1. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 06:16
    @fmf said
    Yes. That's why I asked you why you think it's relevant. I don't. If you do, why not say why?
    Why don't you tell us why?
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 06:16
    @fmf said
    What "cruelty"?
    What cruelty were you talking about just now? Do you remember it?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 06:18
    @philokalia said
    What cruelty were you talking about just now? Do you remember it?
    You have mentioned lions and you have mentioned cruelty. Presumably, you're trying to be funny. If it's for my benefit, you are missing the target.
  4. S. Korea
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 06:19
    @fmf said
    You have mentioned lions and you have mentioned cruelty. Presumably, you're trying to be funny. If it's for my benefit, you are missing the target.
    Why would it be for your benefit? Do you presume that I wish to please you? Why?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Dec '18 06:22
    @philokalia said
    Why would it be for your benefit? Do you presume that I wish to please you? Why?
    I don't know. But I do know that you are probably posting as you see fit.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 21:47
    @fmf said
    One of the things that's fascinating here is how many of the Christians contradict themselves, then baulk at being asked about it, or stick pridefully to whatever error or inconsistency they have evidently uttered.

And then it's fascinating how they will often not have the integrity to put aside groupism and partisanship and debate and discuss stuff based on principle and bel ...[text shortened]... insisiting that you are ignoring me ~ to realize what debates and discussions are actually going on.
    Ummm, what?

Apparently this makes sense to you, and you are no doubt posting as you see fit, but one suggestion is that if you want to be understood and not ignored, then you could probably make an effort to reference the universe we all live in, instead of your personal fantasyland.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Dec '18 23:58
    @suzianne said
    Ummm, what?

Apparently this makes sense to you, and you are no doubt posting as you see fit, but one suggestion is that if you want to be understood and not ignored, then you could probably make an effort to reference the universe we all live in, instead of your personal fantasyland.
    The content of the post your are 'responding' to is about behaviour I observe here in this community.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 08:22
    @suzianne said
    I must say that I'm not used to seeing you waffle like this, but yeah, I get why you would.
    It’s a concise and straightforward response suzianne.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 08:27
    @suzianne said
    How many times have you asked Christians here why haven't they attacked another Christian for something they've said? You probably would've had a season ticket to the Coliseum to watch Christians be eaten by the lions.
    How about Christian-on-Christian cage matches?
    Worth a giggle, right?
    Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself with posts like this one you’ve written. There is an obvious partisan entrenchment in this forum involving yourslelf and a group of other Christians including sonship, secondson (aka josephw), KellyJay, dj2becker and other less frequent posters such as Tom Wolsey etc, who will ruthlessly abandon principle in order to stick together.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 08:31
    @philokalia said
    What would it not have to do with something?

How would it be irrelevant?

It sounds pretty important.

Are you suggesting that this is unimportant?
    And he is a little example of what I’m talking about in my previous post...

It was Suzianne who introduced the idea of Christians being eaten by lions, and yet here you are going after FMF about it.

Why is that Jacob?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 20:12
    @divegeester said
    Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself with posts like this one you’ve written. There is an obvious partisan entrenchment in this forum involving yourslelf and a group of other Christians including sonship, secondson (aka josephw), KellyJay, dj2becker and other less frequent posters such as Tom Wolsey etc, who will ruthlessly abandon principle in order to stick together.
    You and your partner in crime here are both hypocrites. The only principle abandoned here is your own, that is, if you ever had one, collectively between you.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 20:16
    @divegeester said
    And he is a little example of what I’m talking about in my previous post...

It was Suzianne who introduced the idea of Christians being eaten by lions, and yet here you are going after FMF about it.

Why is that Jacob?
    Because the lions wasn't my point, and here, as usual, right on time, ignoring my actual point, because it's too embarrassing for either of you to confront head on, both of you focusing on trivia to cover up your own behavior.

You both need a new SoP. The old one is more than obvious, and the thing is, neither of you care if it is. Get off your bulldozers.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 20:57
    @suzianne said
    You and your partner in crime here are both hypocrites. The only principle abandoned here is your own, that is, if you ever had one, collectively between you.
    There is no partnership, there are no crimes, and I’ve not abandoned any of my principles.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '18 20:58
    @suzianne said
    Because the lions wasn't my point, and here, as usual, right on time, ignoring my actual point, because it's too embarrassing for either of you to confront head on, both of you focusing on trivia to cover up your own behavior.

You both need a new SoP. The old one is more than obvious, and the thing is, neither of you care if it is. Get off your bulldozers.
    Yup brought “lions” into this exchange. Fact.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '18 00:18
    @suzianne said
    So "the lions" were "trivia"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree