sure that you can take chemistry there. They just offer two courses: physical science and biology. The highest math you can take is pre-calculus.
    Fine institution. Kent Hovind should be proud.
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 16:44
    [b]along with you lack of knowlege of how chemistry works.

What sort of college can you go to and come out believing that chemistry is an unfounded science?

Oh, here's one:

http://www.patriotuniversi ...[text shortened]... The highest math you can take is pre-calculus.
    Fine institution. Kent Hovind should be proud.[/b]
    lol and here I was searching the net for fonts so I could post a few non-abelian probability approximations
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 18:49
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    You are actually an idiot
    you post opinions ,, based on psuedo science

Crackpots Fakes Liar Phonies Religious nuts

God doesn;t need liars like you He had enough of that from Moses and Joshua. You will be a goat and it's that simple.
    Evolution is a fact. and life for non-life is the only possible answer.
    Still all that in your craw .You Phoney
    Evolution is a fact.

Are you refering to microevolution or macroevolution?
  10. Joined
    01 Dec '04
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 00:34
    Thank you. Your "fantasy" is evolution and mine is God. I must however admire your faith. My belief in God does not need a quarter the amount of faith as your belief in evolution.
    Have you ever heard me argue for either evolution or God? No you haven't, because I've never put forth my views of such on this forum. So you only reveal your capacity to form assumptions, by your comments.

I don't think that either religious creationism or scientific evolution gets the whole picture. I think both have elements of truth, and elements of falsehood. In my opinion the religious perspective is correct in assuming a higher principle or a higher order of reality that science has not yet come to terms with, but it is mistaken in dismissing the valid insights and realizations of science. I also think that the scientific view is mistaken in dismissing orders of reality beyond what it is able to ascertain via the scientific method, but it is correct in utilizing critical thought to cut through mere adherence to doctrine.
  11. Not Kansas
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 00:461 edit
    [b]along with you lack of knowlege of how chemistry works.

What sort of college can yo ...[text shortened]... is pre-calculus.
    Fine institution. Kent Hovind should be proud.[/b]
    From the Patriot course offerings:

SC 603-The Battle for the Beginning
    Based on John MacArthur's book by the same title, this eye-opening course deals with creation, evolution and the Bible. It vividly shows how the very foundations of our faith depend on the literal truth of the first three chapters of Genesis.

🙄

MacArthur wants us to believe God put the moon in orbit a few thousand years ago because scientists have spent a lot of money researching this and still don't agree; accepting creationism is easier. Something like that ...
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 01:19
    Originally posted by Metamorphosis
    Have you ever heard me argue for either evolution or God? No you haven't, because I've never put forth my views of such on this forum. So you only reveal your capacity to form assumptions, by your comments.

I don't think that either religious creationism or scientific evolution gets the whole picture. I think both have elements of truth, and elem ...[text shortened]... od, but it is correct in utilizing critical thought to cut through mere adherence to doctrine.
    That's not entirely true for science, since science's realm is based on
    the expansion of mankinds knowlege across the ages. Religion , especially christian fundamentism is based on what man could perceive in the stone-age.
    The basic philiosophy of Eastern thought could be derived through the word of Christ's kingdom and it had been in the early church.That was before Ireneus and the rest of the fundamentalists brought about the Pauline doctrine that the Old Testament, replete with it's God ordered atrocities, was "inspired by God" and surpressed the Gnostic Christian's far more spiritual view, Christianity might not have became a tool to oppress people.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 01:55
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    From the Patriot course offerings:

SC 603-The Battle for the Beginning
    Based on John MacArthur's book by the same title, this eye-opening course deals with creation, evolution and the Bible. It vividly shows how the very foundations of our faith depend on the literal truth of the first three chapters of Genesis.

🙄

MacArthur wants us to belie ...[text shortened]... esearching this and still don't agree; accepting creationism is easier. Something like that ...
    http://www.patriotuniversity.com/Commencement2005.htm

Here's a picture of their graduation. Apparently, karioke is mandatory at final exercises.

Looking over them I feel pity. Seeing their enthusiatic faces, I want to say, "No. It's not real. You did not get a real degree. Please go to a real school." I can just imagine poor dj2, beaming naively. So obedient. At least, that's how I feel toward the BA's.

The idiots with mantels over their robes (MA and PhD) have no one to blame but themselves. They'll be laughed out of every major institution that they visit.

14. Not Kansas
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 02:43
    http://www.patriotuniversity.com/Commencement2005.htm

Here's a picture of their graduation. Apparently, karioke is mandatory at final exercises.

Looking over them I feel pity. Seeing their enthusiatic faces, I want to say, "No. It's not real. You did not get a real degree. Please go to a real school." I can just imagine poor dj2, beaming nai ...[text shortened]... o blame but themselves. They'll be laughed out of every major institution that they visit.

I don't pity them, in the Middle Ages they would happily slam the Iron Maiden shut on anybody who questioned them.
    They are the real American Taliban, or at least the flunkies.
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    25 Jun '05 10:07
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    I don't pity them, in the Middle Ages they would happily slam the Iron Maiden shut on anybody who questioned them.
    They are the real American Taliban, or at least the flunkies.
    It's worse than that, had they been around In Christ's time they would have been yelling " Free Barabas" that's how reactionaries think, a return to the old ways is always their goal.And their religious view is Christ is merely an extention of the old testament.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree