1. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 16:33
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Liar
    I've pointed out to you that what I have is faith and I've told you, you do too.
    We are done.
    Kelly
    If you are going to accuse someone of being a liar, have the decency to say what you think they lied about.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 18:20
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If you are going to accuse someone of being a liar, have the decency to say what you think they lied about.
    Let me make this very plain to you, over and over I've answered your questions
    and over and over you accused me of not doing it. So from this point in time
    I'm not ever going to answer any post by you period, we are done! You spend
    more time attacking another person's character instead of just attempting
    to try and understand their point of view which may not always agree with
    yours. I don’t see things the way you do and instead of attempting to grasp that
    you attempt to shame me. So you can go on and say whatever you like about
    me, I'm done with you this has gone on as far back as I can recall with
    attempting to talk to you.
    Kelly
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Aug '12 20:28
    and over and over you accused me of not doing it.
    I don't know if you realize this, but you have a very vague, roundabout way of speaking. You almost never answer questions directly.

You spend more time attacking another person's character instead of just attempting
    to try and understand their point of view which may not always agree with yours.

You accused me of lying, yet will not say what you think I lied about - or do you think you have answered that? Sometimes you are so vague it is hard to tell.
    I do try very very hard to understand your point of view, and you appear to try very very hard to keep it vague and unintelligible.
    I also do not see you trying to understand my point of view. Instead you call my beliefs 'fairy tales' - a description you have failed to justify, and you have called me a liar - an accusation you have not justified.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '12 23:00
    and over and over you accused me of not doing it. So from this point in time
    I'm not ever going to answer any post by you period, we are done! You spend
    more time attacking another person's character instead of just attempting
    to try and understand their point of view which m ...[text shortened]... ith you this has gone on as far back as I can recall with
    attempting to talk to you.
    Kelly
    Is that a promise?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 02:49
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I don't know if you realize this, but you have a very vague, roundabout way of speaking. You almost never answer questions directly.

[b]You spend more time attacking another person's character instead of just attempting
    to try and understand their point of view which may not always agree with yours.

You accused me of lying, yet will not say what ...[text shortened]... ave failed to justify, and you have called me a liar - an accusation you have not justified.[/b]
    I believe he is referring to your belief in "the theory of evolution" and that "the universe just happened" as these "fairy tales". If you do not believe in these fairy tales for grownups, then you should make that correction known and I am sure he will apologize. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 03:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Is that a promise?
    Yes
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '12 12:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I believe he is referring to your belief in "the theory of evolution" and that "the universe just happened" as these "fairy tales". If you do not believe in these fairy tales for grownups, then you should make that correction known and I am sure he will apologize. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    So all you have to do is sit back all smug and contented and just tell everyone 'I don't need to provide you with proof of my position because it's all here in the bible'.

But you on the other hand demand proof from the science boys about our 'fairy tales'.

You are a moral hypocrite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree