1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 11:531 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    grape juice is not wine, indeed, its a fact that if you crush grapes the natural yeast
    upon their skin combined with their sugars will ferment them.
    The liquid from freshly crushed grapes is called grape juice (new wine or sweet
    wine) and it will remain grape juice if it is boiled to kill the yeast. Wine is
    made by adding yeast (leaven) the same as leavened bread. During the
    Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread all leaven (yeast) must be
    removed since it represents sin. So the bread and wine must also not
    contain any leaven (yeast). Christ blood and body are without sin, so too
    is the new or sweet wine and bread that we take into ourselves must be
    without the sin of leaven.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 12:073 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The liquid from freshly crushed grapes is called grape juice (new wine or sweet
    wine) and it will remain grape juice if it is boiled to kill the yeast. Wine is
    made by adding yeast (leaven) the same as leavened bread. During the
    Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread all leaven (yeast) must be
    removed since it represents sin. So the bread and wine ...[text shortened]... the new or sweet wine and bread that we take into ourselves must be
    without the sin of leaven.
    soo Pharisaical and wrong, the grape harvest took place in the fall, and in such a
    climate it would not be long before fermentation took place, there is no evidence, no
    scriptural evidence that the grapes were boiled to kill the yeast, this combined with
    the fact that the passover took place several months after the grape harvest (a rather
    damning flaw in your reasoning), meant that those who were celebration the
    passover drank fermented wine. The wine represented Christ's blood, not freedom
    from sin, that was represented by the unleavened bread, a symbol of Christ's
    sinless body.

In conclusion, it must have been fermented wine as the time between the grape
    harvest (the fall) and the passover (springtime) is considerable
    there is no scriptural evidence that the wine was boiled to kill the yeast
    there is no scriptural requirement that the wine need be non fermented as it
    represented not a sinless state, but Christ's blood
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 12:24
    soo Pharisaical and wrong, the grape harvest took place in the fall, and in such a
    climate it would not be long before fermentation took place, there is no evidence, no
    scriptural evidence that the grapes were boiled to kill the yeast, this combined with
    the fact that the passover took place several months after the grape harvest (a rather
    da ...[text shortened]... at the wine need be non fermented as it
    represented not a sinless state, but Christ's blood
    How else are they to remove all leaven then as they were commanded
    to do?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 12:32
    look people, when will you learn that we are awesome, we dont need none of you're
    jive talk, our works speak for themselves, so while you sit knitting scarfs on your
    armchairs or baking rice crispy cakes for church coffee mornings we are out meeting
    the people, I can hear you now,

im sorry Lord Jesus, i hid your talent in the ground for i k ...[text shortened]... e you did not sow, and sowing where you did not reap!

suck it up zoobs, we are the people!
    The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
    (Luke 18:11-14)
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 14:19
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is a good organization to study with to learn most of the false teachings
    that claim to be Christian, since they have many unorthodox beliefs.
    The only good 'organization' to study with is Christ and Paul. What Christ actually said and what Paul actually said is sufficient doctrine and instruction to gain salvation.

How can it possibly be good to study with an organization which is clearly cursed by God. They have exalted themselves and falsely claimed to be Gods Organization and everyone else in the world is wrong and 'going to hell' so to speak ..

Luke 18:14 ...for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

This is why God is led them in the wrong direction with
    - their prophesies [100% failure]
    - their doctrines [Christ is Michael and Abbadon - false],
    - their decisions [eg the building of Beth Sarin - the house for the dead prophets - an embarrassing decision].

They are all round failures. Why would being in their organization good. Both Christ and Paul advised to stay away from them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree