1. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 12:02
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all those people who have been sidelined by the mindless Jehovah Witnesses and the evil Watch Tower Organization.

Rest assured that Christ is the judge and jury and executioner and any wrong will be recompensed ..

Heb 10:30 .. Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.

To all those who are guilty of sidelining people, may God have mercy on you.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '11 13:04
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all those people who have been sidelined by the mindless Jehovah Witnesses and the evil Watch Tower Organization.

Rest assured that Christ is the judge and jury and executioner and any wrong will be recompensed ..

Heb 10:30 .. Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord.

To all those who are guilty of sidelining people, may God have mercy on you.
    Mercy triumphs over judgement. (Jam 2:13)

My favourite scripture in the Bible on account of it's outworking in God's dealing with Cain and especally as it is referenced by James.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 00:39
    Bump for Galveston (previous page)
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 01:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I assure you I'm serious too. Stop being so condesending, of course I understand the need for disipline; but as always you are trying to refocus the debate away from the point in question which is:

[i]Children should get away from disfellowshipped parents as soon as they are old enough to leave. (Watchtower, 11/15/52, p. 703. )

If a child of some ...[text shortened]... uld you kick a member of your own family out of your house for not being a JW anymore?
    [/b]
    I'm not trying to be condesending if you'd be willing to listen to the point I'm trying to make and get the chip off your shoulder for a minute.
    You and RAj are quoting from older issues of the Watchtower and the understanding has become clearer on how to handle this subject.
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street and I've never seen that happen ever with any families that have known and that had one of their kids disfellowshipped. I've never even heard of that happening.
    This is a very rare thing to happen if it ever does at all. The only reason that this would happen and then the child would have to be of a later teenage years is if he were of a physical threat or absolutly would be out of total control and trying to completely disrupt the family spiritually or bringing in some type of satanic worship or something.
    Geeeez you guys are so knee jerk in your thinking and jump at the slightest mention of something especially when MR. Anti Christ Raj here starts up this mindless bantor he's such a pro at.
    Perhaps you should ask someone questions about the facts to us instead of this ignorant fly off the handle reaction crap that seems to be so popular here..........
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 01:051 edit
    I assure you I'm serious too. Stop being so condesending, of course I understand the need for disipline; but as always you are trying to refocus the debate away from the point in question which is:

[i]Children should get away from disfellowshipped parents as soon as they are old enough to leave. (Watchtower, 11/15/52, p. 703. )

If a child of some uld you kick a member of your own family out of your house for not being a JW anymore?
    [/b]
    I'm not trying to be condesending if you'd be willing to listen to the point I'm trying to make and get the chip off your shoulder for a minute.
    You and RAj are quoting from older issues of the Watchtower and the understanding has become clearer on how to handle this subject.
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street and I've never seen that happen ever with any families that have known and that had one of their kids disfellowshipped. I've never even heard of that happening.
    This is a very rare thing to happen if it ever does at all. The only reason that this would happen and then the child would have to be of a later teenage years is if he were of a physical threat or absolutly would be out of total control and trying to completely disrupt the family spiritually or bringing in some type of satanic worship or something.
    Geeeez you guys are so knee jerk in your thinking and jump at the slightest mention of something especially when MR. Anti Christ Raj here starts up this mindless bantor he's such a pro at.
    Perhaps you should ask us about the facts instead of this ignorant fly off the handle reaction crap that seems to be so popular here and listen to someone who knows nothing like Raj..........
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 12:20
    Originally posted by galveston75
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street an ...[text shortened]... this ignorant fly off the handle reaction crap that seems to be so popular here..........
    There is:

1. What Paul says should happen
    2. What the Watchtower says should happen
    3. What you say actually happens
    4. What others say actually happens.

They are all different. However only two of those are really important .. 1 and 4. What the Watchtower says and what You say are like wind blowing.

The general public have been having their say on this issue on the internet and their reports all confirm the fact that the WT org has been responsible for many family breakups, contrary to the teachings of Paul.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 12:502 edits
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street an hat seems to be so popular here and listen to someone who knows nothing like Raj..........
    dude they dont know anything, their whole attitude can be summed up by the fact that
    they post articles against us from hate sites they frequent without ever having read the
    articles themselves. They are now known to be fraudulent liars, have nothing to do
    with them, they will contribute nothing to your faith nor your understanding.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 13:20
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street an ...[text shortened]... hat seems to be so popular here and listen to someone who knows nothing like Raj..........
    The intstructions are published in your organisations journel of truth. You say that they are older issues, are you therefore saying that all older issues of the WT are either null and void or not to be taken seriously?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 13:22
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street an ...[text shortened]... hat seems to be so popular here and listen to someone who knows nothing like Raj..........
    Just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically justify you calling them the anticghrist - are you aware of how arrogant and offensive this makes you and your organisation sound?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 13:241 edit
    But you guys are making it sound like we kick our kids out on the street an hat seems to be so popular here and listen to someone who knows nothing like Raj..........
    I asked you a question Gal:

Would you kick a member of your family out of your house, if they decided they were not a JW anymore? Perhaps for example if they became a Moslem?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 14:11
    Just because someone disagrees with you does not automatically justify you calling them the anticghrist - are you aware of how arrogant and offensive this makes you and your organisation sound?
    Actually its worse than that Divegeester. They are disagreeing with Paul. I simply quoted Paul and compared it with quotes from WT. They call me AntiChrist. Therefore they are calling Paul AntiChrist as well. I gave no opinion of my own except to say that the WT teachings are contrary to Paul's.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 17:18
    I asked you a question Gal:

[b]Would you kick a member of your family out of your house, if they decided they were not a JW anymore? Perhaps for example if they became a Moslem?
    [/b]
    2nd bump for Galveston.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 17:25
    2nd bump for Galveston.
    I think it has become obvious to everyone but them that they have serious
    problems in their theology that needs to be dealt with.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 17:41
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I think it has become obvious to everyone but them that they have serious
    problems in their theology that needs to be dealt with.
    If my question is way off the mark, ridiculous and hardly worth the pixels it's written with due to the WT intructions in the OP being outdated, then you would think it would be so easy for Galv to disassosiate himself from those instructions by simply relying "NO" to my question.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Dec '11 17:44
    If my question is way off the mark, ridiculous and hardly worth the pixels it's written with due to the WT intructions in the OP being outdated, then you would think it would be so easy for Galv to disassosiate himself from those instructions by simply relying "NO" to my question.
    Exactly. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree