Faith is full of power

Faith is full of power

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
My I enjoyed that Berean spirited post.

Before I try to explain I would like to offer you two songs I composed on the Son from my latest album "You Are My Son" on Soundcloud.

Hebrews 5:5,6 "You Are My Son"

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/you-are-my-son-heb5-56-9?si=1c9c893c3705475bb3244ed3ca3bcbc5&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&u ...[text shortened]... si=7b120e2f70de4513be3349b9cad3c20c&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Listened to the first one.

Very nice, sonship.

But the last line “to all who obey Him a cause of eternal salvation” sounds like rajk999 wrote that stanza, unless I misheard it or didn’t hear it in context.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
My I enjoyed that Berean spirited post.

Before I try to explain I would like to offer you two songs I composed on the Son from my latest album "You Are My Son" on Soundcloud.

Hebrews 5:5,6 "You Are My Son"

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/you-are-my-son-heb5-56-9?si=1c9c893c3705475bb3244ed3ca3bcbc5&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&u ...[text shortened]... si=7b120e2f70de4513be3349b9cad3c20c&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Second one’s very nice too, sonship.

Thanks for sharing those.

You’re making melody to the Lord!

"Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;"

(Ephesians 5:19)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21

@PB1022

Thankyou for listening.
Singing the word of God, as you know, is great for memorization also.

Your questions deserve examination and answers.
I hope to get to it today.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
@PB1022

Thankyou for listening.
Singing the word of God, as you know, is great for memorization also.

Your questions deserve examination and answers.
I hope to get to it today.
No rush, take your time.

Thanks.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
10 edits

Sonship believes this:

“Christ is of two natures, the human and the divine, and we are the same:

All Christians believe Christ has has two natures. Nominal Christians may not.

"and we are the same" - "We" are the children of God, regenerated Christians.
"Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and we are." (`John 3:1a)

I believe 1 John 3:1.

we are of the human nature, but covered with the divine. He is the God-man, and we are the God-men.

" Beloved, now we are the children of God, and it has not yet been manifested what we will be. We know that if He is manifested, we will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is." (1 John 3:2)

I also believe 1 John 3:2.

The analogy is about the typology of the standing boards in the tabernacle.
They were covered with gold. ​Brother Lee said the acacia wood indicated fine uplifted humanity and gold divine nature of which believers are partakers

" . . . He has granted to us precious and exceedingly great promises that through these you might become partakers of the divine nature. ( 2 Pet. 1:4a)

​"Covered" I understand though the divine nature is imparted WITHIN. "Covered" is acceptable to me because we are told to "put on the Lord Jesus Christ" (Rom. 13:14)

​In that sense Christ "covers" the believers also as clothing would be thought to "cover" someone.
Also the Apostle Paul says in glorification we believers will be "swallowed up by life." ( 2 Cor. 5:4)

And "this corruptible must put on incorruption . . . this mortal must put on immortality" (1 Cor. 15:53) says Paul. Immortality of God's nature is PUT ON. So, sure, overlaid with gold I see. Both after regeneration and after glorification I can appreciate "overlaid with gold".

God is building a living tabernacle with saved humanity uplifted by Christ, and in salvation filled with the divine nature of which believers are "partakers" and eventually "swallowed up" in the divine life.

And "As many as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ." (Gal. 3:27)

And we are exhorted to "put on the Lord Jesus Christ". So I have no problem with Lee's analogy in that fantastic book "The All-Inclusive Christ"

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
4 edits

PB1022,

It is important to see Jesus in exaltation is the glorified man. He is still a man.
"For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the MAN . . . Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 2:5)

He is the resurrected and glorified "MAN". He comes supernaturally on the clouds of Heaven in His second coming also as "the Son of Man"

"But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and all the angels with Him . . ." (Matt. 25:31a).

Before He was crucified He was "the Son of Man" . . . a man.
" . . . woe to that man through the Son of Man is betrayed . . ." (Matt. 26:24)

After His resurrection and in His coming at the end of the church age He is still the Son of Man.
"From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven." (Matt. 26:64)

It is true that the glorified Christians will not marry or give in marriage in the next age because they are in that respect like the angels Matt. 22:30)

But their humanity has been resurrected, uplifted, glorified, as exalted and deified human beings. It could not be that the Son of Man remains forever but the human beings saved by Him are no longer human beings.

It does not YET appear what we shall be. But we know we shall be LIKE HIM.
And He is forever "the Son of Man" (See 1 John 3:1)

The kingdom of the Son of Man is an eternal kingdom (Daniel 7:13,14)

God created man not to obliterate humanity. But He created man in His own image and according to His likeness to express Him and have dominion over His creation. And that for eternity.

