Faith is full of power

Faith is full of power

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
28 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
Yes, of course. Should I read into this an implied request to write less metaphorically, or are you about to take us down some semiotic rabbit hole?
I wouldn’t read anything into it; but perhaps try to make less lazy arguments if you want to corner sonship who has the literary stamina of a camel, the stubbornness of a donkey and dodge skills of a hare.

Moves
28 Dec 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

"Stick and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me."

- Anonymous
"Be Water, my friend." 😉

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
I wouldn’t read anything into it; but perhaps try to make less lazy arguments if you want to corner sonship who has the literary stamina of a camel, the stubbornness of a donkey and dodge skills of a hare.
Perhaps I should inform you that I am a temperamentally lazy and perhaps even stubborn man, and that I did not wish to corner @sonship as you have suggested, you vile scoundrel.

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
You're clever all right, but you also seem helplessly twitchy in the service of that cleverness.

I'd wager that during some stretch of your life you confided to select others the Sufi tale about the Scorpion and the Frog, as a way to excuse your own behavior.

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Perhaps I should inform you that I am a temperamentally lazy and perhaps even stubborn man, and that I did not wish to corner @sonship as you have suggested, you vile scoundrel.
“Vile scoundrel”

For using “corner” as a metaphor for pinning sonship down intellectually?

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
I'd wager that during some stretch of your life you confided to select others the Sufi tale about the Scorpion and the Frog, as a way to excuse your own behavior.
You think I’m trying to hurt you…and that the Sufi fable is an “excuse”?

I think you just didn’t like me picking up on your lazy retort to sonship and now you’re downshifting into the first word salad of nastiness that pops into your nut.

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
“Vile scoundrel”

For using “corner” as a metaphor for pinning sonship down intellectually?
If you are starting to post disjointed posts like that, it's probably time for your nap, isn't it?

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
You think I’m trying to hurt you…and that the Sufi fable is an “excuse”?

I think you just didn’t like me picking up on your lazy retort to sonship and now you’re downshifting into the first word salad of nastiness that pops into your nut.
I do appreciate how much your post undermines itself. 😉

Moves
28 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
If you are starting to post disjointed posts like that, it's probably time for your nap, isn't it?
You’re projecting.

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
You’re projecting.
You've really lowered the bar when it comes to posting effort, haven't you.

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
You've really lowered the bar when it comes to posting effort, haven't you.
You’re the one going off like a blunderbuss in a flower bed.

I’m concentrating my efforts into the “trinity described online” thread.

Moves
28 Dec 21

@divegeester said
You’re the one going off like a blunderbuss in a flower bed.

I’m concentrating my efforts into the “trinity described online” thread.
Obviously not.