So we must uphold that Christ is God-man for eternity and those processed through His salvation are God-men for eternity as well.

When Hebrews 13:8 says "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yes, even forever." I believe that "yesterday" points to the day of His resurrection. From His resurrection and glorification and exaltation He is the same from then, and today, and on into eternity.

And we who are saved are become "partners of the Christ" (Heb. 3:14)

Did you ever hear in traditional Christianity that you were made one of the " partners of the Christ?" Good if so. If not, listen now to the word of God.

"For we have become partners of the Christ, if indeed we hold fast the beginning of the assurance firm to the end - "

Moves
27 Dec 21

@sonship said

Sonship believes this:

“Christ is of two natures, the human and the divine, and we are the same:

All Christians believe Christ has has two natures. Nominal Christians may not.

"and we are the same" - "We" are the children of God, regenerated Christians.
"Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called ...[text shortened]... b]. So I have no problem with Lee's analogy in that fantastic book [b]"The All-Inclusive Christ"
Why have you edited out the last part of that quote by Witness Lee:

'but in nature we are exactly the same.”

Your particular brand of Christianity is obsessed with man's deification. It is a clear sign of human arrogance warned against (and divinely acted against) in Genesis 11.

"Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves."

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
27 Dec 21

@sonship said
So we must uphold that Christ is God-man for eternity and those processed through His salvation are God-men for eternity as well.
You are so lost in error; what nonsense this is!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
4 edits

PB1022,
The Apostle John wrote under inspiration:

" . . . We know that if He is manifested, we will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is." (1 John 3:2)

Now I give you three opinions on that. YOU CHOOSE which one agrees with what John wrote:

1.) We will NOT be like Him because we will see Him even as He is.

2.) We will be like Him because will see Him but NOT even as He is.

3.) We will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is.

Which of three sentences agrees with 1 John 3:2 ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
4 edits

PB1022,
We learn what is written.
And we learn "Again it is written."

We believe as Christians Christ's utter uniqueness as the Head of the Body
We believe also we will be like Him . . . even as He is.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
2 edits

PB1022,

More times then I can recall by count I have indicated that the believers do not take on these characteristics:

We we will not become an object of worship.
We will not become creators of universes.
We will not become omnipresent, omnipotent, or omniscient.
He still has a name written which no one knows but He Himself (Rev. 19:12)
"And His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems, and He has a name written which no one knows but Himself."

He is UNIQUE.

He is the Head of the Body the church.
We are not the Head.

He is the Firstborn from the dead.
We Christians are the FOLLOWING born from the dead.

We do not obtain the Godhead.
But "we will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is." (1 John 3:2)

Moves
27 Dec 21

@sonship said
PB1022,

More times then I can recall by count I have indicated that the believers do not take on these characteristics:

We we will not become an object of worship.
We will not become creators of universes.
We will not become omnipresent, omnipotent, or omniscient.
He still has a name written which no one knows but He Himself (Rev. 19:12)
"And His ey ...[text shortened]... e Godhead.
But [b]"we will be like Him because we will see Him even as He is." (1 John 3:2)
Look at you desperately trying to dilute the words of Witness Lee with an appeal to the NT.

Where are the biblical quotes of Godi-zed and 4 in 1 God?!

Why are you so intent on hoodwinking genuine Christians?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21

Here's what you might do Spook of a Duke:

Go get more of your friends from somewhere and tell them to drop by and red thumb down every post I write. Go recruit some more thumb downers. See if you can get about six or seven to thumb down these posts of mine.

Of course that will give me a good opportunity to tell them the good news of Jesus Christ's full salvation.

Moves
27 Dec 21

@sonship said
Here's what you might do Spook of a Duke:

Go get more of your friends from somewhere and tell them to drop by and red thumb down every post I write. Go recruit some more thumb downers. See if you can get about six or seven to thumb down these posts of mine.

Of course that will give me a good opportunity to tell them the good news of Jesus Christ's full salvation.
I don't need additional atheists to expose the charlatan Witness Lee. It is evidenced in everything you post here.

(And I think the red thumbs are coming mostly from theists.)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21
1 edit

Brothers and sisters in Christ, You're not being hoodwinked.
You may be being hood washed.

Here is a song I wrote about the Washing of the Water in the Word.

The Washing of the Water in the Word from Ephesians five
Sing along!

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/[WORD TOO LONG]